Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just watching Hebburn on BBC IPlayer. That was what got me into Chris in the first place. I looked him up and discovered he was doing a stand up tour and was playing fairly local to me so I went along. At the end he did a meet and greet and the first thing I said to him was ‘Alreet bonny lad?’

This immediately set off a very enthusiastic, very Geordie conversation (bear in mind we were a couple of hundred miles from the NE at this point) to the point where a local lad behind me turned to his mate and said ‘what language are they speaking?’ 😂 I also discovered that the infamous Carl lived right beside my mam and dad and in fact I had seen him around when I was home visiting them. 😂

I’m off work sick at the minute so wanted something to cheer me up. I looked at Hebburn, remembered those good old days and thought ‘where did it all go so wrong?!’
He married Rosie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I especially enjoyed the part saying because she hasn’t given birth vaginally she is tight as a mouses ear, tight as a cats hole. information we needed to know
If she hasn’t given birth vaginally why is she pissing herself when coughing and sneezing? Or even needing pelvic floor exercises?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I especially enjoyed the part saying because she hasn’t given birth vaginally she is tight as a mouses ear, tight as a cats hole. information we needed to know
If she hasn’t given birth vaginally why is she pissing herself when coughing and sneezing? Or even needing pelvic floor exercises?
Oh she didn’t say that, did she? Sounds like she slept around quite a bit before she settled down with Chris. Bet it’s not tight at all 😂

Reactions: 4
I thought after someone had a baby the vagina goes back to how it was before? Sorry I’ve never had a baby.
Why is she saying she would drink her sisters piss in front of thousands of people?
Only takes one kid to hear that and robins getting bullied because his mam drinks wee

Reactions: 5
Oh she didn’t say that, did she? Sounds like she slept around quite a bit before she settled down with Chris. Bet it’s not tight at all 😂
Come on there’s plenty to drag her for but let’s not reinforce the patriarchal bullshit that women shouldn’t sleep with as many people as they like, and the utter bollocks that lots of sex gives you a baggy fanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Come on there’s plenty to drag her for but let’s not reinforce the patriarchal bullshit that women shouldn’t sleep with as many people as they like, and the utter bollocks that lots of sex gives you a baggy fanny.
Or that having a baby does, for that matter 🙃

Reactions: 16
I thought after someone had a baby the vagina goes back to how it was before? Sorry I’ve never had a baby.
Why is she saying she would drink her sisters piss in front of thousands of people?
Only takes one kid to hear that and robins getting bullied because his mam drinks wee
BIB - you sweet and innocent soul... It might do for a nice straight forward birth, but a traumatic birth is another thing. But by that point, you're just grateful you and child survived, a knackered pelvic floor is just part and parcel of survival!

• Heart
I was joking - apologies if I offended anyone

Reactions: 1
If it hadn't been for marrying Chris (feel sorry for him stuck with that mardy cow whining from her ivory tower and childcare on tap) none of us would have known who she was. I think she forgets she's "famous" for marrying Chris and not in her own right. Don't understand why Robson Green had her on his show when he was going around the North East with different people.

Side note, I absolutely loved watching Hebburn on the telly and frequently rewatch it.

Reactions: 9
I’m just watching Hebburn on BBC IPlayer. That was what got me into Chris in the first place. I looked him up and discovered he was doing a stand up tour and was playing fairly local to me so I went along. At the end he did a meet and greet and the first thing I said to him was ‘Alreet bonny lad?’

This immediately set off a very enthusiastic, very Geordie conversation (bear in mind we were a couple of hundred miles from the NE at this point) to the point where a local lad behind me turned to his mate and said ‘what language are they speaking?’ 😂 I also discovered that the infamous Carl lived right beside my mam and dad and in fact I had seen him around when I was home visiting them. 😂

I’m off work sick at the minute so wanted something to cheer me up. I looked at Hebburn, remembered those good old days and thought ‘where did it all go so wrong?!’
i lived for the weekly Hebburn episodes (also a Geordie) and only saw it on Iplayer today so love you’ve posted re it - haven’t gone back to watch it as was worried it wouldnt be as good as i remembered?!

i lived for the weekly Hebburn episodes (also a Geordie) and only saw it on Iplayer today so love you’ve posted re it - haven’t gone back to watch it as was worried it wouldnt be as good as i remembered?!
I love Hebburn (actually from there as well) & think Jason Cook is a genius

Reactions: 6
I've been watching Hebburn since it was mentioned on here the other day it had been put back on to iPlayer, so thank you for mentioning it! I'd missed it when it was out originally, but had been keen to watch it.
I always had a soft spot for Chris, so funny that his hair was the trend of the time and now it looks ridiculous 😂😂🙈

I have to say, I'm not as keen now, I think him and Rosie bring a nasty side out in each other. I know we only see a fraction of their lives, but I hate that they always choose to belittle each other like that so publicly. And their poor kids. I don't know if they just think that's what people think is funny and relatable now, but I find it so off putting

Reactions: 13
I think an old school mate was in Hebburn. I’ve not seen it; he’s called Steffen.

Reactions: 1
I think an old school mate was in Hebburn. I’ve not seen it; he’s called Steffen.
Steffen Peddie. He's on BBC radio Newcastle as a presenter and still does some stand up.

I love Hebburn (actually from there as well) & think Jason Cook is a genius
I'm in love with Jason Cook. He's so funny.
---

I've also just noticed Chris share about the comedy awards so went on and voted for anyone but them. Way more deserving podcasts such as Have A Word Pod etc.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.