Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just shared a post from an account called the student midwife something who says they’re listening to the podcast getting ready for the night shift and Rosie thinks the account means feeding the baby through the night. No Rosie babe, like a job. You know when people go to work, not just caring for the child you chose to have😂
Omg this is hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet CRW’s thinks her “night shifts” are much harder than the student midwife’s 😂
CRW was going to train as a midwife, didn’t you know? She could have done if she didn’t have such an amazing voice and she was drawn into the world showbiz 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 13
CRW was going to train as a midwife, didn’t you know? She could have done if she didn’t have such an amazing voice and she was drawn into the world showbiz 🤗
The world of debauchery in her own words...not sure she knows what it actually means though 👀😂

• Haha
Oh my god, I’m so cross at that story! duck off comparing feeding your baby at night and caring for multiple mums and babies for 12 hours, sometimes without a break, maybe a quick cuppa if you’re lucky. I’ve done both, neither is easy, but she’s taking the absolute piss!

Reactions: 11
She’s just shared a post from an account called the student midwife something who says they’re listening to the podcast getting ready for the night shift and Rosie thinks the account means feeding the baby through the night. No Rosie babe, like a job. You know when people go to work, not just caring for the child you chose to have😂
omg I had to have a little look. What a tool !!!

4D45EE84-D1B3-4A9C-9CD8-57CB98780035.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I used to really like Rosie (I still really like Chris) however I can see why she is grating on people now. We’re all in the same position although I do feel for anyone in that area of the country that was effectively in a Tier 4 lockdown for what must have felt like forever.

I don’t even mind her posts about the newborn and the tiredness etc however I do wish there was a little bit more balance. If she showed a picture of Robin doing some crafts or doing some cooking etc that would be quite fun but he seems to just run riot or play on the PlayStation with Chris. With two parents not working at home there’s really no need for her to not have a home schooling routine for him, even if it is only a couple of hours a day.

This baby was very much wanted after their horrendous miscarriage previously but I do but wish she’d read the room a little more and realise that her constant whining is coming across as very ungrateful for a life many could only wish for.

Reactions: 12
Do you think they will reschedule their tour again? I'm hoping for a refund as I no longer want to go!

Reactions: 1
Do you think they will reschedule their tour again? I'm hoping for a refund as I no longer want to go!
You should be able to get a refund anyway as they’ve changed the original date. They’re probably not advertising that as they don’t want everyone to request one!

Reactions: 5
You should be able to get a refund anyway as they’ve changed the original date. They’re probably not advertising that as they don’t want everyone to request one!
I’d quite like my money back for the Chris Ramsey tour that we were meant to be at last December. It’s been moved to this year and I don’t want to go anymore.

Reactions: 2
I’d quite like my money back for the Chris Ramsey tour that we were meant to be at last December. It’s been moved to this year and I don’t want to go anymore.
Just contact the ticket company and state you cannot make the rearranged date and you’d like a refund.

Put a screen shot on and said she’s so tired she misread it 😂
Right, well if she’s that tired, let’s hope she turns her phone off tonight, however I would be on the internet ordering new lampshades if I was her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely anyone that’s followed Rosie for a while (I think I’ve followed for 2/3 years)
I’d confused as to what she’s missing out on, apart from the odd trip to London and maybe a night out every month or so she was always bloody home!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.