Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The joint party was with Henry, the two year old son of Julia’s newest BFF (@gadabout) and budding biz partner. Their new enterprise is called “ Parterre”.

It all seems so contrived….. even rented real llamas for the event. Again, another staged beyond cutsie party using kids as props.
But Rosie and Lily nowhere in sight.

Reactions: 7
The joint party was with Henry, the two year old son of Julia’s newest BFF (@gadabout) and budding biz partner. Their new enterprise is called “ Parterre”.

It all seems so contrived….. even rented real llamas for the event. Again, another staged beyond cutsie party using kids as props.
I don’t think they were invited. Julia has moved on and is distancing herself.

Reactions: 6
They’re in the same country, I find it hard to believe Rose can’t get on a plane to see her supposed BFF? It’s weird. And yet another of her friendships bites the dust!

Reactions: 5

It’s actually pretty cute and mini petty zoos at bdays are big hit over here, if one can afford it. Anyone else noticed that Julie’s friend who she cohosted the bday party with, is not friends with Rosie?

It’s actually pretty cute and mini petty zoos at bdays are big hit over here, if one can afford it. Anyone else noticed that Julie’s friend who she cohosted the bday party with, is not friends with Rosie?
Interesting. Rosie follows her.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Could she be pregnant, now Julia is? Rosie went quite for a whole when pg first time, I think she suffered severe morning sickness. I’m just guessing of course.

Reactions: 2
Possibly? But I can’t imagine she’d do it again without her Mum to run away to like before.

Could she be pregnant, now Julia is? Rosie went quite for a whole when pg first time, I think she suffered severe morning sickness. I’m just guessing of course.
I’m amazed Julia is 20-odd weeks along with a second pregnancy…she looks incredibly thin.

I’m amazed Julia is 20-odd weeks along with a second pregnancy…she looks incredibly thin.
I thought that too. I remember her response to someone commenting if she was pregnant with the second one, not too long after having her baby and she actually responded saying it’s normal to have a baby bump after giving birth etc. It came across as she was really p****d off with the question ( understandable )
So I’ve noticed that she looked a lot thinner since having C and even in this pregnancy.

At least she's well enough to write a pun for Julia's post re the new venture launch. "A bow-t time" says Rose. (J's daughter had a bow in her hair) :rolleyes:

Someone on GOMI found that people who constantly pun have a mental disorder. Witzelslucht or something. Bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At least she's well enough to write a pun for Julia's post re the new venture launch. "A bow-t time" says Rose. (J's daughter had a bow in her hair) :rolleyes:

Someone on GOMI found that people who constantly pun have a mental disorder. Witzelslucht or something. Bizarre.
I always thought how bizarre it is for an adult to use puns so excessively. I don’t know about the mental disorder but definitely shows a hint of immaturity or perhaps lack of vocabulary to converse as a normal person would.

Reactions: 11
Genuinely wonder if she's okay, on her stories today she said imagine how cool her hair will look when it's completely grey...she's in her thirties. .and coming from someone who photoshopped themselves into oblivion I wonder what's made her chance so much? Doesn't seem a healthy switch, seems so rapid

Reactions: 12
Genuinely wonder if she's okay, on her stories today she said imagine how cool her hair will look when it's completely grey...she's in her thirties. .and coming from someone who photoshopped themselves into oblivion I wonder what's made her chance so much? Doesn't seem a healthy switch, seems so rapid
i can’t critique her for this though. I wish I’d been as brave to let the greys show. I’m 44 and onlynow ditching the dye and growing out my grey. I wished I’d just embraced it to begin with like Rosie. Because it’s a PAIN IN THE HOLE growing out the colour!

She is all about cloths ,new dresses , hair , shoes , handbags ...Make up ...She is also an expert on kids , relationships ,business and spiritual life?? .She is never wrong and she is always right.And if someone doesn’t agree with her ...She can’t handle open conversation in order to learn about other person perspective.She thinks she is above all and everyone.Being confident is a one thing but being arrogant and never be able to humble is another.

She is all about cloths ,new dresses , hair , shoes , handbags ...Make up ...She is also an expert on kids , relationships ,business and spiritual life?? .She is never wrong and she is always right.And if someone doesn’t agree with her ...She can’t handle open conversation in order to learn about other person perspective.She thinks she is above all and everyone.Being confident is a one thing but being arrogant and never be able to humble is another.
👏🏻 Yes to this! She’s quite disingenuous and definitely not humble lol. She deletes comments and block accounts that call her out. She has never addressed that picture of her in the Nazi hat but hopped on the wagon for Black Lives Matter. Lol

Reactions: 7
It’s like her only goal in life was to marry a rich man and now that she is married she doesn’t give a duck about stuff like photoshop, etc. I also think that this « obsession » with grey hair comes from her unhealthy relationship with her mother

Reactions: 13
It’s like her only goal in life was to marry a rich man and now that she is married she doesn’t give a duck about stuff like photoshop, etc. I also think that this « obsession » with grey hair comes from her unhealthy relationship with her mother
I agree. I remember her saying she always wanted an engagement ring like her mother’s, big blue stone. Silver May and soon to be Silver Rosie , even the short cut and natural curls. I know all or most people love their mothers but I do feel there is an almost unhealthy obsession with mummy for Rosie.

I agree. I remember her saying she always wanted an engagement ring like her mother’s, big blue stone. Silver May and soon to be Silver Rosie , even the short cut and natural curls. I know all or most people love their mothers but I do feel there is an almost unhealthy obsession with mummy for Rosie.
Yes! And I find it very odd that the mother spends so much time only with Rose and not with her other 3 children. Back in the days every second blog post was about going shopping with mommy in Paris, going to a spa holiday with mommy and so on, and so on. Now she is helping with Lilly all the time and the kid is not her only grandchild

Reactions: 9
Yes! And I find it very odd that the mother spends so much time only with Rose and not with her other 3 children. Back in the days every second blog post was about going shopping with mommy in Paris, going to a spa holiday with mommy and so on, and so on. Now she is helping with Lilly all the time and the kid is not her only grandchild
yeh it is so odd, I remember about 2blogs when rose featured the siblings, one was mothers day and one was (clearly ad ) burger delivery after a holiday

I miiiiight be wrong but are the older two children not Silver May's biological children? For some reason, I thought only Rose and Harry were but definitely might be wrong! Not that that means she wouldn't have a close bond with her step children but may explain why there is slightly less involvement. Also, was Rose a twin but her twin sister died before they were born? Again, may be wrong but I seem to recall it. It might explain why they have a closer bond maybe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.