Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah ok. I actually think the lower age here puts people off taking their kids as well because my 7 year old just fafs with a mask & moans about when she can take it off & I'm sure she's not the only one šŸ˜‚ its honestly not worth the grief so I avoid it if I can šŸ˜‚

Me too... they always sneak things into the bloody trolley šŸ˜‚ I didnt realise it was so much older down with you guys! I do feel bad when you see the wee ones with masks on but I do wonder if they've partly made it so young as a deterrent for taking kids into the shop at all. Haha thanks... annoyed at myself for missing out the Ms at the start šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚
Very likely, seems your gov makes a few more smart moves than ours! Would def not want the hassle with my 6 and 9 year olds šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
Genuinely nothing worse than taking the kids to the supermarket, I'm quite enjoying not being able to take them šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

Aww in her story just now she asks Robin to show her something (a character card thing) and he holds it up to her face for her to see and she says ā€œNo will you just show the phone coz Iā€™m making a video just nowā€ šŸ˜¢šŸ˜ 

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Aww in her story just now she asks Robin to show her something (a character card thing) and he holds it up to her face for her to see and she says ā€œNo will you just show the phone coz Iā€™m making a video just nowā€ šŸ˜¢šŸ˜ 
Thatā€™s awful, that kid is going to talk to her through a lens. How sad šŸ˜¢

Reactions: 7
I donā€™t think his ears were particularly stuck out? Itā€™s not something Iā€™d choose to do but maybe their motivations were to stop him from being bullied in the future? Poor Rafe though :( no baby needs plastic surgery/cosmetic procedures. Heā€™s a lovely baby as he is.

Ah sheā€™s gonna take a battering over this. Sheā€™d have been better off not posting his face for a few weeks.

To play devils advocate if they WERE bad she might be saving him from a lifetime of bullying which I guess is how sheā€™s justifying it.

What kind of hospital has a plastic surgery department that hands out a form for you to tweak your baby?

Reactions: 8
I'm sure the hospital etc wouldn't of done anything unless it was necessary.
Wish she would support his poor little head though rather than the bloody phone!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
He hasn't had them 'pinned back', he's having them taped for a few weeks and she's already said that if he's uncomfortable she'll stop. I knew she'd catch a load of grief here. If she didn't show him for a few weeks I can't imagine the conspiracy theories here šŸ™„

• Angry
Reactions: 25
He hasn't had them 'pinned back', he's having them taped for a few weeks and she's already said that if he's uncomfortable she'll stop. I knew she'd catch a load of grief here. If she didn't show him for a few weeks I can't imagine the conspiracy theories here šŸ™„
Actually, if sheā€™d announced his birth and then said ā€œWeā€™re going to have some family time now and wonā€™t be posting photos or stories for a few weeks while we settle into family lifeā€ then I think a lot of people would have respected that and there wouldnā€™t have been ā€œconspiracy theoriesā€.

Reactions: 23
I think they have to be over 5 to have them actually pinned back so maybe she is hoping this will mean he won't need that done. I've not noticed his ears in any pics

Reactions: 4
The ears thing is a situation she will never be able to win with, sheā€™s gonna get a load of grief for showing it but if she hid him for a few weeks then people would be imagining all sorts of reasons why.. this is exactly why people in the public eye should keep their children private šŸ˜”

Reactions: 15
Actually, if sheā€™d announced his birth and then said ā€œWeā€™re going to have some family time now and wonā€™t be posting photos or stories for a few weeks while we settle into family lifeā€ then I think a lot of people would have respected that and there wouldnā€™t have been ā€œconspiracy theoriesā€.
A lot of people yes, but not the people here! I can imagine comments like 'can't believed she shared so much of the pregnancy and now she's keeping the baby hidden'. I know being a public figure goes hand in hand with having all your choices discussed and criticised, but she's only following doctor's advice here and I don't think people should be tearing her down unless they've got a medical degree. 'I didn't notice his ears in photos' isn't a medical opinion.

Reactions: 6
As someone who has sticky out ears and got bullied at school for it, I wish Iā€™d had this done as a baby!
However I think this highlights the problem with ā€˜influencersā€™ documenting every moment of their childrenā€™s lives. Would be much better if we didnā€™t know about it and it was kept private.

Reactions: 16
A lot of people yes, but not the people here! I can imagine comments like 'can't believed she shared so much of the pregnancy and now she's keeping the baby hidden'. I know being a public figure goes hand in hand with having all your choices discussed and criticised, but she's only following doctor's advice here and I don't think people should be tearing her down unless they've got a medical degree. 'I didn't notice his ears in photos' isn't a medical opinion.
I donā€™t agree that people wouldā€™ve criticised for having some time off with the baby. Most of the comments Iā€™ve seen on here say things like people canā€™t believe how MUCH sheā€™s showing the baby and ā€œthought she was meant to be on maternity leaveā€. Weā€™ll never know though because sheā€™ll never take time away and stop showing the baby, because she knows how good it is for engagement and she knows she canā€™t ride the crest of a wave forever so has to cash in while she can.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.