Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes it feels like she’s a bit out of depth in Australia. Trying hard to fit in. Not enjoying the autumn storms either!

Reactions: 5
Sometimes it feels like she’s a bit out of depth in Australia. Trying hard to fit in. Not enjoying the autumn storms either!
I don't get why she hasn't tried to make friends there, there are so many online places to meet people, especially for people with young children

Reactions: 1
Watching below deck season one and cant get over how much 2013 Rosie looks identical to one of the crew girls. So weird!
Also reminded me of her “yacht week” blogs and made me laugh thinking what the boat crew must have thought of her at the time...

• Haha
Watching below deck season one and cant get over how much 2013 Rosie looks identical to one of the crew girls. So weird!
Also reminded me of her “yacht week” blogs and made me laugh thinking what the boat crew must have thought of her at the time...
Oh my god, are you thinking of Sam?? Yes! So accurate!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am very jealous of the aqua marine ring she is wearing in her recent stories.

Is that her engagement ring?

I’m not saying she hasn’t really changed her mindset - in fact I state she has!
my point is that she was back in her 20s « influencing people tolive her lifestyle which she portrayed as just inhaling everything off a menu, whisking herself off to some hot country and being bloody fabulous - when in fact it was - even then, massive lies.
she can’t preach one tune back then and NOW that it suits her because she’s got herself a husband and feels she might have « let herself go » (don’t get me wrong I don’t think one can let themselves go but I imagine she sees it that way) she can now preach all about being honest and love yourself etc when ... back in the day she was serving us first hand level of « be skinny be rich and love life!! » which was a massive lie then and yet now instead of admitting like you did « look in my 20s I was an idiot etc » she preaches now as if it’s been something she’s always preached - it’s annoying
I've been following her for a few years now and I think she's definitely improved in comparison to what she used to be like though. I think motherhood has changed her. I cringed when she was pregnant and still drinking alcohol with her meals though. I don't think the short hair suits her ... She could definitely pull off longer hair better. So many girls over 30 always think we need to cut our hair shorter as we get older.

It’s probably one of her Mum’s jewellery line. Silver May Jewellery. Her engagement ring is like Princess Diana’s, big old Sapphire surrounded by diamonds.
Oh maybe it’s the pale sapphire one so. It was surrounded by diamonds and she had it on doing her make up with iconic highlighter yesterday. Thanks! ❤

Oh maybe it’s the pale sapphire one so. It was surrounded by diamonds and she had it on doing her make up with iconic highlighter yesterday. Thanks! ❤
It’s her engagement ring. PJ proposed with a family ring and then afterwards they went and bought the sapphire ring from a jewellers in Paris. There was a blog post about it, that she teased about for weeks after her engagement

It’s her engagement ring. PJ proposed with a family ring and then afterwards they went and bought the sapphire ring from a jewellers in Paris. There was a blog post about it, that she teased about for weeks after her engagement
Thank you. It’s is STUNNING! I wonder what kind of a wedding band she got. Hard to pair with something because it’s so pretty on it’s own I’d say.

Thank you. It’s is STUNNING! I wonder what kind of a wedding band she got. Hard to pair with something because it’s so pretty on it’s own I’d say.
She wears her wedding band on her other hand or interchangeably with her engagement ring. It’s one of those silver diamond bands that are quite popular at the moment.
I’m sure she did a q&a on it once saying that she knew it would be hard to find a ring to wear with her engagement ring so she just doesn’t wear them on the same hand/only wears one at a time

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She wears her wedding band on her other hand or interchangeably with her engagement ring. It’s one of those silver diamond bands that are quite popular at the moment.
I’m sure she did a q&a on it once saying that she knew it would be hard to find a ring to wear with her engagement ring so she just doesn’t wear them on the same hand/only wears one at a time
I have a really similar engagement ring (but darker stone) and the only wedding band I could find to go with it was a really thin, plain one that could sit next to it.

So she married a producer, and overnight acquired the ability to write movie scripts?
I thought people actually needed a bit of education for that, and the ability to write something other than short puns?

Reactions: 10
Is she on crack?
I watched that film last night. I live on my own in a ground floor flat with big windows so I never watch anything spooky for fear of freaking myself out. That film was average at best, definitely not hide behind the sofa stuff.

Can’t wait to see what her own film will be like...(if it happens, doubtful)

It’s very high in fat and really unhealthy

16 grams of saturated fat in a seven ounce serving. That is 80% of daily fat requirement... and it’s saturated fat.
fat is not unhealthy. Often things that are fat free are full of sugar because fat=flavour. Your views on fat are very outdated. There’s lots of studies and stories about fat fuelled diets out there, maybe worth reading up on sugar vs fat.
Obesity became a problem when everything became fat-free...🙄

Ladies, eat the fat. Eat the full fat Greek yogurt, have the full fat milk in your coffee, eat nuts, eat avocado, etc.

Cheaper by the dozen or half dozen. 😉

She tagged a business in Tugan - maybe there are chi chi parts of Tugan, but it’s probably best known for being the suburb where six lanes of traffic from the Pacific Highway intersect with four lanes of traffic from the Gold Coast Highway.

You’ve got to admire the effort she is putting in to make an undesirable location look aspirational.
Tugun...and it’s not necessarily undesirable. There’s really no ugly places along the Gold Coast Highway., except for Surfers which is distinctly tacky. Currumbin is right next to Tugun and it’s usually pricey, very leafy and desirable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I suppose everyone has their own definition of desirable, but I’m fairly certain the Gold Coast wouldn’t be Rosie’s first choice of where to live temporarily on Australia’s east coast - but I doubt she was given a choice. 🙃

As for TugUn, Rosie was on the beg when she tagged the grocer’s. Why pay for your own flowers when a small business can donate them?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.