Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is wrong with her voice?! Surely no one actually talks like that??? I know a lot of people that are very Sloany and none of them speak with that weird tone it’s almost like she is singing but putting on a posh accent at the same time

Reactions: 8
What is wrong with her voice?! Surely no one actually talks like that??? I know a lot of people that are very Sloany and none of them speak with that weird tone it’s almost like she is singing but putting on a posh accent at the same time
I was wondering if she’s trying to get voiceover work from PJ’s connections.

Reactions: 3
And apparently people looove her accent.
I used to think Rosie was quite cool - I know 🙈 but since hearing her voice she’s lost all the coolness for me. She sounds like an old lady, from old times. Like when you hear the old recording or a film on a TV . So strange.
Not even posh people speak like that
I think this is all for benefit of her excited American followers 🥴

Reactions: 8
I was wondering if she’s trying to get voiceover work from PJ’s connections.
If this happens then it’s an example of her seriously undermining the quality of PJs work- if he’s really as successful as she makes out then there’s no way that he or his colleagues would use her instead of a professional actor who can articulate words without sounding like they are straining to talk a la Rose style.

I also had to roll my eyes at her story about being a strong independent woman unable to open a mayonnaise jar whilst her husband works all hours. Did she miss the irony of the fact she is entirely dependant on her husbands inherited wealth/income? I hardly see Rose having a demanding full time job (and no posting a few pictures/stories/q&as on Instagram does not count). And a lot of people work all hours- that’s not just a sign of working in the film sector Rose!

Sorry for the rant- I’m tired and grumpy after a stressful day at work!

Reactions: 9
And apparently people looove her accent.
I used to think Rosie was quite cool - I know 🙈 but since hearing her voice she’s lost all the coolness for me. She sounds like an old lady, from old times. Like when you hear the old recording or a film on a TV . So strange.
Not even posh people speak like that
I think this is all for benefit of her excited American followers 🥴
there was a bbc documentary a couple of years ago called Welcome to Mayfair, it featured a woman called Manthe Penton Harrap who beats Rose hands down in the accent stakes. Also on Instagram @style_mavener - she has some vids of herself on there

Reactions: 2
Post of a poem about not sleeping when you have a newborn and being entirely attuned to them and their needs on her stories - didn’t she have a night nurse though?!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Yes she did! And she’s been at her parents house throughout lockdown 🙄

she’s said “our education system” in her latest story, but I don’t recall learning about Christopher Columbus in great detail at school (UK) Does anyone else? Another example of pandering to her US audience if so

Reactions: 7
Yes she did! And she’s been at her parents house throughout lockdown 🙄

she’s said “our education system” in her latest story, but I don’t recall learning about Christopher Columbus in great detail at school (UK) Does anyone else? Another example of pandering to her US audience if so
Came here to say the exact same- pretty sure UK schools only briefly teach Christopher Columbus sailing to America and ‘discovering’ it. But I don’t know if I’m mixing that up with stuff my parents taught me about the mayflower and pilgrims at New Plymouth on a family holiday to New England.

She’s definitely trying to appropriate American history and culture as her own: Rose/ please decide whether you want to be a prim and proper English woman selling shoes for tiny feet or want to be an American displaying your bangs and having more to say on US politics than UK politics (although I guess she certainly used to describe herself as a die hard Tory girl). I find the inconsistency tiring.

Reactions: 7
I’ll never forget how she tried to explain UK politics on her blog back in the day and said that the Tories were the good floppy haired Gryffindors and Labour were Slytherins 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’ll never forget how she tried to explain UK politics on her blog back in the day and said that the Tories were the good floppy haired Gryffindors and Labour were Slytherins 🤣🤣🤣
And didn't she liken David Cameron to Hugh Grant as well 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Nope, not from memory but I’m assuming it was something to do with her ex’s company that she worked for, as everything involved with him went silent when they broke up.

• Wow
If this happens then it’s an example of her seriously undermining the quality of PJs work- if he’s really as successful as she makes out then there’s no way that he or his colleagues would use her instead of a professional actor who can articulate words without sounding like they are straining to talk a la Rose style.

I also had to roll my eyes at her story about being a strong independent woman unable to open a mayonnaise jar whilst her husband works all hours. Did she miss the irony of the fact she is entirely dependant on her husbands inherited wealth/income? I hardly see Rose having a demanding full time job (and no posting a few pictures/stories/q&as on Instagram does not count). And a lot of people work all hours- that’s not just a sign of working in the film sector Rose!

Sorry for the rant- I’m tired and grumpy after a stressful day at work!
Lol did you not realise influencers of her level are running a business - she's not dependent on his wealth at all. I'm a PR and we hire influencers... girl they earn really really well.

Lol did you not realise influencers of her level are running a business - she's not dependent on his wealth at all. I'm a PR and we hire influencers... girl they earn really really well.
Oh no doubt they do- I’ve seen the contracts for some influencers in a previous job plus we all know how Rose loves an affiliate link. I’d just be super surprised if Rose was up at that top level given the things she advertises and frequency of her ads, especially given the accounts she’s filed previously at Companies House. Comped haircuts are nice but don’t pay the bills. Just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Oh no doubt they do- I’ve seen the contracts for some influencers in a previous job plus we all know how Rose loves an affiliate link. I’d just be super surprised if Rose was up at that top level given the things she advertises and frequency of her ads, especially given the accounts she’s filed previously at Companies House. Comped haircuts are nice but don’t pay the bills. Just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️
She'll be able to put things like new clothes, homewares and holidays as "business" expenses which will make her business look less profitable but it's not bad if your business if paying for your entire life.

I'm sure having a wealthy husband helps, but I think she'd have plenty of money on her own too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.