Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even surprised! But I'm laughing imagining her practically orgasming about being able to show him again... on a private jet in Australia no less!

Reactions: 9
Well finally something pleasant to look at, at least?
What are the chances he is clinging to her for a chance to get a job in the movie industry, and get connected with the right people?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have we all seen who she ended up on the plane with?🤣
came here to say just that! bad for her everyone knows she is not married to him so she cannot fuel the speculation they are together :LOL: this is literally the third friend featured in years (I can only recall Julia, that recent one on a boat and him )

that deoderant story has to be an ad, every other influencer seems to be advertising it, why is it not listed as such?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
the deodorant story :oops: the extra weight or lack of photoshop seems to have completely changed the shape of her face, and the short hair doesnt help either...

are there different disclaimer rules for ads in AU? so she thinks she can get away with it?
gypsea lust was based there I think, and she is without a doubt the worst at this - ruthless disregard of advertising practices, zero ads declared
I'm surprised there is no option to report this in IG yet

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I actually laughed out loud when I watched her stories this morning. Sitting with her ex on the plane, proudly showing him off on camera and bonding with her daughter. It makes me uncomfortable. I don’t think I would cope if my partner was like this with an ex lol

Reactions: 18
Her wild stories do say AD in the top left. Should they say #ad to be compliant?

Reactions: 1
Her wild stories do say AD in the top left. Should they say #ad to be compliant?
I haven't noticed it.
She was trying to pass the content on first as organic ('so many people recommended this'), and in the end it turned out to be another paid ad - it just shows how honest she is with her audience. A lot of influencers do this and it super annoying.
The deodorant is HUGE! There are plenty of smaller alternatives with same qualities.
With the short hair and the skin damage, I dont see her getting any more hair product or beauty deals.

Reactions: 5
I haven't noticed it.
She was trying to pass the content on first as organic ('so many people recommended this'), and in the end it turned out to be another paid ad - it just shows how honest she is with her audience. A lot of influencers do this and it super annoying.
The deodorant is HUGE! There are plenty of smaller alternatives with same qualities.
With the short hair and the skin damage, I dont see her getting any more hair product or beauty deals.
it's so ridiculous as well, who would write to someone randomly recommending a deoderant if they haven't asked for it? she just treats her fans like idiots

Reactions: 3
Not even surprised! But I'm laughing imagining her practically orgasming about being able to show him again... on a private jet in Australia no less!
Was Miles new girlfriend included onto the private jet as well? Why has he been in Oz for over a year? A few modeling jobs, playing a few sets of tennis, and mostly partying. What a life.

Reactions: 6
Was Miles new girlfriend included onto the private jet as well? Why has he been in Oz for over a year? A few modeling jobs, playing a few sets of tennis, and mostly partying. What a life.
I was looking at his insta, he seemingly has a place that has a tennis court that has a part that opens up into a garage? unless it is not his place

Reactions: 2
I'm trying to imagine if I was a man how I would feel about my wife having a website full of exes and then showing off one of her exes (who is a model ) on instagram. I can't imagine it because I wouldn't be with someone who would want to do this....

Reactions: 8
He’s an ex??!!!! 😧😐
Shes always implied things, not sure if they had a proper relationship I can't remember the exact details at the time

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
No, she has said in the past that Miles' girlfriend is her Willy Sister because they've both had him.

How...do you suppose PJ delivered her orgasm while she was in labour? Hand? Mouth? Peen? All options seem quite complicated and frightening.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
No, she has said in the past that Miles' girlfriend is her Willy Sister because they've both had him.

How...do you suppose PJ delivered her orgasm while she was in labour? Hand? Mouth? Peen? All options seem quite complicated and frightening.
He probably just read out the A-list contacts from his phone. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I mean, even the least scary option of Hand makes me worry, because where was the baby? Was he going to touch the baby's head? I almost feel sorry for him as literally no man on earth is attracted to woman in labour, but it is what it is. For the record, there is NO evidence that PJ is from a wealthy family. At all. There was one comment on her blog (she could have written it herself) and that's it. So it's possible that he just does everything she wants because she pays the bills.

Reactions: 7
Shes always implied things, not sure if they had a proper relationship I can't remember the exact details at the time

Gosh, she looks so young there. Her face is totally different.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.