Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe there’s a Londoner thread. I used to follow the GOMI thread religiously as the Rosie drama was always entertaining but over time the thread has dwindled to almost nothing. I never post over there as Alice is absolutely nuts and the way she bullies some people is really messed up.

I used to send my sister all the gossip and screen shots and have a lot of them still saved. I’d have to power up the computer to find most of them but for now here’s the other Nazi hat shot of Rosie.

View attachment 257836
Ohhh this was from the Damian days wasn’t it? This was taken in The Box, there was another photo of her reclining with her head in his lap and I’m sure there were lines of Coke on the table.
The second Nazi hat was during the DP days!

Reactions: 3
Ohhh this was from the Damian days wasn’t it? This was taken in The Box, there was another photo of her reclining with her head in his lap and I’m sure there were lines of Coke on the table.
The second Nazi hat was during the DP days!
*Second* nazi hat??? 😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think that's a Nazi hat in that photo. It's got a sheriffs badge on it. Not defending her, but there was only one occasion she put said hat on and this photo doesn't show it.

Reactions: 4
I don't think that's a Nazi hat in that photo. It's got a sheriffs badge on it. Not defending her, but there was only one occasion she put said hat on and this photo doesn't show it.
Ah yeah you’re right. So no second Nazi hat, but one is still bad enough I guess!
Gosh I miss the old days of the GOMI thread

anyone remember her “satisfyingly noisy Louboutins” in that restaurant when she complained about the nut allergy? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes @Calabria the satisfyingly noisy Louboutins as she strutted over to call an ambulance for her boyfriend suffering a severe peanut allergy. I don’t remember the coke lines at the box but there was a post with I think PJs friends with suspicious lines on the table. She ended up taking the pictures down but pretended the pictures were still there to people asking why the post was broken.

26492C30-C0C9-449F-8922-BE166BD3C4C7.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It's probably the first and only time she met them.

Does anyone remember the GOMI Wiki? Rosie's page was legendary.
- The fixer upper
- Boursin Gate
- Capgate
- The noisy Loubs
- Naked family pool party
- Teeny Tiny (naked) Tom
- Swissgate
- iOffer fake bags
- The never seen cauliflower cheese post
- The pre and post boob job receipts

Would have loved to save a copy!

• Heart

- The fixer upper
- Boursin Gate
- Capgate
- The noisy Loubs
- Teeny Tiny (naked) Tom
- Swissgate
- iOffer fake bags

Don’t forget when she pretended to be chums with Sean Lennon and Liv Tyler

• Haha
  • Wow

- The fixer upper
- Boursin Gate
- Capgate
- The noisy Loubs
- Teeny Tiny (naked) Tom
- Swissgate
- iOffer fake bags

Awww please give more info for those of us who weren't there :(

Reactions: 2
That is excellent @Runestone!

- The fixer upper - she pretended that she and Damian (Kimmelman, her ex) were buying a huge flat together in central London when in fact it was just him.
- Boursin Gate - as mentioned she clinked 2 glasses together to pretend there were more people enjoying garlicky cheese with her than there actually were.
- Capgate - the nazi cap party
- The noisy Loubs - I can't find the post but wayyyy back when she was with Damian they went out and the restaurant served him peanuts when he was allergic. She wrote a scathing review which included the immortal line (paraphrased) "I stomped over to the staff in my satusfyingly noisy Louboutins"
- Naked family pool party - she went to france and got topless in the pool with her mum, dad, brother, and brother's girlfriend (not sure if PJ was there)
- Teeny Tiny (naked) Tom - her ex before PJ I think, he was short and she posted a picture of him naked (from behind) fixing her wall clock.
- Swissgate - she and Phoebe went to Switzerland to stay at the family home of either P's boyfriend (now husband) or one of his friends, someone posted on GOMI saying they were there and the pair of them behaved so badly, were really rude to the family, messy and dirty, and went skinny dipping in a lake and were asked to leave early
- iOffer fake bags - as mentioned in the screenshot above
- The never seen cauliflower cheese post - someone found an unposted recipe on her website somehow and it never ever saw the light of day because of the GOMI mockery
- The pre and post boob job receipts - self explanatory
- Sean Lennon and Liv Tyler - she met them once through PJ and referred to Yoko Ono as "Sean's Mum" which someone quickly took as their username 🤣

Honestly if anyone has a few months to kill please read the GOMI thread, it is pure gold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That is good work and I thank you for it! :) But I honestly think her boobs are real because she's fairly honest about things, and having done my own research into getting my girls lifted, I haven't seen any surgeon who can do that level of work. I think she's just super genetically blessed.

Also it's very very normal to have strong female friendships in your early 20s that end like bad breakups, but nevertheless I'm really curious to know what happened with them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is a girl who writes all her blog posts like she's stuck in GSCE English mode. She stole her Slutty Brownies recipe, and she's always lied about her tits. There are old photos of her with a flatter chest on GOMI.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.