Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gemgemgemgem

Oh yes I know, I just wondered how she thinks she is now best chums with “Annie”?
Because she exaggerates everything to the tenth dimension. She lives in London, therefore she lives in notting hill (LOL). She baked a cake therefore she is mary berry and will share her wealth of knowledge to one and all, because nobody else has made a cake before. Or a sandwich. Or pasta.
She bought a pair of jeans, therefore she is a fashionista. She is basically Coco Chanel so she will give fashion advice. She bought perfume as a gift, she's now a professional shopper. She painted a wall (or picked a paint colour for someone to paint with), she's pretty much an interior designer and will disperse this new found knowledge to her followers. She's kind like that.
She had a baby et voila, she's now a midwife, breast feeding counsellor, early years teacher and parenting expert. She had an orgasm and is a sexpert. She dined at the same place as L Tyler.......besties. Anne is in hubby's new movie......besties.

She lives in london therefore she is london. Rosie Londoner. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Gemgemgemgem

Oh well, if we have to have her then we will at least have some fun... Let's play Rosie Londoner down under bingo!

- post about quarantine hotel. Even though the government selects which hotel you have to go to, Rosie will get special treatment because she is famous. She will enjoy her five star quarantine with bush tucker breakfasts. It'll be over oh so quickly and she will always fondly look back over the period her little family got to be locked up together, strengthen their bond blah blah blah.

- Scott Morrison will invite her to lunch where she will discuss Australian politics.

- she will be the voice for indigenous Australians and advertise their businesses and speak up for their rights. There'll be 15 consecutive posts on Australian history. Get ready to be educated about the first fleet.

- she will likely lounge about a pool with Lily or mill around the shops while dear pj works on so hard. When film is finished, she will tell you all how hard she worked and how much fun it was.

- celebrity dinners. No pics though but she will tell us all about it.

- she will ponder on how Australia is so different. No masks needed when out and about. So different to London. She will congratulate us and make suggestions that it is because of her ideas that Australia never really faced the harsh brutality of covid.

- few beach pics. Nature pics thrown in so she doesn't appear too shallow and materialistic.

- she will meet some friend. A BFF. They will click and be friends for life (well at least until her flight back to blighty). Could be Scott Morrison!

- she will return home. Missed silver may (the fuck, I have to look after this kid on....my.....own). Will say there's no place like home. London is the place for her.

- freckled selfies with messy hair.

- punny pun captions.

- she will cook. She will teach Australia how to cook.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Classic mum cut, such a shame her long hair was just stunning. Always gets me anxious for girls who do that such a severe cut or change. I always wonder what their husband thinks.
To be fair, though, who cares what her husband thinks. It has absolutely nothing to do with him.

....but in the same breath...what the actual hell has she done to her hair 😳😳

Reactions: 31
Being conservative does not mean you are right wing 😊.
You can be fiscally conservative and socially more liberal (but not far leftl
I totally disagree. Being fiscally conservative means you are more right wing. If you begrudge paying tax, on some level you disagree with the concept of the welfare state. Which those on the left tend to support.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Gflo93

We saw an actual human side to the RosieBot 3000 Super Stepford wife today! Could tell she was really genuinely stressed about her teeth. First time I’ve ever seen her display any proper emotion.
that’s because it’s an issue that an orgasm can’t fix

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

bugeyeboo

Boursin gate was when she claimed to have friends over for dinner but when she uploaded the photos it was plain to see that it was just her and PJ, with her holding glasses in both hands to look like more people were there. It was at a time when influencers were flogging things like handbags and outfits and trips and all Rosie had was soft cheese and no mates.

here’s the post:https://www.thelondoner.me/2015/07/boursin-bruschetta-bar.html

8D49EA7C-4383-4C91-8B8A-45DDCCD4F3E6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s saying how disgusted she is by the conservatives voting against free school meals into the school holidays. This is strange from a ‘die hard Tory girl’ as this kind of policy is Tory through and through and no one could be surprised by it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

emm

VIP Member
Oh...ok...
I mean this has literally been scientifically proven, there is SO much evidence that since the 1980s obsession with "low fat" that people have become fatter, not only because of sugar, but it is a large role. This is not relevant to the thread but read anything about nutrition from the last 5 years and you will find it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

whowouldhavethought

I still can't get over that her 2 year old sees a chiropractor. Am I missing something or is that completely absurd to everyone else too? Of course she has falls and their bouncy little bodies deal with it fine, it doesn't mean she needs a chiropractor.
The thing that really gets to me about these privileged 'influencers' is they are talking about their life style like its normal and I worry that young, impressionable, less wealthy, maybe isolated because of these covid times mums look at them and feel bad they can't be doing all these (frankly ridiculous) things with their children.

Reactions: 20

london89

Chatty Member
That doug doesn't even follow her on instagram....imagine you work with someone and then their wife tags you when she's feeding the kid some pasta

• Haha

Gemgemgemgem

Wow so unfair. She's had a spider in her pjs on day two of being in Australia, while staying in a hotel that is pest controlled beyond life that barely any species of insect can survive, yet this little spidey apparently is so determined to see her. Yet I've lived in the rainforest for almost six years and I've never had an encounter with a spider.
Bring on day five of quarantine. I bet a cassowary will bring her a Vegemite sandwich.

• Haha

Ceecee3

It's good that she feels comfortable and content to portray her body honestly. We can take guesses at whether motherhood, age and so forth led to this but I think everyone evolves, it's normal and healthy.

However, I can't forget the fact that this is an Instagram influencer and they tend to operate in extremes to stay on brand. Rosie's brand was at one point trying to be upper crust Sloaney poney girl in Notting Hill and had a very stiff upper lip vibe (NEVER forget her post comparing Labour to Slytherin and the Tories to Gryffindor lmao) and now it's barefoot Aussie earth mother with a very toxic positivity vibe.

She'll never be 'real' no matter how real the emotional growth actually is because she gives me icky disingenuous vibes with every post she makes -I literally cringe at her posts that attempt to be relatable because they are still so orchestrated and try-hard. I guess that's always going to be the downfall of any influencer except a rare few who actually are genuine.

• Heart

london89

Chatty Member
I know its been said before but as someone who followed her in the early days of her blog and saw her out and about in London I simply can't get over the change in direction of her style/look. I don't feel bad to say it either because she was such a bad influence on young girls with all her photoshopping whilst holding cheeseburgers and casually ordering the entire menu. There's something so off with her look recently - unless it really is just that she isn't bothering to photoshop all the time