Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she won’t use her “platform “ to talk about sex trafficking, children trafficking!!?? No one wants to talk about it but it’s happening more and more in front out our eyes .She would rather make a post about encouraging children to masturbate :( but she won’t make a stand for those who are being abused :(

I don’t understand why she won’t use her “platform “ to talk about sex trafficking, children trafficking!!?? No one wants to talk about it but it’s happening more and more in front out our eyes .She would rather make a post about encouraging children to masturbate :( but she won’t make a stand for those who are being abused :(
She made a post about encouraging kids to masturbate?! Wtf?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
It’s not profound at all. She’s basically regurgitated (in a wordy and convoluted way) the concept of the “illusion of choice.” This is so cliche. Also crazy hypocritical of her to preach about political activism when she has done absolutely nothing. What she is displaying is “performative activism” trying to convey altruistic principles but it’s really for self gain and monetary gain from her ads.
Yes, I figured she did her usual stealing of other people's ideas to tell her US followers to criticise "The Man" (Biden). The incompetent corporate puppet structure system that must be overthrown statement was hysterically funny coming from Rosie Londoner. If she feels that way maybe she can head back home to Blighty since she misses it so much.
I'm sure she got a lot of backlash.

Reactions: 3
Her latest stories remind me of old GOMI days when someone discovered photos from her site labeled like "cauliflowercheese4.jpg" and she NEVER made a post with them after that and it became a running joke on the forum. Will we finally get the cauliflower cheese post we've been awaiting for years? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, I figured she did her usual stealing of other people's ideas to tell her US followers to criticise "The Man" (Biden). The incompetent corporate puppet structure system that must be overthrown statement was hysterically funny coming from Rosie Londoner. If she feels that way maybe she can head back home to Blighty since she misses it so much.
I'm sure she got a lot of backlash.
that post was ridiculous and definitely not written by her, also the thing about homelessness was rich coming from someone who is a "die hard tory" homelessness in the UK has skyrocketed since they have been in government

• Haha
that post was ridiculous and definitely not written by her, also the thing about homelessness was rich coming from someone who is a "die hard tory" homelessness in the UK has skyrocketed since they have been in government
I think it was written by her, filled with bad grammar, buzzwords, cliches, unoriginal ideas poorly regurgitated as mumble jumbles just so she feels like she is saying something of substance. In reality it’s followed by vaporous actions, cheese cauliflower anyone? I thought she was annoying before but her performative activism is just a whole new level of being tone deaf. Is she trying hard to be politically active because she’s in LA?
Sorry but we can see right through her fakeness here! Californians hate it when outsiders like Rosie desperately want to fit in and start preaching, and worse preaching using words that have been said a million times before. Maybe she should stop learning about politics via Instagram

Reactions: 6
I think it was written by her, filled with bad grammar, buzzwords, cliches, unoriginal ideas poorly regurgitated as mumble jumbles just so she feels like she is saying something of substance. In reality it’s followed by vaporous actions, cheese cauliflower anyone? I thought she was annoying before but her performative activism is just a whole new level of being tone deaf. Is she trying hard to be politically active because she’s in LA?
Sorry but we can see right through her fakeness here! Californians hate it when outsiders like Rosie desperately want to fit in and start preaching, and worse preaching using words that have been said a million times before. Maybe she should stop learning about politics via Instagram
true, she is acting as if she is an american citizen

Reactions: 1
Don’t you mean a die hard Gryffindor as per her ridiculous HP “Slytherin are the BNP” post?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Every time I remember to see what Phoebe is up to, she and her little family are having exciting adventures. Hawaii, California coast, museums, fancy hotels and restaurants, Cornwall, now Paris. Seeing Phoebe at the restaurants that Rose and The Producer used to love is too funny. Rose must be fuming. haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes. Rosebud’s life is empty. Even doing some gross looking basil pesto pasta. Wow groundbreaking.
remember in the hey days of her blog and she used to comment on her own posts? I remember her making this (rank looking) avocado pasta "for the boys" (of course no one pictured and one of the alleged boys commenting when it was very clearly her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Julia posted birthday photos of her daughter, the comments were cheerful and sweet. Then I see Rose with her overdramatic comment, almost as if to show everyone that SHE knows Julia and Clemmie. Even worse: "I can't wait to see you grow and shine brighter every year". Did she actually make a child's birthday about herself?

Rose had Julia and Val as godmothers, I wonder if Julia asked Rose. I never saw any pics of the first.

Reactions: 3
Did Val get married? Think she got engaged a few years ago.
There's a recent photo of her boyfriend, I don't see any ring though. Didn't Val date him at uni? Rose has always been strangely quiet about him.

Reactions: 1
She’s gone quiet, again! What do we think? Maybe they’ve returned and in quarantine? Or her Mum has flown over?

Reactions: 5
I'd be surprised that she had gone home so soon after buying so much stuff for the house/lily

Reactions: 4
She’s gone quiet, again! What do we think? Maybe they’ve returned and in quarantine? Or her Mum has flown over?
Didn't she do this last time she was in LA? Manic excitement, shopping, food, gloating about friends, drinking, whatever... then she crashes. Silence. I'm sure she'll come up with another imaginary fabulous scenario, or maybe she's over Hollywood.

Either that, or overthrowing the US corporate puppet leaders is truly a new goal. I haven't noticed her follower count, I wonder if it dropped.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn't she do this last time she was in LA? Manic excitement, shopping, food, gloating about friends, drinking, whatever... then she crashes. Silence. I'm sure she'll come up with another imaginary fabulous scenario, or maybe she's over Hollywood.

Either that, or overthrowing the US corporate puppet leaders is truly a new goal. I haven't noticed her follower count, I wonder if it dropped.
I watched Julia’s stories and saw she’d had a joint birthday party ( with a little boy, assume one of Julia’s friends ) for Clementine. For a moment I thought maybe Rosie has flown to join the party, since they are such BFF’s and it was going be some big reunion.
No sign of Rose, yet!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.