Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boursin gate was when she claimed to have friends over for dinner but when she uploaded the photos it was plain to see that it was just her and PJ, with her holding glasses in both hands to look like more people were there. It was at a time when influencers were flogging things like handbags and outfits and trips and all Rosie had was soft cheese and no mates.

here’s the post:https://www.thelondoner.me/2015/07/boursin-bruschetta-bar.html

8D49EA7C-4383-4C91-8B8A-45DDCCD4F3E6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aside from the fact that she’s sounding more and more like Mary Berry in every video she makes, this cheats cats eye looks terrible - blobby and uneven and stops where the lashes start. The idea is that the line starts from mid-way across and goes outward. So many tools and pens to do it properly and she suggests a Kirby grip 🙄
8ADD92D5-409F-44AB-ABF3-17E3AD8B8E3E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Aside from the fact that she’s sounding more and more like Mary Berry in every video she makes, this cheats cats eye looks terrible - blobby and uneven and stops where the lashes start. The idea is that the line starts from mid-way across and goes outward. So many tools and pens to do it properly and she suggests a Kirby grip 🙄View attachment 246255
Agreed! I actually cringed when I saw her attempt. I’d be too embarrassed to show anyone that result let alone suggest people copy my technique!

Reactions: 7
What’s with her Mary Poppins voice? She never used to be that posh (I’ve scrolled past her stories for so long as too zzzz)

Reactions: 4
I think Rosie is finding motherhood very restrictive. Also, Rosie’s daughter favours her father in the looks department and I bet Rosie wasn’t expecting that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s with her Mary Poppins voice? She never used to be that posh (I’ve scrolled past her stories for so long as too zzzz)
I would describe it as half Mary Berry, half an impression of the Queen. So basically, she sounds like she’s in her eighties! Ridiculous.

You’d think she would have grown out of this fake persona somehow? She’s doubled down instead. Quite entertaining to watch, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agreed.

I suspect the only possibility of this actually happening is that given the entire wardrobe is probably just princess charlotte wannabe outfits it at least reduces the risk of a toddler insisting on wearing clashing fluorescent prints or fancy dress day in/ day out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Agreed.

I suspect the only possibility of this actually happening is that given the entire wardrobe is probably just princess charlotte wannabe outfits it at least reduces the risk of a toddler insisting on wearing clashing fluorescent prints or fancy dress day in/ day out 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her wellingtons must be hidden as well?? Plenty sunny days I've met smallies in Elsa or Spiderman costumes with boots on and you know they picked out their own outfit that day!

Reactions: 3
I would describe it as half Mary Berry, half an impression of the Queen. So basically, she sounds like she’s in her eighties! Ridiculous.

You’d think she would have grown out of this fake persona somehow? She’s doubled down instead. Quite entertaining to watch, though.
I think she has some personality issues / disorder. She is a 'normal' person but wants to be perceived as somebody who people can aspire to be...which they do. However, it is not real and she is misle

This made me giggle. She actually sounds like Mary Berry pretending to be the queen 😂 idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What do,you,all think of her new hairstyle? Isn’t it remarkably similar to her... old hairstyle?

Reactions: 6
What do,you,all think of her new hairstyle? Isn’t it remarkably similar to her... old hairstyle?
Yes! As in almost identical to the shorter haircut she had a year ago! (Or maybe it was less than a year, I’ve lost track of time this year...)

I was irrationally irritated that she called her fringe bangs. I’ve always got the impression she is more interested in an American audience (hence acting like a Richard Curtis character and putting on that accent) but her shills are pretty much always British products.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.