Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was irrationally irritated that she called her fringe bangs. I’ve always got the impression she is more interested in an American audience (hence acting like a Richard Curtis character and putting on that accent) but her shills are pretty much always British products.
Yes she has gotten the bangs 🤣

Reactions: 1
I'm going to be controversial here and say that i dislike her hair/hairstyles. I know many people are big fans. But its just so pouffy and big. Her insta today abt blow drying her hair is a bit crap, it tells me nothing new about how to blow out my hair and the bangs look awful. Perhaps its to minimise that big jaw of hers. Sorry, me not hair fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn't think her hair could look any more dated, but then she got the awful "bangs" cut in and I was proven wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I seen the video without noticing the caption and I didn't initially even notice the difference 😂

I like the Chelsea blow dry on others, but with her it just seems so over the top? Unlike on Kate Middleton who she desperately tries to emulate, where it looks elegant and polished.

Reactions: 6
I seen the video without noticing the caption and I didn't initially even notice the difference 😂

I like the Chelsea blow dry on others, but with her it just seems so over the top? Unlike on Kate Middleton who she desperately tries to emulate, where it looks elegant and polished.
I think it was nicer on her hair longer, but this is going back a few years, def before she was engaged. There was a sloane-aissance of sorts when I first found her page and I definitely showed her pics to my hairdresser at one point.

Nowadays though, it's more about sleek roots and tonged ends, so is the big blowdry is a bit aging?

The thing is, her new hair doesn’t even look like what she thinks. It’s not Brigitte Bardot-esque AT ALL - far too big and far too perfectly done. It doesn’t even look like that seventies Farrah Fawcett look, which a lot of people seem to be doing on Instagram lately.

It’s pure Eighties Sloaney Pony. Might as well add some pearl earrings, a ruffled collar shirt and jodphurs. That’s the look she’s emulating. She belongs on the cover of a Jilly Cooper novel.

It looks like she has a really nice natural loose curl to her hair in that latest Reel. Such a shame she blow dries it in such an ugly way.

Reactions: 8
I believe her hair is naturally curly after seeing some photos of her half dry beach locks. I think it should look much better than that try hard, eighties obsolescence. It’s a pity she thinks curls aren’t sophisticated enough for her Notting Hill girl persona.

Reactions: 4
Am I missing the Notting Hill thing?! I live near London but clearly I have missed the memo! 😂

Edited to add: Her accent, she’s becoming a caricature of herself!

The thing is, her new hair doesn’t even look like what she thinks. It’s not Brigitte Bardot-esque AT ALL - far too big and far too perfectly done. It doesn’t even look like that seventies Farrah Fawcett look, which a lot of people seem to be doing on Instagram lately.

It’s pure Eighties Sloaney Pony. Might as well add some pearl earrings, a ruffled collar shirt and jodphurs. That’s the look she’s emulating. She belongs on the cover of a Jilly Cooper novel.

It looks like she has a really nice natural loose curl to her hair in that latest Reel. Such a shame she blow dries it in such an ugly way.
Perpetua from Bridget Jones!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I used to go to the same hair salon that Rosie goes to - Michael Van Clarke in Marylebone. The exact reason that I stopped going was because no matter what I asked for I would always leave feeling like my hair had been done for an eighties themed party. Fine if that’s the look you want I guess... I prefer something from this century myself. Maybe she feels that it sets off her Stepford wives fashion style well?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Posh voice and all but her grammar 🙄
Advertising new headphones today:
‘I have to show you them’

All her videos / reels at the moment are making me cringe with embarrassment for her.

What WAS that dancing up the stairs/ hands in the air listening to the music through her advertised headphones?!

• Haha
All her videos / reels at the moment are making me cringe with embarrassment for her.

What WAS that dancing up the stairs/ hands in the air listening to the music through her advertised headphones?!
I just went to look for myself at her stories 😂🥴

The boogie in the shower gets me 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
That hair! Oh honey no.
Her voice sounds like an old woman’s, croaking vocal cords.

Can’t believe there’s a Londoner thread. I used to follow the GOMI thread religiously as the Rosie drama was always entertaining but over time the thread has dwindled to almost nothing. I never post over there as Alice is absolutely nuts and the way she bullies some people is really messed up.

I used to send my sister all the gossip and screen shots and have a lot of them still saved. I’d have to power up the computer to find most of them but for now here’s the other Nazi hat shot of Rosie.

0334AD00-211B-4466-9E9C-4FF03407464E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.