Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Villanelly

VIP Member
No, she has said in the past that Miles' girlfriend is her Willy Sister because they've both had him.

How...do you suppose PJ delivered her orgasm while she was in labour? Hand? Mouth? Peen? All options seem quite complicated and frightening.
He probably just read out the A-list contacts from his phone. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 38

bugeyeboo

when I was in labour, I can absolutely 100% say the last thing I wanted was anything like a ‘roll in the hay’ and neither did I want to wiggle into blankets- I didn’t want anyone to touch me and to moo like a cow on my knees. She is so full of shit, and peddling this romanticised spa like view of birth to women is so irresponsible.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
No, she has said in the past that Miles' girlfriend is her Willy Sister because they've both had him.

How...do you suppose PJ delivered her orgasm while she was in labour? Hand? Mouth? Peen? All options seem quite complicated and frightening.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

emm

VIP Member
I suppose she can’t trust her audience to ask the questions she wants to answer. 🙄
I found the most hilarious thing lily hugging her and saying "I'm proud of you mummy" yes that is definitely how 2 year olds speak 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Now What

Chatty Member
She'll fly over London and type her usual "Oh London how I've missed ye!". Then she Mummy will make a roast, romp with Custard, and sit by the fire claiming to be finally content. Her brother and new wife will visit, but she won't show them because it takes attention away from her.

After a few days of silence, she'll make a feeble attempt at pretending to be happy back in old Blighty. A visit to an Olde Antique Shoppe for some more blue and white plates, a luncheon with Mummy somewhere dull with lashings of tea and buttery scones.

Her seasonal depression will kick in resulting in either total silence or a visit to Greece (with her mother). A possible visit from the husband will result in being sick under a garden tree for months and... voila! New bambino and hopefully many more to follow, so she can finally be happy with everyone playing in the garden while she sunbathes. And drinks rosé.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Spoonfulofjam

It’s Rosie, at her bonkers whimsical best. Bare foot Spanish infanta Rose, who we haven’t seen for a while. God I love the lunatic. Died from second hand embarrassment though, mythical sandwiches and a sage old Captain who learned a valuable life lesson from a dolphin

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Now What

Chatty Member
Does everyone know that Rosie has breasts? She loves them sooo much and will show them off at every opportunity. They cost mummy and daddy loads of money. Like a small child, she still delights at how stunning they look on her - even after 10+ years! Simply amazing!

Promoting libido pills to have fun, fun, fun was something I didn't think Rose needed. Demanding an orgasm during labour, constantly touting self-pleasure... she must be a real firecracker now. Poor PJ.

She kind of reminds me of teenage boys who lie about their sex lives though. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
I actually laughed out loud when I watched her stories this morning. Sitting with her ex on the plane, proudly showing him off on camera and bonding with her daughter. It makes me uncomfortable. I don’t think I would cope if my partner was like this with an ex lol

Reactions: 18

Tyui

Ahhh i loved the old cheesy post of hers they are comedy gold to look back on.
Its an odd mix of delusion. A wannabe Kate Middleton and Enid Blyton on weekends and a london Bradshaw-esk busy girl about town who seems to have two hours for lunch and a really active social life / part restaurant critic., Then there are her holiday personas!
Pure madness.😂
Miles STILL getting mentioned and photographed. They “”dated“” for barely no time he was in her circle for a few months then rosie exhausted documenting his face back then, a decade ago!
My take on it he is a nice guy who helped her out to get back at some guys and pretend to be with her in hopes to get them jealous and they remained friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Spoonfulofjam

Or maybe she's referring to dyslexia....she went to Millfield school which has a well respected unit for dyslexia
and incredibly badly behaved pupils (source: my friend was expelled)

I’m not conflating this with learning development requirements or neurodiversity.

But I do have a slight madcap theory based on years of observing her in a slightly fond, watching the lunacy from a distance way, that she was a bit dull and mousy at school and was impressed by the wilder and wealthier girls. When she went to university, she reinvented herself, new boobs, london gal about town and boom, Rosie the imposter was created. That’s enough pop psychology for a Saturday night.

Reactions: 16

Fineapple

VIP Member
It's all her. The same questions and responses every Q&A. Know-it-all therapist wannabe with her expertise on making friends (she's obsessed with proving she has friends that are soulmates), orgasms (the more you have the more you'll want!), and the ever present clinking glasses, squishy pasta noise, and legs in pool water.

What I want to know is, what medical test shows zero energy in cells?
Omg this is so spot on, she is SUCH a fucking know it all. She does things once and then she’s an expert. Been on one holiday to Greece? Can tell you where the BEST FOOD EVER IS BAR NONE. Has one baby? KNOWS ALL OF PARENTHOOD FOREVER. Of course Lily is some wonderful prodigy child with complex emotions who probably just adores organic quinoa. She’s been a fantasist since day one and even if she does edit her photos anymore, her attitude hasn’t changed.

emm

VIP Member
What does that tell you? The elites carry on as normal. Travelling, partying, seeing family and friends. So why might that be because I’d bet my bottom dollar none of them would risk their lives. Just stop and think. They behave like this because the threat isn’t that serious. It’s been obvious from the start.
I assume you don't know anyone who has got ill because if you had you would never have this ridiculous attitude

• Angry

sunseeker23333

This didn’t happen so much it unhappened things that did
Oh yes, because every 3 year old watches PG-13 rated movie lasting 2.5 hours till the end, to make grand statements at the end of it :ROFLMAO:

Most likely scenario: Lily saw a few scenes of the movie and said she would like to try tennis too. In Rosie's true style, she turned that into a story of its own. The only thing I'm shocked about is that she didn't tag will smith in the post,, because as we now know she is a well-known film critic and scriptwriter too.

• Haha

barryjones

VIP Member
Ahaha fuck. She’s done a Q&A and ‘someone’ asked ‘favourite after shower body moisturiser’ (as one would ask) and she replied ‘accccctually im thinking about making my own’.
Does she think people are dim?

• Haha

bugeyeboo

Someone called her out for not putting Lily in school and she said she doesn’t think it’s necessary at her age, that the world is her classroom and education is more than reciting the alphabet…

…but that’s not all they do at that age. They learn to listen, to share, to be around children their age, to learn to be independent from their parents (because kids with separation anxiety is a thing now in nurseries, lockdown kids is a real thing!) They get so much joy and excitement playing together and saying so and so is my BEST friend, and the little games they make up, the bonds they form with other kids and teachers, the songs they learn, the stories they can’t wait to tell you when you pick them up, it’s so much more and ridiculous to downplay it.