Alice Wright - NYCaw - GOMIblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Alice, guess what else AWW stands for?

Asinine
Web
Writer

Aussies,
We're
Wonderful!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only reason I still check on GOMI is because of a handful of American mommy bloggers who were big back in the day. Iā€™m still waiting for someone to dish the dirt on Taza/Naomi about where sheā€™s disappeared to and why. šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Alice is giving us tips on how to ā€œstyleā€ outfits for all of her glamorous galas :ROFLMAO: She still ends up looking like a buffoon dressed in doona covers though. Glad to see her methods work. I wonder if sheā€™ll add the tip of wearing your mask constantly under your chin to hide your jowls?

Iā€™d add photos but Alice edits her grid photos so much sheā€™s virtually unrecognisable. I need to learn how to find the actual photos from the galas that she hasnā€™t messed with.

Well played Alice - you got us good :ROFLMAO: All the replies so far have been Tattle!
This post is how I ended up here šŸ˜‚. She shut down the Sophie G thread last year after some people started talking about 'tea' and she declared it wasn't a site for talking tea and then bam, closed it. Huh? It's not a forum for gossip...Ok

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This post is how I ended up here šŸ˜‚. She shut down the Sophie G thread last year after some people started talking about 'tea' and she declared it wasn't a site for talking tea and then bam, closed it. Huh? It's not a forum for gossip...Ok
She was no doubt 3 bottles deep at that stage...

A friend told me about Gomi and that she deleted after she made a comment about a mass shooting and AW took her commenting ability away.
Who is this woman?

Has anyone been on GOMI lately?

Iā€™m embarrassed to admit I still lurk on WJSF, Glitter&Lazers, Jacq Adan - all the fatty boombahs just like me - but that site is so full of ads and messed up that it takes nearly a minute after clicking on a thread before things load and you can actually read something. I canā€™t log in anymore, not that I want to post anything, but it has the ā€˜Remember meā€™ box ticked so the thereā€™s a few pop ups as well as the clunky ads going on.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone been on GOMI lately?

Iā€™m embarrassed to admit I still lurk on WJSF, Glitter&Lazers, Jacq Adan - all the fatty boombahs just like me - but that site is so full of ads and messed up that it takes nearly a minute after clicking on a thread before things load and you can actually read something. I canā€™t log in anymore, not that I want to post anything, but it has the ā€˜Remember meā€™ box ticked so the thereā€™s a few pop ups as well as the clunky ads going on.
Haven't gone on in months. It's absolute trash. Alice runs a dictatorship and plays God.

Keep drinking darls.

She put up on her news page a post that tattle had been hacked and all our data revealed. Said tattle is full of UK and Aussies who witch about people or something. Soooo way different to gomi then? THere was only a few replies and most were basically shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was so excited over fake news that tattle was hacked. It was invented by some anti tattle account that posted a few days before saying how they want to create chaos on tattle. Clearly fake and Alice never allowed me or my friends comments on that blog post to go live. Loads were probably calling her out on being a stupid cow. She's so bitter and a basic ass witch. My (backup email that i used for accounts) has been leaked by loads of companies (twitter, hilton, citibank..) and google sends me an alert instantly if it's been posted on the dark web. Never had this for tattle and registered here ages ago but not posted until today.

• Wow