Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds like a right wanker. In all seriousness what 4 to 5 year old complains? give them a card board box and they are happy with that. He has lots of toys and a mum and dad who have been home with him all year and the rest. No where to go? She lives by the sea, what 4-5 year old doesn’t love the coast? If you only need soft play areas to entertain your kid, then you need to look at your parenting. I cannot even comment on the it was worse for them. 🤯🤯
She used to work in a nursery too so she should know how to entertain a child.

Reactions: 2
I think she may have received a bit of backlash on her stories at using a gif of a wheelchair user when talking about Chris broken ankle... he’s broke his ankle, he’s not disabled get a grip you moron

Reactions: 14
A glass of wine or two while breastfeeding is absolutely fine. She isn’t co-sleeping, she’s got a bedside crib.

Reactions: 7
Also hate the term “natural” for birth when they mean “vaginal”
My doctor asked me if I’d given birth normally and if it was a natural birth and I said well I did have an epidural so
No and he said yes, that’s a normal natural vaginal birth, the pain relief is irrelevant! But a lot of women I know think any intervention cancels that out!

Reactions: 1
Those sticking up for Rosie drinking are missing tbr point the rest of us are making. It is absolutely fine to have a drink and do what you want, as long as you are being safe . What is not fine is going on about drinking every evening with a new born on your Instagram when you havr thoushands of followers. Not clever at all

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My doctor asked me if I’d given birth normally and if it was a natural birth and I said well I did have an epidural so
No and he said yes, that’s a normal natural vaginal birth, the pain relief is irrelevant! But a lot of women I know think any intervention cancels that out!
Generally speaking I don’t like the inference that if you need a section your birth is unnatural or abnormal (I’m not saying you’re saying this)

Those sticking up for Rosie drinking are missing tbr point the rest of us are making. It is absolutely fine to have a drink and do what you want, as long as you are being safe . What is not fine is going on about drinking every evening with a new born on your Instagram when you havr thoushands of followers. Not clever at all
Yes exactly!!! 🙈 nobody is saying you can’t have a glass of wine when breastfeeding but she is repeatedly joking about alcohol when tbh it shouldn’t be making a daily feature on her IG

Reactions: 4
I don’t think we are missing the point. She is doing something that’s absolutely fine and if her followers wish to do the same then they will be doing something that’s absolutely fine too 🤷🏻‍♀️ They are adults and can make their own decisions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
If someone has a baby and is choosing to parent based on what some vapid influencer suggests it’s probably them that needs to have sort their parenting out.

It’s like when you were a kid would you jump in a fire just because someone told you to. No.

Personally I don’t get all this bashing her for having a wine, she could have had it hours earlier with her dinner, you don’t know the size, you don’t know the baby is in her bed, Chris is there too, they may have an automatic car which could probably drive if needed etc etc

The car thing is just ridiculous anyway. No one would ever have a drink incase there was an emergency by that theory?
finally someone talking sense about the wine. The automatic thing not so much - you still need to be able to prsss the pedals of a car so I doubt very much Chris woUld be able! But Rosie has been pregnant for months, her partner is laid up, lockdown is tit, let the poor girl have a glass of wine or two. If you’re going to live your life going ’i can’t do this because there might be an emergency’ then You’re either an absolute hypochondriac or you’re going to live a very sad life.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
finally someone talking sense about the wine. The automatic thing not so much - you still need to be able to prsss the pedals of a car so I doubt very much Chris woUld be able! But Rosie has been pregnant for months, her partner is laid up, lockdown is tit, let the poor girl have a glass of wine or two. If you’re going to live your life going ’i can’t do this because there might be an emergency’ then You’re either an absolute hypochondriac or you’re going to live a very sad life.
Hi pawpaw I think you are missing the point. It’s about being present with a new born. If you haven’t drank for 7 months plus, drink can really affect you. i wouldn’t want a headache or feeling rough with a newborn, my priority would be keeping a clear head in those heady first few months. However each to their own, if she wants to feel rough , which her post intimated then that’s her choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t think I lived a sad life when our kids were very small and I always made sure there was a sober adult in the house because things go south real quick with small kids when something goes wrong, ESPECIALLY newborns. We lived far away from everything as well. It’s only a few bloody months, if you can’t go that long without a drink then errrr...good luck to you I guess 👍🏼 Rosies very entitled to drink as much as she wants but I think what people are saying is it’s irresponsible when both of you are up tit creek if something happens 😂 and drinking with a newborn is generally not advised seeing as you could easily fall asleep with them on your chest and in a dangerous position and god knows what could happen. Don’t think that makes anyone “sad” or a “hypochondriac”, I think it’s just sensible. She shouldn’t be broadcasting it to loads of followers who may take it too far (which she seems sensible enough to not).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Enough pleeeeeeaaaase - who genuinely cares if she’s having a glass (or two) of wine?!? If people are stupid enough to drink to excess with a newborn because they see someone having a glass of wine on Instagram then to be frank, that’s the least of their worries and they probably shouldn’t be in charge of a child at all.

Please someone change the subject :censored:

I can’t get annoyed about the wine... most people I know have been drinking more through lockdown and shock, yes, people with children.

agree with an earlier poster about their podcast. I loved SMA at first, but i found as lockdown started in March last year coincided with it getting crap? It was far too long, with no more content just tit editing, and i found increasingly some really problematic tit being emailed in and they were having a giggle about it, instead of saying “no this is controlling/emotionally abusive.” There was one particular one about someone saying her boyfriend didn’t like them having male friends and they were just there going “yeh I can see his point.”
That was it for me. So so toxic with a platform like that it justifies it to literally millions of people.

Reactions: 9
Sandra is there and can be their responsible adult. Calm down. Each to their own. If she wants a drink its up to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I loved how she made such a big deal of going out for her first walk with Chris staying at home, only to post a pic with her mum in 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Never really on her own with them but making out like it’s so hard!

It’s intense when you have a baby, and when it’s your second you have a whole new level of tiredness and mum guilt! So I get that. But what I don’t get is the way she’s milking it so much and making out that she’s the only one who has ever had a baby 🙄 And a second baby 🙄

Reactions: 11
Sandra is there and can be their responsible adult. Calm down. Each to their own. If she wants a drink its up to her.
It doesn’t matter but I don’t actually think she lives with them, on the most recent podcast she said something about Chris’ dad having to go and get them their shopping because they couldn’t..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.