Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yet another blog post mentioning "friends" when there is no sign of anyone and just 2 glasses :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the extra weight looks good on her.
Her face, on the other hand, is almost unrecognizable in the recent post.
I think that's what she always used to look like, but photoshoped herself to high heavens so when people met her in real life they were shocked.
Still can't believe she let go of the hair, that was - to me - her best feature.

Reactions: 6
There were two sets of female legs dangling from a sailboat
Haha I thought the other legs were a small child. Not her toddler, but a child. Oops. I didn't have my glasses on in my defence. Even weirder if she's hanging about with random kids I guess.

I suppose everyone has their own definition of desirable, but I’m fairly certain the Gold Coast wouldn’t be Rosie’s first choice of where to live temporarily on Australia’s east coast - but I doubt she was given a choice. 🙃

As for TugUn, Rosie was on the beg when she tagged the grocer’s. Why pay for your own flowers when a small business can donate them?
I agree she would much rather be going for brekkie at Icebergs, grabbing drinks at the Opera bar, dining at Bennelong...shopping in luxury boutiques in Surry Hills and sailing in the harbour by the bridge. So much more content worthy.

I lived in London for 5+ years and was miserable...I was depressed and on medication for it. I moved to the Gold Coast and all my ailments disappeared. It may not look like the most desirable location but pics and videos don’t do it justice.

She fits right in with the boho mother earth crowd, with their bubbles on the beach, vintage parasols, floral dresses, paddock bakery brekkies, etc. (not saying that’s who she truly is but I guess that’s what she’s trying to sell atm). They would’ve been better suited to a house on Hedges ave, dining in all the exclusive spots in Broadbeach and shopping for labels at Pacific Fair.

Reactions: 3
All the charcuterie boards are showing on Rosie’s waistline.
No, they are not - she just stopped photoshopping her images, so you finally see what she really looks like.
She claims she put on weight but honestly I think she just can't be bothered with the heavy filtering and toning up the images. Which would be a healthy thing to do, but to me it seems like it's just a part of her newly acquired persona and narrative that she switched to overnight, as soon as she moved to AU.

Reactions: 17
All the charcuterie boards are showing on Rosie’s waistline.
Eeesh. She's been very open about the weight gain OR like someone else said, stopping photoshopping so much. Bodies change. Especially after having a kid. Fair play to her if she's gonna be more transparent from now on.

Reactions: 12
Fried chicken with bacon, cheese and mayo on a bun. Is that more of the “good fat”?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm glad to see people here aren't shaming her body image/size. It's a shame she fed into those societal pressures by photoshopping herself to high heaven for so long - and it was photoshop because there's photos of people meeting her or photos of her on other's blogs that weren't retouched where her body shape was completely different, as well as the shape of her face/lips.
I don't know how much of this transition is genuine and how much is just a reinvention for a new aesthetic she's curating for the 'gram so I'll reserve my judgement but I don't feel she has a single authentic bone in her body tbh... she is an influencer after all.

I'm glad to see people here aren't shaming her body image/size. It's a shame she fed into those societal pressures by photoshopping herself to high heaven for so long - and it was photoshop because there's photos of people meeting her or photos of her on other's blogs that weren't retouched where her body shape was completely different, as well as the shape of her face/lips.
I don't know how much of this transition is genuine and how much is just a reinvention for a new aesthetic she's curating for the 'gram so I'll reserve my judgement but I don't feel she has a single authentic bone in her body tbh... she is an influencer after all.
I definitely think she is just jumping on the bandwagon, how many influencers do you see know having "fake vs real" body photos of bloating/poses where they are slouching vs standing and sucking their stomach in etc

Reactions: 1
Why does she always do that weird open mouth dead stare into the camera?? It’s not a good look??
Also is she genuinely wearing a towel out for drinks tonight? I’m so confused by that outfit

Is anyone else concerned about her sun damage? 😬
I remember years ago someone commented about this on her blog and she replied with quite an aggressive post about wrinkles/freckles from the sun just being good memories

Why does she always do that weird open mouth dead stare into the camera?? It’s not a good look??
Also is she genuinely wearing a towel out for drinks tonight? I’m so confused by that outfit
I thought you were exagerating.. but jesus atf is that?!

Reactions: 1
The towel outfit is so weird. Also the way the RVS straw bag moves around to be in every shot!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Click on the link of the venue she’s at - Burleigh Pavillion - a towel is a step up from most of the outfits.

😳

It’s also 17 degrees right now in Burleigh, it’s just shy of winter and they are sitting on the water. Lily is rugged up in a jumper and long trousers. Rosie must be freezing her tits off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Found the Aus house. It looks very nice. Don't know if anyone is familiar with the area, but she's staying in a place called Tugun.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.