Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Rosie but I don't know if anyone remembers hanushka? That girls whose lavish engagement party she went to back in the day but not thr wedding? She's doing a q and a atm about her business )that I really don't get, re selling designer bags) and claims she didn't grow up wealthy "at all" 😅

Reactions: 3
Not Rosie but I don't know if anyone remembers hanushka? That girls whose lavish engagement party she went to back in the day but not thr wedding? She's doing a q and a atm about her business )that I really don't get, re selling designer bags) and claims she didn't grow up wealthy "at all" 😅
I do think that's correct though? they moved to the UK as children and lived in a council flat IIRC. I remember reading her blog back in the day. whatever happened , her parents obviously became very successful but her level of wealth now def comes from marrying the son of an oligarch!

Reactions: 2
I do think that's correct though? they moved to the UK as children and lived in a council flat IIRC. I remember reading her blog back in the day. whatever happened , her parents obviously became very successful but her level of wealth now def comes from marrying the son of an oligarch!
Really? I'm pretty sure she went to private school though? I used to love her blog back in the day, it was everything Rosie wanted her life to be

Really? I'm pretty sure she went to private school though? I used to love her blog back in the day, it was everything Rosie wanted her life to be
maybe they had money by that time, but I def remember her talking about them living in a tiny flat when she was young. maybe it was primary school age - not sure. but yes Hanushka now is on another level of wealth.

Reactions: 1
maybe they had money by that time, but I def remember her talking about them living in a tiny flat when she was young. maybe it was primary school age - not sure. but yes Hanushka now is on another level of wealth.
I'm always cynical when rich people say things like this tbh, tiny for her is probably compared to the Palace she lives in now 😅

Reactions: 4
Sorry but I don’t like this haircut :( ...mentally she is still teenager to me ..

Reactions: 1
Yeah her parents didn’t have a lot when they arrived in England but her dad went on to be very successful. She definitely is playing a into the whole “poor upbringing” thing. I guess it depends on which years in your childhood “growing up” means. Maybe she wasn’t living a posh life from 0-10…. she was living a very luxurious life before meeting her mega rich husband

Reactions: 5
She doesnt post much photos of her hair now Because it Looks Crap..Her content is made in such a bad taste ...All I can see its restaurant food ,,Ice creams ...drinks ...wtF ? Looks like she ditched her daughter At her mother house ...

I came on here to say that it looks terrible now.
Yey that was predictable. Short hair like that with her hair type is hard to style.

Yet more repetitive photos.of restaurants we have seen a million times before. I always find it funny when she gives people's names (ie Sergio in th restaurant) as if they are good friends

Reactions: 9
Is this woman ever home? Rosie Londoner, more like Rosie wherever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How embarrassing to be the person photographing the meals when everyone else has real jobs and really can’t be arsed waiting for this plus-one girl to get the shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How embarrassing to be the person photographing the meals when everyone else has real jobs and really can’t be arsed waiting for this plus-one girl to get the shot.
I just don’t get that her husband can be gallivanting around like this all the time. Even the most successful directors or producers actually work in a location and aren’t hopping from one country to another incessantly. He’s not even well known, I don’t understand what he really does or works on with his 1950’s hanger-on wife in tow.

Reactions: 14
I just don’t get that her husband can be gallivanting around like this all the time. Even the most successful directors or producers actually work in a location and aren’t hopping from one country to another incessantly. He’s not even well known, I don’t understand what he really does or works on with his 1950’s hanger-on wife in tow.
Seeing Antony Langdon reminded me that he is friends with Gettys, Sean Lennon, and other big money arty types. I think PJ's short-livid photography career gave him the connections to these people. If PJ was serious about becoming a world-renowned Hollywood producer, you would think he'd be hustling for work, but maybe hanging out at la-di-dah restaurants with other bores is all that it takes to get funding or whatever.

Also, a while back, Rose sailed on a Getty family yacht holiday to Italy so this seems like a repeat event. Aaannd, it looks like Julia is in Europe, so Rose will be more manic than usual if a meetup is planned.

Did PJ always had this kind of money? I don’t recall her living like this the first years they were together? Wasnt she also still buying fake bags until recently lol?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.