Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure a random restaurant in a small Australian town has been on her radar for a decade :rolleyes: again she has tried to match herself with the decor but just looks weirdly clashing. and yet another "much needed girls night out". I assume she is just with PJ again, not even a trace of another woman
Her ‘friend’ and a Godmother to Lily, Julia - Rosie usually likes to remind us of that, is on a little break with girlfriends. There are actually pictures of it on her stories, and I’m convinced Rosie is feeling left out and desperately trying to prove she’s got friends too!

Reactions: 6
Her ‘friend’ and a Godmother to Lily, Julia - Rosie usually likes to remind us of that, is on a little break with girlfriends. There are actually pictures of it on her stories, and I’m convinced Rosie is feeling left out and desperately trying to prove she’s got friends too!
I have said it a million times, but why has she not joined some parents groups to meet people in OZ?! there are a million ways to meet new people online in this day and age, or she could even reach out to other influencers. She needs something for content

Reactions: 3
Is she her Godmother? I thought it was Valentina? Well chosen in either case as they barely see each other.

I noticed her mum still comments on the pics on IG, but her own account is abandoned, she has not responded even to business inquiries about jewelry orders... I wonder what's going on there. Maybe without travel she has no interest in sharing anything there, but why not respond to people who want to order your products? Strange

Reactions: 2
Is she her Godmother? I thought it was Valentina? Well chosen in either case as they barely see each other.

I noticed her mum still comments on the pics on IG, but her own account is abandoned, she has not responded even to business inquiries about jewelry orders... I wonder what's going on there. Maybe without travel she has no interest in sharing anything there, but why not respond to people who want to order your products? Strange
I think it is Julia, which is hilarious. Remember when she went to the US assuming they would spend loads of time together and they saw each other once!

Reactions: 4
Yes it’s Julia. How many times has she written about Julia ‘friend for life’ and now ‘ Godmother to Lily’ 😴 I don’t know about Valentina, maybe she is also, you can have more then just one godparent I guess.

Yes it’s Julia. How many times has she written about Julia ‘friend for life’ and now ‘ Godmother to Lily’ 😴 I don’t know about Valentina, maybe she is also, you can have more then just one godparent I guess.
I think someone pointed out here that she never likes or comments on Valentinas comments on her posts, really odd

Reactions: 4
I think it is Julia, which is hilarious. Remember when she went to the US assuming they would spend loads of time together and they saw each other once!
Yes there was that photo of them and I think that other influencer joined them on their date. They produced few photos for the grid and that was it!

• Haha
Yes there was that photo of them and I think that other influencer joined them on their date. They produced few photos for the grid and that was it!
so embarassing, I think she has no idea what to do, she cannot do the whole "mummy" thing as it is weird without showing her husband, but then also now has nothing else, she cannot be the traveller/partier from before

Goodness me she's so....different than the supercilious potato I remember so fondly from the GOMI days. She presents as genuinely content and more comfortable with herself now, which is actually nice to see. The hair though...why on earth did she do that?!

Is she pregnant again I wonder?

Goodness me she's so....different than the supercilious potato I remember so fondly from the GOMI days. She presents as genuinely content and more comfortable with herself now, which is actually nice to see. The hair though...why on earth did she do that?!

I think what she presents and how her life really is are two very different things.

My initial impression of the outfits at the tent was that they were on a safari or watching polo. If that restaurant was on her radar for ages, the selling point has to be the blue and white decor, which she is strangely still obsessed with. Notice she mentioned tartare was served - her husband's favourite meal. 😉
Between the puns and childrens' book style of writing, it'll be interesting to read her finished screenplay

she just presents what is popular, the fact that she as no real friendships indiciates the ind of person she is imo

Reactions: 8
Given that her two publicly acknowledged BFFs live outside of the UK, and that she is now stranded in Australia without her mother, it must be incredibly lonely. She didn't describe this new friend as 'bestie for life' as she usually does, I think its more of a convenience than a true friendship.
I do hope there's more to her life than what she lets out, because from outsider perspective it doesnt look like fun at all, no matter how many cocktails and smiles you mix in your videos.
Just thinking back to her pre-wedding girls trip in Mykonos, you never hear that she's even in touch with any of those girls, which would be fine IF you don't craft your whole online persona around being this super popular party girl who everyone is obsessed about. Of course that legendary cheese party on rooftop with no guests was a true testament to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not only was Julia a godmother, she spoke at Rosie's wedding. Julia's husband was PJ's best man, which was interesting since they had only known each other a short time.
Rose latched onto Julia - literally latching onto her in some photos. If this was to raise the numbers of American followers, it came across as desperate and stalkerish. That's why it's funny to read Julia proclaiming true love and top BFF status to someone named Gadabout. Rose must be in shock.

Not only was Julia a godmother, she spoke at Rosie's wedding. Julia's husband was PJ's best man, which was interesting since they had only known each other a short time.
Rose latched onto Julia - literally latching onto her in some photos. If this was to raise the numbers of American followers, it came across as desperate and stalkerish. That's why it's funny to read Julia proclaiming true love and top BFF status to someone named Gadabout. Rose must be in shock.
Hahaha 🤣 I know Gadabout! I don’t quite get what she does but most be someone pretty influential, somehow she has nearly 30k followers and pretty boring content. Yes Rosie must be fuming!

She did the branding for most of the 'big' people in the influencer industry, including barefoot blonde (and the GMG collection, which is I'm sure how they met).
Checked her site, which is incredibly simple and boring for someone to have a creative/branding agency. But what do I know?
Maybe she knows the right people to get those type of clients, or is connected to someone else. She does seem more down to earth and genuinely lovely person just from the pics. I don't think Julia is a social climber as someone pointed out above, she does not have the need because a) she / Thomas has the money and b} they have the influence.
I don't think Rose is as obsessed with this 'bestie' content as she used to be, she seemed to have directed her attention elsewhere and probably learned her lessons around these friendships along the way. I still can't believe that Thomas was the best man for her husband, that says a lot about her husband's friend circles, or the lack of them.

Given that her two publicly acknowledged BFFs live outside of the UK, and that she is now stranded in Australia without her mother, it must be incredibly lonely. She didn't describe this new friend as 'bestie for life' as she usually does, I think its more of a convenience than a true friendship.
I do hope there's more to her life than what she lets out, because from outsider perspective it doesnt look like fun at all, no matter how many cocktails and smiles you mix in your videos.
Just thinking back to her pre-wedding girls trip in Mykonos, you never hear that she's even in touch with any of those girls, which would be fine IF you don't craft your whole online persona around being this super popular party girl who everyone is obsessed about. Of course that legendary cheese party on rooftop with no guests was a true testament to that.
Do you mind elaborating on the cheese party, please? I’m not a long term follower of Rosie.

Reading her husbands scripts... that's what she's latching on to now... would be semi interesting and relevant if he was featured on her blog or stories, but when he's the invisible man it doesn't hold much weight

She did the branding for most of the 'big' people in the influencer industry, including barefoot blonde (and the GMG collection, which is I'm sure how they met).
Checked her site, which is incredibly simple and boring for someone to have a creative/branding agency. But what do I know?
Maybe she knows the right people to get those type of clients, or is connected to someone else. She does seem more down to earth and genuinely lovely person just from the pics. I don't think Julia is a social climber as someone pointed out above, she does not have the need because a) she / Thomas has the money and b} they have the influence.
I don't think Rose is as obsessed with this 'bestie' content as she used to be, she seemed to have directed her attention elsewhere and probably learned her lessons around these friendships along the way. I still can't believe that Thomas was the best man for her husband, that says a lot about her husband's friend circles, or the lack of them.
I just feel that in her many last blog posts, stories, Rosie keeps referring to ‘friends’ and friendships. I struck a friendship on the beach with another mum and so on. So many examples of her invisible friends. Julia does seem to have a a fair group of friends around her and I think Rosie wants to prove the same. I do think she is still obsessed with Julia. She is now just a little more subtle or has finally realised it’s not a good look, constantly gushing over BFF Julia and hardly ever getting a mention back.
Interesting to learn about Gadabout. Yes she seems nice enough. Clearly ‘worth’ knowing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.