Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hated Hebburn it was crap im from South Shields I think the Ramseys are over rated rubbish 🗑..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg this thread is just Groundhog Day of everyone asking where they bloody live!! Just read the thread back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg this thread is just Groundhog Day of everyone asking where they bloody live!! Just read the thread back!
We either need a Wiki or the next thread needs to start like this

We think the Ramsey's have moved out of the Vicarage but they haven't openly admitted it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone on here has already said they’ve moved to Cleadon and have also bought a house in South Shields. I don’t know why they haven’t addressed the fact that the grass isn’t always greener etc etc oh hang on is it because they’re fake as duck and they only interact when they’re begging for votes 🤭

Reactions: 6
I just been rewatching Hebburn, still as good as I remember! Jason Cook is one of the funniest comedians I’ve seen, incredible. I was thinking though, how Chris and his on screen wife look much better together, than him and Rosie do! Rosie is a poor man’s version 🤣

Reactions: 5
Possible thread title CRW - country life was not for me ,all my childcare is by the sea !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
The only time I see her genuinely happy or excited is when she is 1. Drinking or 2. Talking about drinking!

Reactions: 16
Oh God, they won a Comedy Award. This reinforces that the public should not be trusted with voting!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow the crowd at the comedy awards look like they thoroughly cannot be fucked with the Ramsays!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Jeez don’t let them win the best tv show they will be insufferable 🤮

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the voters got mixed up with voting for the person, CRW…with the most fooking annoying, over dramatic, time wasting, time filling, un-funny laugh? Even more aggravating than the noise dial up internet connection ever used to make? Like a ticking clock speeded up argggggggghhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.