Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t want kids, because I’m too selfish. I’ll openly admit that 😂😂😂 I know as a mother I would be like her and just complain about it all the time. So I’m not having them 🤷‍♀️
Good for you. It’s not for everyone. X

Reactions: 4
Have they sold the Vicarage house yet? Saw comment earlier saying a lovely family had moved in but wondered if they were renting it out.

Reactions: 1
On Twitter, a lot of people were asking what the red button behind the bed was. They said they will answer any questions about what happened on this weeks podcast so presume this will be answered. Will be interested to hear how they phrase any conversations around the house. Surely a perfect time to say they actually don't live there anymore.

Reactions: 5
On Twitter, a lot of people were asking what the red button behind the bed was. They said they will answer any questions about what happened on this weeks podcast so presume this will be answered. Will be interested to hear how they phrase any conversations around the house. Surely a perfect time to say they actually don't live there anymore.
I’d read somewhere that suggests it’s a panic button which I think it probably is because he was paranoid about security on the house before the Vicarage and that wasn’t stuck out in the Styx . It would be a good time to admit they didn’t settle there and moved .

Reactions: 3
I’d read somewhere that suggests it’s a panic button which I think it probably is because he was paranoid about security on the house before the Vicarage and that wasn’t stuck out in the Styx . It would be a good time to admit they didn’t settle there and moved .
With it being an old vicarage, I wondered if it was a bell that went down to the kitchens, like some old National Trust houses have for the servants.

Seriously why does she moan about her kids so much? She needs to read the room and think herself bleeping lucky that she has two wonderful kids after she’s had a miscarriage. Some of us aren’t as lucky as her and she’s getting right on my wick!! I get that you’re entitled to have a whinge about your kids when they’re doing your head in but she does it every single post. I’d give everything me and my husband have to have 1 of her kids but sadly for us that’s just not the case. I know she’s trying to be relatable but she’s just being a moaning, ungrateful, unworthy mother. She doesn’t deserve the name mam, give it to Sandra!! Sorry for my rant, she just pisses me off. I’ll get off my soapbox now 🤣🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I wonder if they filmed it at the vicarage but had already moved out by then? That explains why the bedroom is so sparsely decorated.

Reactions: 6
I used to love the Ramseys but I tuned out when Rosie became insufferable... can someone catch me up on what's happening with houses. Didn't they move during lockdown? Have they moved out of that place already?

Reactions: 6
I don’t like these 2 very much anymore especially Rosie but I watched them on Michael McIntyre and I didn’t see much wrong with her on there. I know she squeezed in her ‘singing’ like she does everywhere but after seeing comments on here I thought it was going to be much worse but actually was alright 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why are they just ignoring the elephant in the room re the move? It’s pretty obvious that they’re not in the vicarage anymore, if we’ve worked it out then surely the rest of their followers have??

Reactions: 2
She's gone from showing loads of her home in videos to quite close up videos. They clearly want to hide it but I don't know why

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.