Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why's she making out like Robin has been off school for a year in her latest rant? He only started in September and the schools only closed again after Christmas.

Reactions: 10
I ve had a nosey and shes still doing the middle of the night selfies...why oh why. and the opened nightgown , well that didn’t look faked did it, slow day for content 😂.

Tbh alchol when breastfeeding or just alcohol generally with a new born... personally I would rather be 100pc lucid , in case of an emergency, especially if the husband wasn’t able to drive.
I completely agree with you on that one. I used to work in an A&E department and the amount of parents who would come in after 6pm who had already chugged 3 big glasses of wine used to piss me right off. And it was always the middle class ones drinking the good Beaujolais that they didn’t bat an eyelid at but wo and behold if some young girl who’d tanked a bottle of blossom hill came in it would be like all hand on the SS phone then 🙄

Reactions: 13
No no rosie if you start moaning in a few weeks about having to "work" and home school you should be ashamed of yourself.
We all know so many people who are sinking right now trying to work proper jobs and homeschool!,
Not prat about recording with yoir husband which you csn literally do at anytime of thr day. Yes it will be a juggle yes it will be different but NO not the same as the rest of society.

Reactions: 15
She probably feels she can have 2 glasses of wine as her Mum is there to do the cleaning, cook, entertain robbin etc. We definitely aren't all in the same boat either, she's on a luxury cruise ffs 🤦‍♀️😤

Reactions: 9
I loved SMA at first, it was genuinely funny and light hearted and quite endearing. I remember one of the questions from the public (when they were daft, silly actual questions) was about sex after having a baby and they gave a genuine, lovely answer and were just nice. I really enjoyed it, and then it just took off and got bigger and suddenly what was lovely about it, them being daft and taking the mick, Chris’ fake sponsors, and office polls and questions, just went. I tried to listen to a recent episode on my walk today and I just didn’t like it. Switched it off and listened to ‘you’re wrong about’ instead (great podcast, I recommend it!) because it just felt so contrived. They need to take a break, remember what was actually brilliant about it, and go back. The poo stories, oh my god duck off. Rosies mysteries? Snore. The overdone Barry Beef/Beef Family nonsense? Just say ‘time for what’s your beef!’ and save us all.

Rant over, sorry. I just LOVED the podcast at first and now I’ve unsubscribed and don’t miss it at all.

Reactions: 17
Just switched ep 100 of the podcast off a few minutes in - the moaning and negativity! Jesus! I know he's broke his ankle and it is tit for sure but it's not what I want to hear right now.

Also I suspected they were breaking lockdown rules but Chris confirmed it on that podcast starting a story with "my mum was round here the other day and Rosie showed her in our fridge..." Definitely referencing after Rafe was born so once lockdown had started. They already say they are in a bubble with Rosie's mum cos she lives alone, how do they justify Chris's parents visiting too?

I'm due a baby very soon and we have to pick one set of parents to be our support bubble (for having an under 1 yr old) and accept the other grandparents will only see baby from a distance, on walks, etc for the time being. I hate when people just ignore the rules to suit themselves ☹ makes me feel like I'm a mug for doing the right thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Just switched ep 100 of the podcast off a few minutes in - the moaning and negativity! Jesus! I know he's broke his ankle and it is tit for sure but it's not what I want to hear right now.

Also I suspected they were breaking lockdown rules but Chris confirmed it on that podcast starting a story with "my mum was round here the other day and Rosie showed her in our fridge..." Definitely referencing after Rafe was born so once lockdown had started. They already say they are in a bubble with Rosie's mum cos she lives alone, how do they justify Chris's parents visiting too?

I'm due a baby very soon and we have to pick one set of parents to be our support bubble (for having an under 1 yr old) and accept the other grandparents will only see baby from a distance, on walks, etc for the time being. I hate when people just ignore the rules to suit themselves ☹ makes me feel like I'm a mug for doing the right thing.
Yes this. Hate people blatently breaking the rules. I get its hard witb a new born but most of us are like you doing everything we can to stick to tbe guidelines.

Reactions: 6
Why's she making out like Robin has been off school for a year in her latest rant? He only started in September and the schools only closed again after Christmas.
I went in her insta to see what she is whinging about now but she must have deleted her stories 😴

I always find when I’m really tired if I have a glass of wine it goes right to my head so with lack of sleep with a new born I think two glasses would feel like a whole lot more. It’s not a post to your mates it’s to thousands of people potentially very inexperienced people who will assume what they see is to be copied. It’s also really dull to go on about drink all the time.
If someone has a baby and is choosing to parent based on what some vapid influencer suggests it’s probably them that needs to have sort their parenting out.

It’s like when you were a kid would you jump in a fire just because someone told you to. No.

Personally I don’t get all this bashing her for having a wine, she could have had it hours earlier with her dinner, you don’t know the size, you don’t know the baby is in her bed, Chris is there too, they may have an automatic car which could probably drive if needed etc etc

The car thing is just ridiculous anyway. No one would ever have a drink incase there was an emergency by that theory?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Clearly they are breaking lockdown rules having Chris mum round as well as Rosies mum. Yet they still moan.

Reactions: 8
I’d love to know when she deletes a ‘rant’ if it’s because she gets a backlash from followers or if it’s because a friend or family member has seen and has a word. I would feel so embarrassed to broadcast to so many people only to have to delete it, she really needs to complain to a pal instead of online because it’s doing her no favours.
She said ‘I haven’t seen anyone else talking about this’ probably because a lot of the ‘famous’ people and insta huns she follows know how much easier they have it than a lot of people. Not that they don’t have worries and issues too but they probably moan in private.

Reactions: 9
If someone has a baby and is choosing to parent based on what some vapid influencer suggests it’s probably them that needs to have sort their parenting out.

It’s like when you were a kid would you jump in a fire just because someone told you to. No.

Personally I don’t get all this bashing her for having a wine, she could have had it hours earlier with her dinner, you don’t know the size, you don’t know the baby is in her bed, Chris is there too, they may have an automatic car which could probably drive if needed etc etc

The car thing is just ridiculous anyway. No one would ever have a drink incase there was an emergency by that theory?
Some young people do try and emulate people in the spotlight, so yes ‘influencers’ do have some responsibility how they portray certain things to their followers. Everyone isn’t as strong as perhaps you and I.

She has said when he hurt his ankle he had to drive home and she didn’t know how he managed it , so don’t think they have an automatic.

Its not just about cars in an emergency, your brain needs to be clear and on the ball. Again who knows if her hubby had been drinking too, so if he was able to drive, could he? however looking at that boot , I don’t think it would be adviseable anyway. When you have a new born you need to clear headed.

However It’s her choice, however not one I would in the very early days of looking after a newborn, regardless of the breast feeding debate.

Sounds like by this post she regretted that 2nd glass.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I’d love to know when she deletes a ‘rant’ if it’s because she gets a backlash from followers or if it’s because a friend or family member has seen and has a word. I would feel so embarrassed to broadcast to so many people only to have to delete it, she really needs to complain to a pal instead of online because it’s doing her no favours.
She said ‘I haven’t seen anyone else talking about this’ probably because a lot of the ‘famous’ people and insta huns she follows know how much easier they have it than a lot of people. Not that they don’t have worries and issues too but they probably moan in private.
What was the latest rant? She needs to get a grip

Reactions: 1

I think the point is is that it doesn’t matter what she has actually done - maybe she measures the wine out, maybe they make sure there is a sober adult in the house, maybe she makes out she drinks more often than she does etc
The point is that she has a social media platform with 100,000s of followers and she is normalising caring for a newborn while under the influence of alcohol. the link between cot death and parental alcohol use is well documented, even a small quantity combined with sleep deprivation could make your faculties function differently. She’s presenting an irresponsible view of parenting for laughs, even if she doesn’t subscribe to it herself

Reactions: 12
Her latest rant was about how hard it is for all parents to entertain children like this. She said they used to love a walk to the park and now robin hates going to the park. No where to go or see to entertain children and then she literally had the cheek to go “obviously we have it even worse as Chris has a broken ankle and we have a newborn” 🙄🙄🙄 in a genuine serious way

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Her latest rant was about how hard it is for all parents to entertain children like this. She said they used to love a walk to the park and now robin hates going to the park. No where to go or see to entertain children and then she literally had the cheek to go “obviously we have it even worse as Chris has a broken ankle and we have a newborn” 🙄🙄🙄 in a genuine serious way
How hard is it to entertain a 5 year old son of a millionaire gamer who we know has a Nintendo switch and a ps5 🤨 maybe not her choice of activity but I’m sure they can survive

Reactions: 14
A quick scroll of her feed shows that during the pandemic for the last year, Robin has been to London, had a holiday in the motorhome on the 7th august, another trip in the motor home and Alton towers end of august, didn’t they mention on the podcast a party and bouncy council for someone’s birthday too?

Yes it’s tit, but Robin also has a garden, what about kids stuck in poxy council flats with no gardens or safe places to play.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She sounds like a right wanker. In all seriousness what 4 to 5 year old complains? give them a card board box and they are happy with that. He has lots of toys and a mum and dad who have been home with him all year and the rest. No where to go? She lives by the sea, what 4-5 year old doesn’t love the coast? If you only need soft play areas to entertain your kid, then you need to look at your parenting. I cannot even comment on the it was worse for them. 🤯🤯

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.