Niomi Smart #65 A way to live smart would be to see a therapist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts to get embarrassed by him - he’s obviously a fish out of water in London and I bet his culty leader persona goes down like a sack of tit among the people Niomi mixes with. The man has zero charm. I can definitely envisage a short marriage, certainly nothing past 5 years.
This. 100%. I’d put good money on her already having second thoughts. She’ll be seeing all the other insta boyfriends / husbands and realising how weird hers is. And it’s not even like he has a sweet personality. He’s a predator who has now been kind of awkwardly disarmed (temporarily, while he adopts this weird Bali personality) and even if now he comes across as a harmless guy, he’s still weird looking and still has that past. And that will never ever go away. Ever.

Reactions: 28
I know she has a deep need to link up Disney movies, magic and mysteries to any place she visits but still, you'd think that her delusions actually have a stopping point somewhere... Even if it's your own brand Nims, it still counts as advertising. Maybe it's the same tactic that she uses on herself to not see how gross Lordon is.
---
Yeah we know what it will look like.. what the heck is she so giddy about? Yawnn.. girl loves her freebies and pampering.

View attachment 2285672
Wimbledon I bet...

Reactions: 5
More free Smartskin with No ad declared, yet she literally gets paid from it.
This should be marked AD - own brand 100%. Niomi thinks she's above the rules. She knows she'll get away with it. She has been reported to ASA before (I've reported her myself with screenshots as evidence of clear rule breaking) and ASA did absolutely nothing about it!

Reactions: 14
This should be marked AD - own brand 100%. Niomi thinks she's above the rules. She knows she'll get away with it. She has been reported to ASA before (I've reported her myself with screenshots as evidence of clear rule breaking) and ASA did absolutely nothing about it!
Thanks for reporting her. I've previously reported her too, and they didn't do anything about it either (that I'm aware of).

At least we're making a record though and are publicly holding her accountable on this platform! I like to think of it as doing a public service LOL (while also getting in a few laughs). 😉

Reactions: 10
This. 100%. I’d put good money on her already having second thoughts. She’ll be seeing all the other insta boyfriends / husbands and realising how weird hers is. And it’s not even like he has a sweet personality. He’s a predator who has now been kind of awkwardly disarmed (temporarily, while he adopts this weird Bali personality) and even if now he comes across as a harmless guy, he’s still weird looking and still has that past. And that will never ever go away. Ever.
I think she's been too brainwashed by him to have second thoughts. She's completely under his spell. He is her whole world. She 100% wants to get married to him (to anyone!) Even if she knows deep down this isn't right, she'll never admit it, not even to herself. She has form for turning a blind eye to problems in her relationships and carrying on like everything is pahhhfect.

The difference this time is that he won't bail on her. He knows he's onto a good thing 💰 and let's face it - who else would have him? He met/was set up with Niomi when she was very vulnerable and he pounced. He's never letting her go.

Things might have been different if they had stayed in London - but he knew that. I could see her London crowd finding him very unsophisticated and making him the butt of all jokes. She ditched Charlotte within months of knowing him and very much distanced herself from her family under his watch. But that wasn't enough. He has to be fully in control, so now they are living in Dublin, where she's miserable.

That Niomi has been home for a while without him tells me he's still not getting a warm welcome from Verity. She tolerates him now they are engaged - and she doesn't want to completely lose her daughter - but I have a feeling he'll never win her over. Why else did he go back to Dublin? It's not like he has anything to do.

Reactions: 25
Thanks for reporting her. I've previously reported her too, and they didn't do anything about it either (that I'm aware of).

At least we're making a record though and are publicly holding her accountable on this platform! I like to think of it as doing a public service LOL (while also getting in a few laughs). 😉
I've reported too and all they've said is they will 'remind her of the rules'. Useless

Reactions: 14
I think she's been too brainwashed by him to have second thoughts. She's completely under his spell. He is her whole world. She 100% wants to get married to him (to anyone!) Even if she knows deep down this isn't right, she'll never admit it, not even to herself. She has form for turning a blind eye to problems in her relationships and carrying on like everything is pahhhfect.

The difference this time is that he won't bail on her. He knows he's onto a good thing 💰 and let's face it - who else would have him? He met/was set up with Niomi when she was very vulnerable and he pounced. He's never letting her go.

Things might have been different if they had stayed in London - but he knew that. I could see her London crowd finding him very unsophisticated and making him the butt of all jokes. She ditched Charlotte within months of knowing him and very much distanced herself from her family under his watch. But that wasn't enough. He has to be fully in control, so now they are living in Dublin, where she's miserable.

That Niomi has been home for a while without him tells me he's still not getting a warm welcome from Verity. She tolerates him now they are engaged - and she doesn't want to completely lose her daughter - but I have a feeling he'll never win her over. Why else did he go back to Dublin? It's not like he has anything to do.
I think I'm split between thinking that she's been too brainwashed to leave him (this soon) or thinking that her social appearance/standing matters too much for her to stay with him for too long. I think that when they met she was so desperate and so willing to look past his character for the sake of being in a relationship, she would have done anything for him. Now, I wonder if she's realizing there's a lot more fish in the sea, and she seems to have chosen the absolute worst one.

Reactions: 16
I absolutely love how the only rational explanation we can come up with for them being together is that he’s brainwashed her 👌😅

I mean…..seriously…….that’s gotta bruise his ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think I'm split between thinking that she's been too brainwashed to leave him (this soon) or thinking that her social appearance/standing matters too much for her to stay with him for too long. I think that when they met she was so desperate and so willing to look past his character for the sake of being in a relationship, she would have done anything for him. Now, I wonder if she's realizing there's a lot more fish in the sea, and she seems to have chosen the absolute worst one.
I’m the same. Now that she’s back in her old London milieu I bet she’s seeing how weird he really is, and I’m sure she reckons she’d have her pick of any “normal” influencer guy or even just a normal guy, full stop.

Reactions: 10
I absolutely love how the only rational explanation we can come up with for them being together is that he’s brainwashed her 👌😅

I mean…..seriously…….that’s gotta bruise his ego.
At this point, they deserve no one but each other 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They were in an exotic location and everything was new and magical. Back in Dublin, with all that time on their hands and just each other, the glisten must have worn off. She's likely at the stage where the stuff she found enthralling is now just irritating.
I cannot get past the "Let me challenge you on that" 🚩

Reactions: 21
They were in an exotic location and everything was new and magical. Back in Dublin, with all that time on their hands and just each other, the glisten must have worn off. She's likely at the stage where the stuff she found enthralling is now just irritating.
It's almost like when you're bored and you make some sort of extravagant purchase just to get that dopamine hit. A few weeks later it doesn't look big and shiny anymore, it's just something that sits in your garage, takes up space, and annoys you every time you look at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder if Lordon’s following along with Nimbobs’ Wimbledon jollies.
IMG_4367.jpeg

IMG_4368.jpeg

Who is she trying to kid? She’s far more in her element in London than lichelly anywhere else in the world. Stick with what you know, girl.
IMG_4369.jpeg

IMG_4370.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
It's almost like when you're bored and you make some sort of extravagant purchase just to get that dopamine hit. A few weeks later it doesn't look big and shiny anymore, it's just something that sits in your garage, takes up space, and annoys you every time you look at it.
she was miserable right before the engagement. she was posting sad stories from their cold and dark apartment and complaining about the weather every day. she mentioned randomly crying and you could see she had teary eyes in a lot of selfies. they also did the podcast where they talked about how she wants to run away and he "holds her tight" and makes her stay. then bam - surprise engagement with a big ring and all her family there to witness it and suddenly everything's shiny and new again. he's so blatant with his tactics. being a fiancé will keep her going for a while but once the reality of marriage and day-to-day life sets in she's really in for a miserable time.

Reactions: 33
somebody posted on Rosanna Falconer on here before - she needs her own thread, she is very smug and irritating, with a high opinion of herself (it seems). She must be well connected to get as much work / as many invites as she does, or maybe it is the constant brown-nosing.

Reactions: 3
She looks so different when she can't put a heavy filter on (on the guy's story vs on her own story).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Lordon is obviously that ill advised holiday romance. As you say made even more glamorous by the location.
Getting engaged so soon was madness and as has been said he probably knew she was unhappy in Dublin, and with him, so popped the question.
She is so obviously far happier with that London life going to events and schmoozing with minor celebs.
When they rented there Lordon obviously convinced her it was all very shallow and didn't 'serve' her (as he probably didn't fit in). But she is a far more strawberries at Wimbledon gal than Chinese takeaway on a wall. She's got to be waking up to this.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.