Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted something about tattle on the main page of Gomi. It starts with this gem of a sentence: “Tattle, apparently a bizarre forum for hectic af UK and Australian influencer fanfiction, has allegedly experienced a data breach.”
Like she doesn’t know exactly what Tattle is and that it’s taken 80% of her traffic away.
I’m gathering that this so-called data breach is completely unsubstantiated.
I do miss the golden age of Rosie on Gomi. Does anyone remember the other amazing thread on that Art of Making a Baby lady? Those two threads were so much fun!
I loved the Art of Making a Baby thread! She was so bonkers. Seems to have ditched her husband and rebranded as Everyavenuelife on insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I loved the Art of Making a Baby thread! She was so bonkers. Seems to have ditched her husband and rebranded as Everyavenuelife on insta.
Ohhh I forgot about her! Her ex-husband was so weird. She was too. Her 11 year old's IG bio made me laugh 'plane crash enthusiast'

Alice will be dismayed to learn she has her own tattle thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just went to have a quick peak to check on NieNie Dialogues thread and it seems she’s blocked anyone from the U.K. from viewing?!?! That’s next level 😂
Wow, she’s so unhinged! There’s very little to visit there these days, a couple of Mormon housewife threads and some weight loss surgery instagrammers. Go have another drink Alice, and reminisce about the good old days days when you had some relevance. Later, Boomer 😸

• Haha
I just read that thread too and saw her insta. Surprisingly basic! Starbucks carrying mirror selfies and looooots of drinking pix. 😬 For someone who makes it their side hustle to snark at influencers I’d have thought she’d be above that.

I just read that thread too and saw her insta. Surprisingly basic! Starbucks carrying mirror selfies and looooots of drinking pix. 😬 For someone who makes it their side hustle to snark at influencers I’d have thought she’d be above that.
What's her Instagram? And what on earth has happened to Rosie, even for her this is a long time.to disappear

Reactions: 2
She disappeared when she was pregnant with her first because she had very bad HG and had the luxury of just checking out for a few months. I generally don't like to speculate on pregnancy as I know it's a sensitive topic but it would make sense as to why she's gone AWOL!

Hi all, just wanted to say that I definitely didn’t believe the post I saw on GOMI about tattle and only shared because I thought it was funny. Personally, it looks like Alice is threatened by the success and community over here and wanted to share that tea. #tattleforlife
My first thought was the Rose thread here was hacked like it was long ago on Gomi. But if Alice is jealous and stupid enough to try and bring down this (far superior) site, then she probably has caused a Streisand Effect where more people leave her pathetic mess website.

Reactions: 1
Rose could have just poofed away, like some influencers have. Remember Love Taza/Naomi David’s? She just stopped uploading anything. Disappeared overnight. Website and socials either deleted or privated. I like to think Rose will do the same, to live an actual life instead of a fabricated Jilly Cooper one.

Reactions: 7
Rose could have just poofed away, like some influencers have. Remember Love Taza/Naomi David’s? She just stopped uploading anything. Disappeared overnight. Website and socials either deleted or privated. I like to think Rose will do the same, to live an actual life instead of a fabricated Jilly Cooper one.
Very true! I remember (back in the days when blogs had links to other blogs they liked) that she said she wanted to be like taza when she had children

Good on her if she does! I hope it brings them much happiness. Will certainly stop people comparing their lives to her styled to the nth degree bait posting.

Reactions: 2
Good on her if she does! I hope it brings them much happiness. Will certainly stop people comparing their lives to her styled to the nth degree bait posting.
I don't think it will be a choice of hers in this way, probably more just that her content is boring and she realises it has no future

Reactions: 6
Taza first had the very dramatic escape from NYC in March of 2020 in an RV though. I think that and the move to AZ (or NM?) was the beginning of the end really. Her USP was brightly dressed family in NYC apartment.

Reactions: 4
Taza first had the very dramatic escape from NYC in March of 2020 in an RV though. I think that and the move to AZ (or NM?) was the beginning of the end really. Her USP was brightly dressed family in NYC apartment.
I think she’d have disappeared at that point and not posted any of it but she had the book to shill/promote.
I’d love to know what’s going on there now. Really glad for the kids that they poofed though.

I think she’d have disappeared at that point and not posted any of it but she had the book to shill/promote.
I’d love to know what’s going on there now. Really glad for the kids that they poofed though.
I follow her sisters on instagram and Naomi makes the occasional appearance. She looks happy and is no doubt very glad to be out of the IG spotlight after so long! Her eyebrows are out of control though 😂. I kind of hope she makes a low-key return to social media at some point, I quite liked watching her family and am very curious about how they’ve adjusted to life in Arizona.

Reactions: 1
I follow her sisters on instagram and Naomi makes the occasional appearance. She looks happy and is no doubt very glad to be out of the IG spotlight after so long! Her eyebrows are out of control though 😂. I kind of hope she makes a low-key return to social media at some point, I quite liked watching her family and am very curious about how they’ve adjusted to life in Arizona.
What does she do now for income? I thought both her and fries husband were full time influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.