Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked someone else's comment about her pretending to be poor hugging her heater and I'm blocked now. Comment wasn't even that bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m a bit of a lurker on this thread but jumping in to ask what is going on with their house? Have they moved again?

Reactions: 1
Is the assumption that Michael McIntyre was filmed in their house up near Hexham way but they’ve now moved? On the pod Chris said he moved that bed (that they were in) the other day..(I think). I wish they’d just address i!

Reactions: 3
Is the assumption that Michael McIntyre was filmed in their house up near Hexham way but they’ve now moved? On the pod Chris said he moved that bed (that they were in) the other day..(I think). I wish they’d just address i!
He did say that, I noticed it too

Reactions: 2
He did say that, I noticed it too
Have a look at Rosie’s Instagram post from 24th October where’s she’s making the bed with the boys in it. Bed is the same but clearly a different bedroom. The bed is between two windows in the new house. No windows in the old house behind the bed.

Apart from that, they record the podcast in a different room, which looks like an attic space with sloped ceilings and the kitchen is very different from the Vicarage.

Reactions: 5
God she’s pathetic isn’t she, the vast majority of us have been ill this winter but I can guarantee most of us won’t have been laid up in bed like Rosie and will have just got on with things!! What’s the betting she has Sandra there seeing to the kids as well while she’s sniffling away upstairs and getting everyone running around for her! Don’t know how Chris stands her to be honest

Reactions: 8
Rosie Ramsey #12 Lifestyles of the rich and the famous, they’re always complaining (about the kids)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I liked someone else's comment about her pretending to be poor hugging her heater and I'm blocked now. Comment wasn't even that bad!
This is how I got blocked
Screenshot_20230206_185029_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230206_185035_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230206_185041_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230206_185045_Facebook.jpg

I asked dher. Politely to stop the fml posts, and she screen shot my comme t and posted it in her reels. I was then accused of upsetting her, as she had removed my comment from her reels (nothing to do with the fact I told her it was doxxing, and I had made a report).
I had a fair few nasty comments and a few threats of violence to my person from her followers.
And she did nothing just blocked me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1940634View attachment 1940635View attachment 1940636View attachment 1940638
I asked dher. Politely to stop the fml posts, and she screen shot my comme t and posted it in her reels. I was then accused of upsetting her, as she had removed my comment from her reels (nothing to do with the fact I told her it was doxxing, and I had made a report).
I had a fair few nasty comments and a few threats of violence to my person from her followers.
I find it unbelievable you got sent so many messages and even worse, she shared your comment. These so called ‘fans’ are the trolls. They think, because people like Rosie who share their life on social media, are actually friends and can say what they want in the hope their idol sees it. Made me chuckle how one person said Rosie works ‘extremely hard’.

Reactions: 16
What really annoys me is the comment you always see… “what happened to be kind?” It’s always from the idiots that worship celebrities and ignore what’s obviously right …. and like previously said, these are the trolls, others are just speaking the truth. It’s like when her fans say Katie Price is a good mother! 🙄😡🤬

Reactions: 17
View attachment 1940634View attachment 1940635View attachment 1940636View attachment 1940638
You obviously hit a nerve and she threw her dummy out the pram.

Reactions: 6
Haha I love it!
She must have been FUMING to post it to her story.
Don’t worry about the arse licking cunts who messaged you sticking up for her.
She wouldn’t give them the licking of a dog

Reactions: 8
@Nuttyzebra I don’t know where to start. ‘Trolling’, ‘works extremely hard’, ‘having to leave her kids’. It’s a bloody joke. She wouldn’t know hard work if it bit her on the arse. She’s sailed from job to job, and now all she does it talk to her husband in her own home (wherever that may be!), what’s difficult about that???

I’m sorry you got horrible replies. Her ‘fans’ obviously have their Rosie-tinted glasses on (see what I did there??)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
they weren't fans they were her friends/family most probably!

Reactions: 2
The only time Chris posts is when he’s desperately begging for more votes to win yet another award….. boring! Worst thing is that they’ll probably win! 🙄😫

Reactions: 10
I’m just watching Hebburn on BBC IPlayer. That was what got me into Chris in the first place. I looked him up and discovered he was doing a stand up tour and was playing fairly local to me so I went along. At the end he did a meet and greet and the first thing I said to him was ‘Alreet bonny lad?’

This immediately set off a very enthusiastic, very Geordie conversation (bear in mind we were a couple of hundred miles from the NE at this point) to the point where a local lad behind me turned to his mate and said ‘what language are they speaking?’ 😂 I also discovered that the infamous Carl lived right beside my mam and dad and in fact I had seen him around when I was home visiting them. 😂

I’m off work sick at the minute so wanted something to cheer me up. I looked at Hebburn, remembered those good old days and thought ‘where did it all go so wrong?!’

Reactions: 15
I’m just watching Hebburn on BBC IPlayer. That was what got me into Chris in the first place. I looked him up and discovered he was doing a stand up tour and was playing fairly local to me so I went along. At the end he did a meet and greet and the first thing I said to him was ‘Alreet bonny lad?’

This immediately set off a very enthusiastic, very Geordie conversation (bear in mind we were a couple of hundred miles from the NE at this point) to the point where a local lad behind me turned to his mate and said ‘what language are they speaking?’ 😂 I also discovered that the infamous Carl lived right beside my mam and dad and in fact I had seen him around when I was home visiting them. 😂

I’m off work sick at the minute so wanted something to cheer me up. I looked at Hebburn, remembered those good old days and thought ‘where did it all go so wrong?!’
I think when he got with Rosie is when it all went wrong

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.