Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion…

Rosie Ramsey #12 CRW is so annoying even Chris has a panic button above the bed

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is she capable of posting anything without it being a moan? bleeping moaning she’s ill and having to do the podcast. Aye Rosie, must be an effort to sit there in the comfort of your own home chatting with your husband for a few hours. Give it a bleeping rest love.

Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion, but may not get round the language barrier 🤣

Great having fame, fortune, kids and doing publicity stunts. But not for Rosie, the whinging, moaning c……

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven’t read the full thread but I had to reply.
I used to be a massive fan girl of Chris. Used to go to every show of his I could and if he spotted me in the front row we would always have banter. And I always got a huge hug at the end when he did his meet and greet. He once stopped a small scale show when he spotted me having travelled to the other end of the country to see him for about half an hour and said ‘what the hell are you doing here?’ 😂

I was never much of a fan of Rosie. Once they started SMA though that was it. When I went to Chris’ last stand up tour it was full of SMA fans moaning there was no Rosie! Chris even tried to acknowledge his ‘old school’ fans who had made him what he was the SMA fans just spoiled it. He used to do meet and greets as well but he snuck out of the side door as he was told people were waiting for him.

My niece has friends in and around the area they moved to and my sister said that all Rosie did was moan that people said hello to them! But I bet your bottom dollar that if everyone ignored them she would moan more about that! In the meantime I got to know Chris’ faithful support act (the infamous Carl 😂) and I’ve transferred my allegiance to him. He’s a top bloke who is extremely down to earth and doesn’t have airs and graces like the Ramseys do. And his Mrs works for the same place as I do, she’s not a screeching harridan like RR is.

That said, I’ve fancied the pants off Chris (Tesco boxers if anyone knows the joke 😂) for a fair few years and I continue to fancy him rotten, but I just refuse to watch anything he’s in with Rosie. I quite enjoyed Taskmaster, though!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just listened to one of the podcasts from a few weeks back… why is she discussing her scratchy vagina🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I followed Rosie on instagram ever since I first started listening to the podcast. I noticed a while ago I wasn’t seeing her stories etc. Turns out I have been blocked! I have no idea why, I’ve never messaged her or commented on her stuff?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Still pretending they haven’t moved house on the podcast 😹

Reactions: 3
I followed Rosie on instagram ever since I first started listening to the podcast. I noticed a while ago I wasn’t seeing her stories etc. Turns out I have been blocked! I have no idea why, I’ve never messaged her or commented on her stuff?!
I’ve been blocked too and no idea why!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I never followed her I just lurk.
Have yous liked a bad comment and she’s then blocked everyone who liked it?
She has a lot of free time with Sandra raising the boys you know

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I never followed her I just lurk.
Have yous liked a bad comment and she’s then blocked everyone who liked it?
She has a lot of free time with Sandra raising the boys you know
I put a comment on the other day to a post where they’d been to London, kid free.

I said it was lovely and it would give Sandra time with the boys as she hardly ever sees them

Still not blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.