Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I think they would buy something in the country close to her parents. I wonder what will happen with her 'Londoner' branding, as that has been a bit of a joke for the last few years, she's got nothing to do with London.

Reactions: 3
The baby will get American citizenship by default as far as I know.

It would explain why she hasn't left the house for the last few months.
Ding ding ding 🔔🔔🇺🇸

Shilling a bag she would NEVER use. And a few hours later back with the Hermes.
Classic influencer …. Make ur followers buy tit then get urself better tit with our money

If she gives birth in US I would be really surprised. With no family around and husband away for work all day, plus the medical bills must be astronomical.
Honestly tho she has a house in London & LA (rented or not whatever) a lot of 10k+ bags. Etc
Im not saying she’s loaded but I think that the hospital costs will be the least of her worries. Also don’t be silly mummy will fly back for the birth of the child !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Honestly tho she has a house in London & LA (rented or not whatever) a lot of 10k+ bags. Etc
Im not saying she’s loaded but I think that the hospital costs will be the least of her worries. Also don’t be silly mummy will fly back for the birth of the child !!
[/QUOTE]

There is a difference between genuinely wealthy people (90% of whom don't flash it on Instagram) and the appearance of wealth. That's what she wants to project.
In reality, the Notting Hill home was rented and the villa where they live is most likely paid by the production company, along with most of her current living expenses. Until not a long time ago she was prancing around with fake designer bags. It's all about appearances for Rose.

Reactions: 7
There is a difference between genuinely wealthy people (90% of whom don't flash it on Instagram) and the appearance of wealth. That's what she wants to project.
In reality, the Notting Hill home was rented and the villa where they live is most likely paid by the production company, along with most of her current living expenses. Until not a long time ago she was prancing around with fake designer bags. It's all about appearances for Rose.
[/QUOTE]
I think she will end up moving to where her parents live and they will build a small house in the grounds of their home (if it is big enough, it seems to be)

Reactions: 3
Sure, except none of this is certain you are merely speculating. I don’t think she’s going into debt or worrying about a hospital bill. To your point as well, if production is paying for housing, 1 single post with some silly bag she’ll never use is probably enough to cover hospital fees. I’m sure she isn’t the millionaire she portrays herself to be for sure but I don’t think she’s counting pennies like us regular people if you know what I mean.

Reactions: 1
Sure, except none of this is certain you are merely speculating. I don’t think she’s going into debt or worrying about a hospital bill. To your point as well, if production is paying for housing, 1 single post with some silly bag she’ll never use is probably enough to cover hospital fees. I’m sure she isn’t the millionaire she portrays herself to be for sure but I don’t think she’s counting pennies like us regular people if you know what I mean.
Also wouldn't he have some kind of health insurance from his job which would also cover her?
I agree she is nowhere near as wealthy as it seems, remember all of those amazing holidays she used to have that were all totally free but she made it look as if she was just rich enough to jump on a plane and fly to wherever every month?

Reactions: 5
I'm assuming her mother is back in LA with Lily. I wonder if they have a housekeeper.

Anyone want to come up with a new thread title? I have no clue how to start one.

Reactions: 4
I'm assuming her mother is back in LA with Lily. I wonder if they have a housekeeper.

Anyone want to come up with a new thread title? I have no clue how to start one.
I am not even going to try, but good luck to anyone who does, her life is SO dull at this point!

• Heart

I’ve genuinely tried but I don’t have the “new thread” thing anywhere … should just be named Rosie The Londoner (lol) #3

I’ve genuinely tried but I don’t have the “new thread” thing anywhere … should just be named Rosie The Londoner (lol) #3
you need to click on "instagrammers" (i.e. the topic the thread here is, it is next to the title) then "new thread" is on the right

Here you go!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.