Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found the Aus house. It looks very nice. Don't know if anyone is familiar with the area, but she's staying in a place called Tugun.
Tugun is quite lovely, not much to it. Nice beach, it’s also right next to Currumbin which is very nice and leafy suburb. Currumbin Wildlife Park is an amazing place to spend a day at, feeding kangaroos and lorikeets. Currumbin creek on the way to Palm Beach...and Elephant Rock on Currumbin Beach. Currumbin valley is not far, nice eco village coffee place, wild wallabies on the fields, stunning greenery. To the south, about a 5 min drive, Kirra beach, Coolangatta, Greenmount, Rainbow bay, Snapper Rocks (famous surf break), Froggys beach...all absolutely stunning and the most beautiful of the whole Gold Coast. Danger point lookout has beautiful views and you can set one foot in Qld and the other in NSW. June to October you can spot humpback whales most mornings and late afternoons/evenings.

I’m biased but GC is damn beautiful.

Reactions: 1
I agree with the comments about sun damage, you don't have to be a dermatologist to see that it's not just freckles as she claims.

Anyone else notice she started posting a lot more content with Lily lately? I wonder what has changed again....

Reactions: 7
I agree with the comments about sun damage, you don't have to be a dermatologist to see that it's not just freckles as she claims.

Anyone else notice she started posting a lot more content with Lily lately? I wonder what has changed again....
Kids and family content sells more for her age group. She's no longer appealing to young singletons.

Reactions: 9

I respected her for not showing Lily's face as she got older but I guess she needs the content.

Reactions: 2
I get that but it seems like she made a conscious decision not to show her too much, and now she's going back to what she used to do.
It's not as bad as what her bestie Julia does (exploiting her daughter to grow her audience).

I wonder what happens when she comes to school age (which is fairly early in the UK) and won't be able to join her husband on these extended trips, and will be stuck at home with a child.

Reactions: 6
I get that but it seems like she made a conscious decision not to show her too much, and now she's going back to what she used to do.
It's not as bad as what her bestie Julia does (exploiting her daughter to grow her audience).

I wonder what happens when she comes to school age (which is fairly early in the UK) and won't be able to join her husband on these extended trips, and will be stuck at home with a child.
Hopefully at that point she will make some parent friends and actually have something to do?

• Haha
I can't wait to see her next 'rebrand' where she tries to be like the mums at the posh private school Lily will probably be sent to.

Reactions: 5
Hopefully at that point she will make some parent friends and actually have something to do?
Sure, write more movie scripts. ;)

I can't wait to see her next 'rebrand' where she tries to be like the mums at the posh private school Lily will probably be sent to.
She will probably go right back to her old 'posh housewifes of Notting Hill' angle. But that needs time to grow her hair back.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly, I can’t think of anything more boring than day after day lugging a toddler and all the food and gear to the beach. Once in awhile it’s terrific...but everyday, no way!
I grew up near the ocean and loved it as a teenager. But as a mom with a toddler....no thanks!!

Reactions: 9
Even her blog posts when lily was first born she looks so different now. Maybe it is the hair and no photoshop but I think even the past 2 years she looks so different now

Reactions: 2
Sure, write more movie scripts. ;)

She will probably go right back to her old 'posh housewifes of Notting Hill' angle. But that needs time to grow her hair back.
I prefer her hair longer definitely! I think due to Covid people are going crazy with the scissors 😅. Her hair short definitely ages her.

Reactions: 3
I found it by looking up some locations she’s tagged herself in on Google maps, then I spotted a particular building on the map that is in the view from the house. Looking up the address from Google maps led me to photos from a sale listing from a few years ago. All info she’s put out there herself, only took a few mins.
Rosie is an idiot.

She has always done this, hasn’t she? In an effort to make her fairly boring life look aspirational and enviable, she slips up and gets the small details wrong or over eggs the pudding.

In this case, in an effort to make the Gold Coast seem desirable, she’s compromised her family’s safety. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why does she always do that weird open mouth dead stare into the camera?? It’s not a good look??
Also is she genuinely wearing a towel out for drinks tonight? I’m so confused by that outfit
I've noticed that open mouth pose for the past few years. She also leans her head back and slightly to the side whilst curling one half of her upper lip. Looks like she's about to sneeze.

Click on the link of the venue she’s at - Burleigh Pavillion - a towel is a step up from most of the outfits.

😳

It’s also 17 degrees right now in Burleigh, it’s just shy of winter and they are sitting on the water. Lily is rugged up in a jumper and long trousers. Rosie must be freezing her tits off.

Wtf is that place😳 no words, really...

• Haha
I've noticed that open mouth pose for the past few years. She also leans her head back and slightly to the side whilst curling one half of her upper lip. Looks like she's about to sneeze.
Its to balance her face, hide the chin.
Seriously its a knack she’s perfected for a happy go lucky in the moment look to help mix it up.
Plus it must hard to do a sexy doe eyed ‘smize’ without all the luscious hair and a sticky fingered toddler in shot 😂

Reactions: 3
Tugun is quite lovely, not much to it. Nice beach, it’s also right next to Currumbin which is very nice and leafy suburb. Currumbin Wildlife Park is an amazing place to spend a day at, feeding kangaroos and lorikeets. Currumbin creek on the way to Palm Beach...and Elephant Rock on Currumbin Beach. Currumbin valley is not far, nice eco village coffee place, wild wallabies on the fields, stunning greenery. To the south, about a 5 min drive, Kirra beach, Coolangatta, Greenmount, Rainbow bay, Snapper Rocks (famous surf break), Froggys beach...all absolutely stunning and the most beautiful of the whole Gold Coast. Danger point lookout has beautiful views and you can set one foot in Qld and the other in NSW. June to October you can spot humpback whales most mornings and late afternoons/evenings.

I’m biased but GC is damn beautiful.
Hi Rosie...glad to made it to the Eco Village. Please show us the wineries in Mount Tamborine next or the fine dining in Broadbeach.

On another note, I had never watched one of her igtv videos...she almost, almost, sounds like Salad Fingers when she does the voiceover p

• Haha
I can't stand her voice, or videos for that matter. I just dont know what it is, the smugness in the way she speaks and tries to look cool and sexy for the camera. Not all influencers are cut out for video work, and she is certainly one of them. She is really good with photography, knows her angles etc, and some of the shots she did a few years back were really good.

On another note, as beautiful as Australia is, she has somehow managed to make it look boring.

Reactions: 7
A bit of a side note but someone said a little while ago that Rosie hates doing ads and would love to be independently wealthy.

I totally agree. It must be so degrading to shill meaningless products that she probably doesn’t care about, but what other career can she realistically walk into now?

being an influencer isn’t a respected “profession”. It’s basically branding yourself and selling off the “highlight reel” of your life. At its worst it’s essentially deceiving people as to the type of person you are, the type of life you lead and the products you use. I think Rosie is a prime example of this. She has spent a lifetime trying to fit into the mould of a wealthy upper class woman, who is skinny, sophisticated and glamorous. In reality she has photoshopped herself to the nth degree and I get strong vibes that she is desperately trying to fit in. The fact she can shed this person and adopt the “mother earth” vibe now in Australia just tells me it’s one big charade.

She made a deal with the devil going down the influencer/blogger route and now she’s stuck. How can someone feel passionate long term about pretending and cultivating an image for the camera? She married a man she’s too shamed to put on her grid, but because he has the right connections - is it possible to sink lower than that?

but what else can poor Rosie do now. She doesn’t even know the real her because she’s spent so long keeping up an act. What is she genuinely passionate about, I’m guessing acting as a sales rep for brands isn’t it. But what else can she do? Move into marketing? With zero experience is she likely to get into a high level role, with the freedom and glamour she’s come to enjoy?

Probably not, so she’ll be stuck with the insta gig probably the rest of her life. No colleagues to befriend, no interesting accomplishments to relay to her kids, just one long advert of restaurants and hair products and clothing brands. A sad empty little life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I still cannot stop laughing about the idea that women surrounded her in Harvey Nichols, mistaking that piece of plastic for Celine… she honestly must have thought her readers were thicker than pig tit. She probably still does think that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.