Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if her manic posting from their Italy trip was a last ditch attempt to up her followers and engagement and when it didn’t, she may have given up on posting regularly.

Reactions: 7
Or with a new retreat she is setting up
Rose is far too lazy to set up anything by herself, it would have to be someone else doing all the work and then she latches on acting as if she did it all herself. Remember her Pottery Barn ad after Julia's huge production with them? The funniest was when Tania Burr sent her a copy of her new book, so Rose took a picture of Tania's book next to a red Smythson notebook that was stamped "Slutty Brownies and Other Recipes". Like a child. And even the slutty brownie recipe was stolen.

People are asking where she is, if she had any manners she only needs to say she's taking the summer off, unless she's incapacitated in the garden tent. If she does return I'm sure it will be with a story that will generate much sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if her manic posting from their Italy trip was a last ditch attempt to up her followers and engagement and when it didn’t, she may have given up on posting regularly.

It’s so jarring how she cosplays as this super rich, super cool, super free woman yet it’s absolutely not above it all and is absolutely obsessed with her socials. I find her fascinating and I think it just shows how out of the Hollywood circles she really is

Reactions: 4
It’s so jarring how she cosplays as this super rich, super cool, super free woman yet it’s absolutely not above it all and is absolutely obsessed with her socials. I find her fascinating and I think it just shows how out of the Hollywood circles she really is
Quite relieved with her missing from socials. Hope she found gainful employment and sorted out her kid’s education. That’s one less tit influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It would be great if she popped back up and had taken the time off to find a house in England and get her daughter sorted for Reception. Wishful thinking I know!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s astonishing how she managed to make what was presumably a fun and glamorous trip with fairly well-connected people look so incredibly boring. I think maybe because she comes across as so inauthentic and try-hard. Brad Pitt can be blase, Rosie should either refrain from posting celebs or own her excitement about it because she’s a nobody really.

What have I missed? She blocked me ages ago (I have no idea why. I unfollowed then followed again but never commented so really unsure as to why?!) Sounds like she is off the radar atm!

Reactions: 1
Val is posting pictures of what looks like an incredible holiday in Norway. Beautiful scenery and no sign of who she is with but a thousand times more envy enduring than the life that Rose likes to convey name dropping and posing in designer brands which comes across just insincere. I wonder if Rose has finally quit for good.

Reactions: 5
Noticed Rosie has liked Val’s post. Interesting as she mostly doesn’t. Also she is obviously online but not posting. Who knows what’s going on. Time will tell.

Val is posting pictures of what looks like an incredible holiday in Norway. Beautiful scenery and no sign of who she is with but a thousand times more envy enduring than the life that Rose likes to convey name dropping and posing in designer brands which comes across just insincere. I wonder if Rose has finally quit for good.
Sorry to ask dumb question but who is val?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.