Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, there was the surprise reveal that Rose had a twin named Lily. Her mother made a couple of creepy comments on Rose's insta like: Rose and Lily together at last! and something about her (Silver May) life was now complete. I think Mummy totally spoilt Rose, who seems to have issues as @Rachel09 mentioned.
The two older kids are from Mummy's first marriage.

Now that she took some well-deserved time off after declaring the US government should be overthrown, I see she's hinting for a free haircut.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I miiiiight be wrong but are the older two children not Silver May's biological children? For some reason, I thought only Rose and Harry were but definitely might be wrong! Not that that means she wouldn't have a close bond with her step children but may explain why there is slightly less involvement. Also, was Rose a twin but her twin sister died before they were born? Again, may be wrong but I seem to recall it. It might explain why they have a closer bond maybe.
I think Silver may had a miscarriage before rose? I also thought the other children were silver may's but with a different dad?

Reactions: 1
I think Silver may had a miscarriage before rose? I also thought the other children were silver may's but with a different dad?
Sorry, yes - I think that the other two children are her's with a different dad!! So ignore that point 😅

Either way, I agree with everyone that the relationship is weirdly close. Maybe the older two kids aren't so up for naked family sunbathing 🤮

Reactions: 2
newbie to this thread, but on the topic of Julia, I noticed Rosie doesn’t follow her anymore but Julia still follows Rosie…. I’m perhaps repeating previous comments sorry 😆

I agree. I remember her saying she always wanted an engagement ring like her mother’s, big blue stone. Silver May and soon to be Silver Rosie , even the short cut and natural curls. I know all or most people love their mothers but I do feel there is an almost unhealthy obsession with mummy for Rosie.
Just after she had Lily she posted a quote about how a 4 month old fetus forms all the eggs they will have so essentially Lily's life began in Silver's womb. Really creeped me out.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just after she had Lily she posted a quote about how a 4 month old fetus forms all the eggs they will have so essentially Lily's life began in Silver's womb. Really creeped me out.
Good memory, I must have blocked that one. So Mummy's comments that Rose and Lily are together again means...hmm... I'm speechless.

I see Lily is off to her best friend’s birthday party. Is that Clementine or has Rosie found Lily and herself a new best friend? I assume is not Clementine.

So typically of Rosie to choose the best friend wording not just a friend. If it’s not Julia’s daughter I feel it might be just a message to Julia that they also have new BFF since Julia had been posting Clementine and Henry and the Gadabout friend.

Rosie is so immature.

• Haha
I see Lily is off to her best friend’s birthday party. Is that Clementine or has Rosie found Lily and herself a new best friend? I assume is not Clementine.

So typically of Rosie to choose the best friend wording not just a friend. If it’s not Julia’s daughter I feel it might be just a message to Julia that they also have new BFF since Julia had been posting Clementine and Henry and the Gadabout friend.

Rosie is so immature.
They’re both wearing dresses covered in Clementines… whether it’s a party for Clementine or not it’s creepy behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she just posted the best friend birthday pic to show she and her child flew out to see Julia. Remember she was quiet for a while. I don't think J showed any other kiddos in the birthday videos. If Rose DID surprise them with a visit, I would be secretly furious if I was Julia. Pregnant, about to launch a new venture, and here comes annoying Rose and daughter dressed in matching clementine print dresses. Once again, I always get the impression Rose is staking claim to J with small hints and comments. That photo, comment, clothing, and mentioning Lily's BF birthday - just so odd. Rose is beyond creepy.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she just posted the best friend birthday pic to show she and her child flew out to see Julia. Remember she was quiet for a while. I don't think J showed any other kiddos in the birthday videos. If Rose DID surprise them with a visit, I would be secretly furious if I was Julia. Pregnant, about to launch a new venture, and here comes annoying Rose and daughter dressed in matching clementine print dresses. Once again, I always get the impression Rose is staking claim to J with small hints and comments. That photo, comment, clothing, and mentioning Lily's BF birthday - just so odd. Rose is beyond creepy.
Yes she was quite. I wonder. Maybe she was there after all and this photo has been posted at a later date. But then the image has a LA location so bit confusing.

You are so right, her comments are always so needy bordering stalkerish.

Like I can’t wait for out daughters, two best friends to grow up together, just one example. And Julia jut never acknowledges. You’d think Rose would get the message. But her last comment about Clementine’s birthday Can’t wait to see you grow. Yes Rosie, we know you personally know them and are friends and not just another random follower gushing over.

• Haha
Yes she was quite. I wonder. Maybe she was there after all and this photo has been posted at a later date. But then the image has a LA location so bit confusing.

You are so right, her comments are always so needy bordering stalkerish.

Like I can’t wait for out daughters, two best friends to grow up together, just one example. And Julia jut never acknowledges. You’d think Rose would get the message. But her last comment about Clementine’s birthday Can’t wait to see you grow. Yes Rosie, we know you personally know them and are friends and not just another random follower gushing over.
you see i think in most situations friends would advise that she is being ridiculous but her mum clearly won't, I doubt her husband uses socal media, and who else is there?she doesn't seem at all close to her siblings, I am still shocked she didn't attend her brother;s wedding

Instagram is down again, but this morning she was showing hideous, gigantic artwork she won at auction. She also bid on a very elaborate mirror which would have suited Versailles. Looks like they'll be living in LA for a long time. She burned so many bridges in London, probably the thought of going back to the poky flat is not appealing.
She didn't like how the mirror made her look. She looked like an average woman, not distorted or warped, nothing special.

Instagram is down again, but this morning she was showing hideous, gigantic artwork she won at auction. She also bid on a very elaborate mirror which would have suited Versailles. Looks like they'll be living in LA for a long time. She burned so many bridges in London, probably the thought of going back to the poky flat is not appealing.
She didn't like how the mirror made her look. She looked like an average woman, not distorted or warped, nothing special.
I don't even get why she would be biying furniture like this when she doesn;t live there?!

So incredibly snowy….going to LaDuree in Los Angeles with a two year old??

All so put on and staged with braggie Rosie.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Down to 357k! numbers are tumbling. the Londoner is in fact not in London, maybe even ever again? She needs a rebrand!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.