Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn't be legally covered to drive even in an emergency anyway would she so soon after a section? He definitely can't with his boot.

Reactions: 4
Her rant yesterday just reinforced to me how much of a moron this woman is. No Rosie you don’t have it harder than others just because your husband has a broken ankle and a newborn. You live in a massive house, by the sea, your child has loads of toys, a garden, loads of lego (which creates HOURS of fun) etc. There are kids out there with parents who quite frankly couldn’t give a tit about them, left to their own devices all day. Fending for themselves. Hardly getting 2 full meals a day. Not getting any help with home schooling and possibly don’t even have the equipment needed. You are NOT in a hard up position here. No matter how much you love to pretend you can relate, you can’t. You’re not in the working class world anymore. How about instead of moaning every single bleeping day or your life you do something to help others. Donate some of your wealth to worse off children, it might put you in a more positive mindset.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Has she got PND? Constant posts about not coping, drowning, having a breakdown? I do agree she’s in a great position compared to others right now, but I suppose when your mental health is poor none of that matters.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think I lived a sad life when our kids were very small and I always made sure there was a sober adult in the house because things go south real quick with small kids when something goes wrong, ESPECIALLY newborns. We lived far away from everything as well. It’s only a few bloody months, if you can’t go that long without a drink then errrr...good luck to you I guess 👍🏼 Rosies very entitled to drink as much as she wants but I think what people are saying is it’s irresponsible when both of you are up tit creek if something happens 😂 and drinking with a newborn is generally not advised seeing as you could easily fall asleep with them on your chest and in a dangerous position and god knows what could happen. Don’t think that makes anyone “sad” or a “hypochondriac”, I think it’s just sensible. She shouldn’t be broadcasting it to loads of followers who may take it too far (which she seems sensible enough to not).
She’s hardly rolling around the floor drunk, she’s had a glass of wine and she went 9 months without drinking. We have emergency services for emergencies on the slim chance they occur. Chris might have been sober. Her mum might have been there sober. Why’s everyone assuming there would be an emergency anyway? Do we all live all lives expecting one? No

Reactions: 13
But I think the issue here isn’t that she’s drinking - it’s more that it’s normalising it to her followers.

I’m indifferent about her and the drinking issue. I can’t stand her and her entitled ways.

Reactions: 9
A Thing happened in my household when I was young and my parents were over the limit, they ordered a taxi. They didn’t stay sober for the rest of their lives ‘just in case’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok no one is saying we need to live “just in case”, I did specify with a NEWBORN and I mean literally the first month of their lives when things can go up tit creek in seconds. Get pissed up as much as you like when they’re like 3 months duck it go for it no one gives a flying fook.

I did also say Rosie will probably be sensible enough NOT to drink so much she’s “””rolling on the floor drunk”””” but other people MIGHT. Influencers have responsibilities. Ok that’s enough thanks for coming to my ted talk x

ffs I’ve edited this about 19 times now but should also just say it’s circumstantial cos Chris has broken his ankle. Don’t think people would give a shite as much if they both weren’t bloody bed ridden and “helpless” as Rosie keeps putting it 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The format feels really stale now. Podcasts are really popular now, if they don’t bring some fresh ideas people will stop listening.
The beef family was absolutely AWFUL and Rosie’s mysteries is dreadful. Wouldn’t surprise me if they try to add a segment with Robin in...hoping they don’t, the few minutes he did last week was bad enough!
I used to enjoy the podcast and be a fan of the Ramsey’s but covid has shown a side to them that I has put me off them completely.
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Absolutely spot on , it was ok at the start but now it’s the same old sh*** they don’t even accept it when they are told that the garbage they churn out are ‘urban myths ‘ ... this full time job Rosie has doesn’t even give her time to Check The Facts apparently 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok no one is saying we need to live “just in case”, I did specify with a NEWBORN and I mean literally the first month of their lives when things can go up tit creek in seconds. Get pissed up as much as you like when they’re like 3 months duck it go for it no one gives a flying fook.

I did also say Rosie will probably be sensible enough NOT to drink so much she’s “””rolling on the floor drunk”””” but other people MIGHT. Influencers have responsibilities. Ok that’s enough thanks for coming to my ted talk x

ffs I’ve edited this about 19 times now but should also just say it’s circumstantial cos Chris has broken his ankle. Don’t think people would give a shite as much if they both weren’t bloody bed ridden and “helpless” as Rosie keeps putting it 🤣🤣
Neither of them can drive at the moment anyway! If they didn’t have a glass of wine they would still need alternative transport 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Wonder how many of them were in a shop too. Really is there any need for Robin to be in a shop. That’s irritated me as there’s plenty of people to watch him. Thought the whole idea was one person in a shop unless you had no childcare. I normally defend her but that’s just stupidity .

Reactions: 16
Wonder how many of them were in a shop too. Really is there any need for Robin to be in a shop. That’s irritated me as there’s plenty of people to watch him. Thought the whole idea was one person in a shop unless you had no childcare. I normally defend her but that’s just stupidity .

I agree. My kids haven't been in a shop since March. Im sure she's not on the walk by herself Sandra will be there so Robin could of stayed outside with her.

Reactions: 6
I agree. My kids haven't been in a shop since March. Im sure she's not on the walk by herself Sandra will be there so Robin could of stayed outside with her.
I’m normally not a picker but having to listen to her moan it’s really annoyed me. My youngest is 13 and apart from having to nip to school last week for 1/2 hour he’s not left the house for 5 weeks. He would love a look in a shop to pick some sweets or a magazine but my hubby nips to our local aldi 5 minutes away once a week so we protect others. We are all sacrificing but oh no not them.

Reactions: 14
I'm going to guess wee R kicked off about going into the shop to pick a magazine 🙄

ETA - don't get me wrong I've had 2 kids who have their stubborn bratty moments & I do think pick your battles. But in a pandemic I just wouldn't have put myself in the position where it might be an issue!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I'm going to guess wee R kicked off about going into the shop to pick a magazine 🙄
I thought the same 🤣 Pesky kids!
Bloody irresponsible having him in a shop in the first place, makes my blood boil seeing families having a lovely little outing, esp when those people have moaned constantly about how tit the pandemic is. Not really helping the situation are you??🙄 Also imagine she let him touch lots of different magazines 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I thought the same 🤣 Bloody irresponsible having him in a shop, makes my blood boil seeing families having a little outing, esp when those people have moaned constantly about how tit the pandemic is. Not really helping the situation are you??🙄 Also imagine she let him touch lots of different magazines 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah I didnt want to take my kids round a supermarket pre-pandemic 😂 so really don't see the attraction now. I've been getting online deliveries as a single parent with no child care because I don't want to have to take my youngest with me. I thought the same about picking up loads of magazines as well! What is the age for kids to start wearing a face mask in England? We are 5 & over in Scotland so always surprised when I see influencers kids without masks on

Reactions: 1
Yeah I didnt want to take my kids round a supermarket pre-pandemic 😂 so really don't see the attraction now. I've been getting online deliveries as a single parent with no child care because I don't want to have to take my youngest with me. I thought the same about picking up loads of magazines as well! What is the age for kids to start wearing a face mask in England? We are 5 & over in Scotland so always surprised when I see influencers kids without masks on
I hate taking mine shopping! My husband works shifts including nights so I’ve been doing click and collect to try and make sure I don’t have to take them. If we’re both around only one of us goes.
The age for masks is 11 in England. Because you know, Corona will know to avoid kids here but doesn’t know to avoid them in Scotland 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Great name by the way 🤣

Reactions: 5
11 here in England.
Ah ok. I actually think the lower age here puts people off taking their kids as well because my 7 year old just fafs with a mask & moans about when she can take it off & I'm sure she's not the only one 😂 its honestly not worth the grief so I avoid it if I can 😂

I hate taking mine shopping! My husband works shifts including nights so I’ve been doing click and collect to try and make sure I don’t have to take them. If we’re both around only one of us goes.
The age for masks is 11 in England. Because you know, Corona will know to avoid kids here but doesn’t know to avoid them in Scotland 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Great name by the way 🤣
Me too... they always sneak things into the bloody trolley 😂 I didnt realise it was so much older down with you guys! I do feel bad when you see the wee ones with masks on but I do wonder if they've partly made it so young as a deterrent for taking kids into the shop at all. Haha thanks... annoyed at myself for missing out the Ms at the start 🙈😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.