Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still cannot stop laughing about the idea that women surrounded her in Harvey Nichols, mistaking that piece of plastic for Celine… she honestly must have thought her readers were thicker than pig tit. She probably still does think that.
This was when I loved her blog and was so jealous of her lifestyle, looking back I cannot believe I was so naive :LOL:

Reactions: 13
In her latest seaside post (drinking wine in the sand) you can really see how dry and leather like her face has become from sun overexposure. The damage is forever. It’s really a shame no matter how Rosie tries to rationalize, “ every freckle and line is a memory of all the fun I am having”. Melanoma kills.

Reactions: 8
I still cannot stop laughing about the idea that women surrounded her in Harvey Nichols, mistaking that piece of plastic for Celine… she honestly must have thought her readers were thicker than pig tit. She probably still does think that.
This was my absolute favourite. She lived in quite the fantasy land.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This was my absolute favourite. She lived in quite the fantasy land.
my favourite always will be that one with her boyfriend having an allergic reaction and her describing her "satisfyingly clicky laboutins" or whatever it was :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
In her latest seaside post (drinking wine in the sand) you can really see how dry and leather like her face has become from sun overexposure. The damage is forever. It’s really a shame no matter how Rosie tries to rationalize, “ every freckle and line is a memory of all the fun I am having”. Melanoma kills.
Yep. You can see, her skin almost looks… thicker? Rougher? And that’s from a filtered photo. Imagine what it looks like in person.

Just scrolling back on her Instagram, wow! Her skin pre-Australia is completely different. She’s naturally fair. I think she’s being a total idiot, quite frankly.

Reactions: 5
Oh yes!! Which one was this?
I think it was deleted pretty soon after, I would imagine the restaurant would have complained, someone found a copy on the gomi thread with way back machine or whatever it is called. Who with a nut allergy wouldn't be supervigilant and not carry an epi pen?!

Reactions: 6
So true about digging a hole, I would have respect if she acknowledged the fact she photoshopped like mad and the lifestyle before was fake etc but this 'transition' into short haired down to earth Rosie just doesn't land well. She's become the sort of person that the old Rosie would have judged, and most probably mocked.

Reactions: 3
I don't think she ever has to think about career options. Her husband has the money and connections to allow her to do what she pleases for rest of her life (just like she is doing now, 'working on a movie script'). She will never have a normal job.

Her audience is growing out of her bullshit (I too used to admire her life), which is reflected in her ever stagnating follower numbers and the fact she can't keep up with the top level influencers who put days into creating beautiful and meaningful content.
I think she will retire the blog completely after she moves to the countryside (next door to her mother preferably), but keep up the IG for convenient and quite easy money.

Growing up when we went to the beach you could always tell who were early 20s brits on their working holiday visas. Burned to a crisp. I would have assumed Rosie would be more sensible than those 20 year olds when it comes to sun exposure here in Aus. Turns out not!

Reactions: 4
Growing up when we went to the beach you could always tell who were early 20s brits on their working holiday visas. Burned to a crisp. I would have assumed Rosie would be more sensible than those 20 year olds when it comes to sun exposure here in Aus. Turns out not!
You don't have to go as far as Australia to see the same.
Back when I worked in London, my 20-something colleagues were not exchanging vacation experiences when they returned to the office, but comparing who has the darkest tan, like that was the sole purpose of going away.

• Sad
You don't have to go as far as Australia to see the same.
Back when I worked in London, my 20-something colleagues were not exchanging vacation experiences when they returned to the office, but comparing who has the darkest tan, like that was the sole purpose of going away.
yeah and everyone horribly sunburnt after a sunny weekend

god her latest post is so boring, just various photos of lily (clearly in yellow to match the tent's decor, pathetic) a few random puns and nothing else. I agree she will give up the blog and just do sponsored instagram posts soon, most people who had blogs in their heyday seem to have done the same, either that or moved to youtube

Last edited:
Odd recent post. “Glamping” with her toddler and a friend.... then pics of a fancy inn. The mommy/ daughter outfits look like they are members of a cult. Its so boring to see the back of the kids head all the time.

• Haha
I think there is a lot of potential in blogs as people get gradually tired of this fast and short lived content, but her articles never provided any value apart from 'oh that dress looks cute' - even the last post, she doesn't provide details of the place, cost and what's so great about it.

Her life is not as interesting as it once was and she hasn't changed the way she does things to adjust. I think she also got tired with photography and creativity, her images are sloppy and just taken in a hurry (which is probably easy to understand with a toddler in tow)

I think there is a lot of potential in blogs as people get gradually tired of this fast and short lived content, but her articles never provided any value apart from 'oh that dress looks cute' - even the last post, she doesn't provide details of the place, cost and what's so great about it.

Her life is not as interesting as it once was and she hasn't changed the way she does things to adjust. I think she also got tired with photography and creativity, her images are sloppy and just taken in a hurry (which is probably easy to understand with a toddler in tow)
yeah and her writing style has never been good anyway, so without fun holidays/nights out etc it really shows. I went back to some of her first blog posts out of curiosity (boredom) and her style now is very similar to then, a photo dump with a few boring lines of text, she hasn't improved at all

Dear god « while lily studied the wine list I went off and ... » « as it slowly filled with people .... »
« Adults chattering while she ... »

WHAT PEOPLE ROSIE WHAT PEOPLE

• Haha
The way she writes is just the same story template over and over again. You read one post and you've read them all.
'laughing until no sound came out' is the new 'laughing until our bellies hurt'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she thinks (in her head) that she sounds just like Nigella describing food and cooking 😂 but again, she sounds just like Salad Fingers. Poor girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am sure a random restaurant in a small Australian town has been on her radar for a decade :rolleyes: again she has tried to match herself with the decor but just looks weirdly clashing. and yet another "much needed girls night out". I assume she is just with PJ again, not even a trace of another woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.