Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how much stuff do they have considering they have been there a few months!?

Reactions: 1
And it’s begun. People messaging her “What’s in a bacon sandwich?” “What products do you use to make tea?” I swear to God, if we start seeing link stickers for kettles and tea bags (and probably tea canisters).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Long, floral dresses, declaring her love of green, incoming interior posts….i feel like a SWF treatment of Julia is about to happen
I didn't even think of the connection when she said she loved green. She probably offered to 'help' Julia's new collection by heavily promoting it. SWF and linked together forever and ever. Rosie never has to come up with any original ideas of her own, only to siphon off others. She is amazing. :rolleyes:

And it’s begun. People messaging her “What’s in a bacon sandwich?” “What products do you use to make tea?” I swear to God, if we start seeing link stickers for kettles and tea bags (and probably tea canisters).
Did I see an Instagram Story of her filling some kind of wooden caddy with individually wrapped tea bags…?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her content really shows that she doesn't care anymore, and I'm surprised she hasn't lost more followers.

Even though she currently lives in what has to be one of the most exciting cities in US, she appears to be stuck at home with a child all the time, and unable to go anywhere to explore unless accompanied by her husband. She's been there over a month now, and the only time she goes out is to eat in a restaurant or go shopping - with her husband. Considering the numerous friends she's been referencing, she seems to be leading a rather lonely life out there.

The new rental - my guess would be its all company expenses from her husband's production company, so doesnt cost them anything (same thing as staying in a hotel on a business trip).

As much as I'm not a fan of Rose, she hasn't really been as annoying as she used to be. Her bestie Julia, on the other hand, has really upped her game with the new brand launch. I suspect they will meet up eventually, and Rose would be politely asked to wear the monstrosity Julia has 'designed with a careful perspective', or ask her to wear something in puke green or blue, as that's the only color she will ever feature on her feed. Even when she was taking photos with her sister and mom, she made sure they all wore coordinating brand blue & puke green colors. I was speechless.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, I figured the production company was footing the housing, I was a little surprised at the lack of any new projects. Meanwhile Mme Rose-Marie Antoinette is shopping like there's no tomorrow, how many sets of dishes does this make? Zillions of silver picture frames - I'll take a guess and say she's back in manic phase. I don't see how she'll be able to coerce pregnant Julia to visit.

This is the third LA visit that seems to end the same way. Dull.

Reactions: 4
Her content really shows that she doesn't care anymore, and I'm surprised she hasn't lost more followers.

Even though she currently lives in what has to be one of the most exciting cities in US, she appears to be stuck at home with a child all the time, and unable to go anywhere to explore unless accompanied by her husband. She's been there over a month now, and the only time she goes out is to eat in a restaurant or go shopping - with her husband. Considering the numerous friends she's been referencing, she seems to be leading a rather lonely life out there.

The new rental - my guess would be its all company expenses from her husband's production company, so doesnt cost them anything (same thing as staying in a hotel on a business trip).

As much as I'm not a fan of Rose, she hasn't really been as annoying as she used to be. Her bestie Julia, on the other hand, has really upped her game with the new brand launch. I suspect they will meet up eventually, and Rose would be politely asked to wear the monstrosity Julia has 'designed with a careful perspective', or ask her to wear something in puke green or blue, as that's the only color she will ever feature on her feed. Even when she was taking photos with her sister and mom, she made sure they all wore coordinating brand blue & puke green colors. I was speechless.
This is spot on. Had to laugh at ‘monstrosity’ that Julia designed bit. Those dresses are hideous and will do absolutely nothing for Rose’s figure but she’ll happily wear one anyway.

Reactions: 2
Even if PJ's production company is paying, they're still taking the hit though, right? Obviously it's better tax wise but it's still a massive bill to foot!

The retail therapy she's engaging in lately is really off-putting. Perhaps a way to fill a hole in her life?

I can't imagine the cost of shipping all that stuff back to the UK, and where she's going to fit all of it into the tiny house they have in London (I've lived in London for years and seriously, the houses are a size of a shoe box, unless you live in a mansion).

Even if PJ's production company is paying, they're still taking the hit though, right? Obviously it's better tax wise but it's still a massive bill to foot!
It has to be expensive, but everything is relative. A cost of keeping up the appearances of a successful producer and his well traveled British wife, who is currently busy adopting a new persona and explaining her audience how to make a bacon sandwich and prepare tea with milk. That's how you change the world for better, one cuppa at a time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I do wonder about her mental health, agree that she seems very manic. Also curious as to whether the weight gain is to do with being medicated for mental health difficulties. I scrolled back a few months and she just seems so different to how she was even last autumn/winter. She’s really lost her mojo, I feel kind of sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She did say she was homesick and I imagine very lonely too. Must be hard. I think she dreamed up this movie version of her life which doesn't match with the harsh reality of being a stay at home mom in a foreign country. Things are not going to change anytime soon, unless her husband finds another job.
The best thing she could do is just to get off social media and stop doing half ass job at something she doesn't obviously enjoy anymore, but likes the easy money that comes with it. I feel like she doesn't have any idea who she is because she's been too busy all her life copying other people and creating a fiction out of her life for strangers to read online.

Reactions: 8
I do wonder about her mental health, agree that she seems very manic. Also curious as to whether the weight gain is to do with being medicated for mental health difficulties. I scrolled back a few months and she just seems so different to how she was even last autumn/winter. She’s really lost her mojo, I feel kind of sorry for her.
Exactly this, its like looking at a completely different person. It really isn't all its cracked up to be moving around especially when it isn't for your own job. It becomes exhausting and boring. Imagine when PJ comes home and she's been in all day. Maybe it really is taking its toll on her.

She did say she was homesick and I imagine very lonely too. Must be hard. I think she dreamed up this movie version of her life which doesn't match with the harsh reality of being a stay at home mom in a foreign country. Things are not going to change anytime soon, unless her husband finds another job.
The best thing she could do is just to get off social media and stop doing half ass job at something she doesn't obviously enjoy anymore, but likes the easy money that comes with it. I feel like she doesn't have any idea who she is because she's been too busy all her life copying other people and creating a fiction out of her life for strangers to read online.
Well said!

She is now unboxing crates from Belgium filled with blue and white porcelain plates and jars. Her flat in London was absolutely filled with it, so much so that her dining room looked like a shop. Can't her mother ship some to her?
She's reminding me of someone I knew who was having money problems. He went on a spending-spree, buying everything he ever wanted. I suppose it was to actually possess these things before it all went away. He lost his home, business, cars, everything - but I remember the crazed pre-shopping.

• Wow
She seems sad and lonely and dull.

That pool lounger/float was a thousand bleeping dollars though.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Rose did seem somewhat happier in Australia where she could easily go to the beach and shopping.

All the extravagant meals in LA are no doubt due to Rose screaming, ‘Get me out of this bleeping house!’

• Haha
Exactly this, its like looking at a completely different person. It really isn't all its cracked up to be moving around especially when it isn't for your own job. It becomes exhausting and boring. Imagine when PJ comes home and she's been in all day. Maybe it really is taking its toll on her.
I think also the fact of not knwing when you will be able to go home again must be very upsetting, the pandemic has done this to so many people who previously travelled between places and had family in different countries etc. despite the fact that I feel bad for her in a way, I also feel like she has dug her own grave in terms of her career, she is the only influencer I can think of with such a following who never had anything like a clothes line/cookbook/makeup line, there has to be a reason for this and I would imagine it is for being rude to people working with ehr tbh.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.