Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Water. Cafe. Lake. Dress Flick. Beach. Boats. His and Her Food on Table. Massage. Ocean. Ice-Cream. Shoulder exposed. Vegetable Market. Pond. Yacht. Silly Legs. River. Bed with View of Water. Lavender. Bay. Coffee. Quaint outdoor market. Trees. Stream. Clover. Puddle.

There. A summation of lazy Van Sandwich ideas of what makes the fans happy. They must be laughing at how stupid her followers are.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hair looks much better after her free cut!

Got to love her insensitive remark about the people trapped in the submarine. Just don’t even comment!

Reactions: 6
Hair looks much better after her free cut!

Got to love her insensitive remark about the people trapped in the submarine. Just don’t even comment!
Just went to look, Jesus. As usual tone deaf for someone with such a public profile. Also how is she always on private jets?! I don't get how much money her husband could be earning!?

Reactions: 6
Just went to look, Jesus. As usual tone deaf for someone with such a public profile. Also how is she always on private jets?! I don't get how much money her husband could be earning!?
probably just his friends jets

Reactions: 1
Eurgh she irritates me so much.
I'm a lurker as well, I don't follow her as I dont want to give her the satisfaction.

Her hair does look amazing too, but what the heck is with her fake smile in the mirror in the before picture. Like she trying to be geeky. Eurgh i cannot!!
But even then how?! Ate they constantly bankrolling him(and her)? I don't get it st all
I agree, all the designer gear, amazing hotels etc, his family must be wealthy! No way she would be able to have this lifestyle without him. What does she even do?! And why is lily not in nursery or preschool or whatever.

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell, the new hair plus her wearing jeans has Benjamin button’d her 20 years!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But even then how?! Ate they constantly bankrolling him(and her)? I don't get it st all
I used to know someone with a jet and whatever trip it did it would always have hangers on aboard .

Reactions: 1
^ Agree! I don't see multiple projects lined up on his IMDB, and it seems like they've been on holiday for months with multiple countries. Even if a distant relative left him a billion euros, why are they frittering it away. Buy a house, like the ones Rose keeps showing so she can have her dream life of chickens, donkey, and whatever else her little heart desires.

Reactions: 5
can someone post a photo of the hair? she blocked me years ago lol
I cannot work out how on my phone but just log out of your account and check or look on private browsing. Out of interest why did she block you 🤣

Reactions: 2
because I commented on a pic years ago asking why she constantly posted pictures where she was topless but covering her tatas with various props :ROFLMAO: either be topless or put a top on!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.