Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she do now for income? I thought both her and fries husband were full time influencers
Not sure about Naomi, I’m sure she made an absolute fortune in her heyday. I think someone on Gomi said that the fries husband (love that name for him!) was working for Amber Fillerup and her hair empire? Maybe as CFO or biz dev? God i wish I had the capacity to remember important information instead of nonsense like this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I too miss the good old Gomi days. The Londoner thread kept me going through many a long and lonely night feed.

Reactions: 11
It appears that Alice has removed the UK geoblock on Gomi. She must have missed us! She’s also started a Tattle thread, so far with only one post (hers)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m always surprised that real life ‘friends’ are not on here gossiping. I’m sure there will be people who know exactly where Rosie has disappeared.

Reactions: 6
I’m always surprised that real life ‘friends’ are not on here gossiping. I’m sure there will be people who know exactly where Rosie has disappeared.
I wonder if they are back in LA moving all their tit out. I’m sure they can’t afford to float that rent with the strike going on and neither can a studio. I’m sure it will take a lot of time to move all their belongings out and ship it back to UK.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they are back in LA moving all their tit out. I’m sure they can’t afford to float that rent with the strike going on and neither can a studio. I’m sure it will take a lot of time to move all their belongings out and ship it back to UK.
Never underestimate the efficiency of professional packers/movers. I doubt Rose would be packing the boxes herself.

Reactions: 9
Never underestimate the efficiency of professional packers/movers. I doubt Rose would be packing the boxes herself.
The home listing shows household items that I remember from her insta. She probably has to show up to supervise and prove what's hers. I remember the auction-shopped porcelain, paintings, too much to list here - even the blue/white plate she nailed crookedly to the kitchen wall. What a nightmare.

ETA- She may be having to face reality: a child who needs to be in school and stable environment. A husband who didn't seem to have any future films lined up except for nutty Musk, now a strike. Party is over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
ETA- She may be having to face reality: a child who needs to be in school and stable environment. A husband who didn't seem to have any future films lined up except for nutty Musk, now a strike. Party is over.
I always wondered when the money would run out. Nothing about their lifestyle seemed sustainable nor consistent with actual rich people.

Reactions: 9
The home listing shows household items that I remember from her insta. She probably has to show up to supervise and prove what's hers. I remember the auction-shopped porcelain, paintings, too much to list here - even the blue/white plate she nailed crookedly to the kitchen wall. What a nightmare.

Has someone found her USA home 🏡 advertised?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why that search would actually yield their house? i.e. how did his name get attached the listing?
I found that it sold in 2009 for over 2 mil and the owner still lives there after 14 years. Owner's name is blurred out but it looks like other family members are there. It is available for rent 25,000. I always had an impression multiple people lived there at the same time from different film/ production companies. Rose was in charge of oily tomatoes, but gave the impression she hosted and cooked for entire dinner parties. Oh, she went to Erewhon for food.

The only thing I can think of for the house linked to her husband is that Rose herself put it out there. She's been known to tweak Wikipedia pages in the past too.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.