Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is good work and I thank you for it! :) But I honestly think her boobs are real because she's fairly honest about things, and having done my own research into getting my girls lifted, I haven't seen any surgeon who can do that level of work. I think she's just super genetically blessed.

Also it's very very normal to have strong female friendships in your early 20s that end like bad breakups, but nevertheless I'm really curious to know what happened with them
Unfortunately Rosie is a pathological liar so I always question everything she says. Boobs like hers don’t grow overnight from this. Sorry for the massive photos I can’t get them to shrink on my iPad.

DB475D20-AB7F-4887-9346-C04B564711FD.jpeg

C8F2E96D-B866-475A-AB90-11961A868CB5.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Not sure why the titties arrived but could it have been from pregnancy?
She got them years before she got pregnant or married. There are photos of her with a small chest and photos of her with very round big boobs a bit later. They aren't natural, if they were she'd need to wear a bra with them and she doesn't. That's not good genes, it's defying gravity!

Reactions: 12
Oh my god. I am utterly furious that I will never know who her surgeon is. Great work.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She got them years before she got pregnant or married. There are photos of her with a small chest and photos of her with very round big boobs a bit later. They aren't natural, if they were she'd need to wear a bra with them and she doesn't. That's not good genes, it's defying gravity!
I meant when not why but you got me 😌

Oh my god. I am utterly furious that I will never know who her surgeon is. Great work.
I’ve just had a good look and I’m not sure I think they are they are great. They look typical of someone who had nothing and gone a bit too big, they are quite far apart.

Have people really got married from meeting on her Instagram post?? If I was them I'd be lying about how we met!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I sincerely doubt it. Didn’t she only start doing these ‘friend matchmaking’ posts in the last year? But maybe in Rosie land anything is possible. Just like painted zips on designer bags, laughing till our bellies hurt as evidence of being ‘best friends ever’ with people and doer-upper flats in central London. 🙄

• Haha
It find her desperation to remind us ever now and again that she is BFF with Julia that I find so immature. Julia just doesn’t seem to care much and never reciprocate in these gushing comments. It strikes me Rosie hasn’t got many friends and appears rather lonely.

Reactions: 8
Every time I see more pictures of her ‘Notting hill’ home I become more convinced it’s rented. There are no pictures on the wall- all just leaning against it rather than nails in the wall and it all just looks rather bland with no personality at all. Wonder if it’s just a flat too as the only outside space we’ve seen is that tiny balcony suggesting there’s no access to a ground floor garden/patio.

Reactions: 3
Interestingly I just found her on Companies House and her name is actually "Rose Thomas" not Rosie. Not sure if this is common knowledge

Every time I see more pictures of her ‘Notting hill’ home I become more convinced it’s rented. There are no pictures on the wall- all just leaning against it rather than nails in the wall and it all just looks rather bland with no personality at all. Wonder if it’s just a flat too as the only outside space we’ve seen is that tiny balcony suggesting there’s no access to a ground floor garden/patio.
She did a story the other day showing herself going upstairs in the house and there are at least 3 floors. So i think it is a house. Someone on here (sorry can't remember who!) said it might be rented from a family friend?

Reactions: 1
It's probably the first and only time she met them.

Does anyone remember the GOMI Wiki? Rosie's page was legendary.
- The fixer upper
- Boursin Gate
- Capgate
- The noisy Loubs
- Naked family pool party
- Teeny Tiny (naked) Tom
- Swissgate
- iOffer fake bags
- The never seen cauliflower cheese post
- The pre and post boob job receipts

Would have loved to save a copy!
Yes!!! I remember when I went to have my first baby in hospital (over 7 years ago) trying not to read her Gomi thread for a week so I'd have lots of reading to catch up on during the first nights of night feeds and recovery in hospital 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I sincerely doubt it. Didn’t she only start doing these ‘friend matchmaking’ posts in the last year? But maybe in Rosie land anything is possible. Just like painted zips on designer bags, laughing till our bellies hurt as evidence of being ‘best friends ever’ with people and doer-upper flats in central London. 🙄
I loved when her and Damien broke up and he took to social media to post loads of photos of the young hot Sloaney crowd having massive parties in the “fixer upper” including Jasmin from PoshBrokeBored who seemed to love rubbing Rosie’s nose in it. In fact, didn’t she make an appearance on the GOMI thread?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sure Rose, everyone was asking for a reel of how you make cheese on toast 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pretty sure her recent links of highstreet fashion are a copy of ones by thefashionbugblog (who doesn't use ad/aff links like Rosie..) or am I just seeing her lazy and copycat behaviour in everything?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.