Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did PJ always had this kind of money? I don’t recall her living like this the first years they were together? Wasnt she also still buying fake bags until recently lol?
I don't either. Maybe one of his relatives has died and he has come into more money?

Reactions: 2
They don’t own a house or send their child to childcare so it could just be that what he gets paid when he helps produce a film is enough for some nice clothes and bags for her? The travel etc I would assume is a perk of the job (at least some of it).

Reactions: 5
I’m sure I’d be branded as ‘jealous’ or a ‘hater’ if I said this in her comments, but this life of hers, while being glamorous and pretty, seems so empty. Plus I always feel like if people feel the need to show off their lives on insta etc they are desperately lacking self esteem and hoping for outside validation.
The latter isn’t a dig at all- my self esteem could certainly use a lot of work too. My point is, if you’re secure in your life you don’t feel the need to pose endlessly and post pics online every five mins.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They don’t own a house or send their child to childcare so it could just be that what he gets paid when he helps produce a film is enough for some nice clothes and bags for her? The travel etc I would assume is a perk of the job (at least some of it).
But how much longer can they continue this? Lily will eventually need to go to school and rhey will need somewhere to live

• Heart
But how much longer can they continue this? Lily will eventually need to go to school and rhey will need somewhere to live
How old is she now? Turning 5 non? Depending on where they “officially” live she needs to go to school pretty soon. I do wonder where they have their main address. Like where are they tax residents, in the States or in England? I think it is a little sad that Lily isn’t settled somewhere by now. I am sure she is surrounded by love and is a happy kid, but I think it is healthy for a child with stability in terms of home and little friends

Reactions: 11
How old is she now? Turning 5 non? Depending on where they “officially” live she needs to go to school pretty soon. I do wonder where they have their main address. Like where are they tax residents, in the States or in England? I think it is a little sad that Lily isn’t settled somewhere by now. I am sure she is surrounded by love and is a happy kid, but I think it is healthy for a child with stability in terms of home and little friends
Didn’t she recently ask about homeschooling advice? Assume she’s planning her indefinite nomad life for a while longer, although when she posted that Burberry house her dad is selling she said her dream life is to live in the country with chickens (I suspect that’s probably true) so she can’t be too happy.

Reactions: 10
What's the earliest you can send a child to boarding school in the UK? 8? 10?

Rose struggled at school. I’d be very, very surprised if she chooses boarding school, particularly at a young age.

Reactions: 4
Whyyyy does she do this with her face and jaw?!
She always moves her bottom jaw to the side when she takes close-up selfies. I have the impression she thinks she looks hot and sexy when she does so.

I forgot about Carlo! He was the rich guy club owner that Phoebe was seeing. Then Rose tried to break them up so she could have him for herself. Carlo commented somewhere that Rose was "a piece of work". Then Rose went onto wreck Phoebe's budding romance with the Swiss chalet guy by drunkenly stripping at every opportunity.

I can't imagine being in a car trip with her and that shreeky voice. I would have leapt out at the nearest hairpin curve.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
There's only so many photos of rocky shores, tomatoes and spaghetti I can take :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rose struggled at school. I’d be very, very surprised if she chooses boarding school, particularly at a young age.
I agree with this. Can’t see her doing boarding school especially with all her Montessori/attachment parenting/starting school late talk

She turns 5 next Feb, so unless she was registered as homeschooled she would have to start school this September. But PJ is Dutch so for all we know she’s a Dutch national/passport holder and I assume would come under whatever their rules would be? Honestly, no idea why they even had her if she’s just dumped in Somerset with her grandparents. Just hope her time with them gives her a sense of normality and stability while her parents gallivant around Europe.

ETA: Google tells me they start at 4 in the Netherlands. So poor Lily is a real life Matilda and has Mr and Mrs Wormwood for parents that forget to put her in school lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
“I’m not dating any of the hot young things I’ve been posting on instagram this week, feel free to slide into their DMs”. Say what?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.