Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did her hair and eyebrows especially for this….. it doesn’t show!

---

Oh god she’s shoe horned her singing into it! 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s put a pic on insta. The bedroom looks quite sparsely decorated. It’s got high ceilings which makes me think it’s the vicarage house. U less the new house is a period property too.
Just came on here to ask - looks like the previous house to me. Was filmed a while ago though - she mentioned his birthday which is August

Reactions: 2
Hi, only just come here as seen the two Ramsay’s on McIntyre…Who are they and how have they got their money?

Reactions: 3
Was the red button on the wall the one they use to call Sandra in when she’s required?? 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Just been looking through her Instagram pics (sad, I know) and only just noticed Sandra has new teeth. I bet Chris and Rosie paid for them.

Reactions: 8
This was def in the vicarage so a while ago. It looks so tit. No wonder she never showed it, she clearly never actually furnished it properly. It looked amazing when the previous owners had it.

Reactions: 2
They moved again, but it's been kept hush hush!

I just came on and wondered if anyone had discussed the michael McIntyre skit they did, midnight quiz or something. It came on iPlayer after a programme I was watching and I wondered if anyone recognised the house. It's different in my mind to the one with the good sitting room on the conservatory but I don't closely followed this thread to know which house was which and when!

---

Oh god, they’re on the Michael McIntyre show…. 🙄
She is so cringy, I watched Abbey Clancy and crouch on mm and it was very much crouch was the focus as she was in on it and took a back seat even though she is 'famous' in her own right but Rosie is trying to make it all about her. Pipe down luv, you are the support act, I don't want to see you dancing and clapping around on your granny bed. I actually have 2nd hand embarrassment for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Rosie complaining about her kids for the 58797654 millionth time! Fk me she’s boring!
As she sits in her million pound house drinking out of her no doubt expensive mug, preparing to palm them off to Sandra for the day

Reactions: 16
Rosie complaining about her kids for the 58797654 millionth time! Fk me she’s boring!
i don’t want kids, because I’m too selfish. I’ll openly admit that 😂😂😂 I know as a mother I would be like her and just complain about it all the time. So I’m not having them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.