Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they’re staying in LA for a while, I think that will drop the followers further. Presumably a lot followed her for the whole whimsical London thing, LA is a real divergence from her USP.

Reactions: 5
Oh so I see there is a blog post, where she is explaining it all. She mentioned people asking her about LA and if she is staying and so on. So I wonder her numbers dwindled as she wasn’t responding.

I think the blogpost is purely for that and to keep followers interested for interior content that’s coming up.

That’s really ironic because once in her infamous Q& A’s back in London someone had asked her if she’ll be doing more of interiors and she said she is clueless when it comes to interiors.
I guess she has switched from cooking, bath body products idea to interiors 🙄

Reactions: 4
Looks like they’re staying in LA for a while, I think that will drop the followers further. Presumably a lot followed her for the whole whimsical London thing, LA is a real divergence from her USP.
Yeh it seems most of her followers are Americans (hence her constant annoying American spelling etc) and they like her whole portrayal of the uk, probably not interested in her boring take on the us

Regarding her life update post .... I didn't really know it was so difficult to travel in and out of the UK right now. I live in the Uk and everyone I know has been going on holiday's lol.

Regarding her life update post .... I didn't really know it was so difficult to travel in and out of the UK right now. I live in the Uk and everyone I know has been going on holiday's lol.
yeah I didn't think it was at all, if she was able to get into Australia when it is difficult even for citizens to get back there leaving the UK is no problem

I love how she's making out they've left a rental...then says they don't know how long they'll be there for.. there's no way they've bought a house without knowing how long they'll stay 🤣. And what about her 'home' in Notting Hill? That was a rental then obviously

Reactions: 6
I would love to know what sort of visa situation she's on that allows her to basically just move to America and buy a house and continue to work. The husband is perhaps on an O visa due to his film work which means if she's on the spouse O visa, she is not allowed to work. A few blog posts and instagram ADs are probably going to fly under the radar though, but buying a house in LA on a temporary visa in the middle of a global pandemic doesn't seem the most sensible decision. She can't have a green card becasue if she did, she could come and go as she wanted between America and the UK.

I would love to know what sort of visa situation she's on that allows her to basically just move to America and buy a house and continue to work. The husband is perhaps on an O visa due to his film work which means if she's on the spouse O visa, she is not allowed to work. A few blog posts and instagram ADs are probably going to fly under the radar though, but buying a house in LA on a temporary visa in the middle of a global pandemic doesn't seem the most sensible decision. She can't have a green card becasue if she did, she could come and go as she wanted between America and the UK.
have they actually bought somewhere?! I didn't even think they owned in london

have they actually bought somewhere?! I didn't even think they owned in london
Who knows but that's certainly what she's heavily implying by saying they've moved out of a rental and into a home.

• Haha
This is the same person who implied that she owned the "fixer-upper" her ex-boyfriend bought though, and is not above using photo trickery to imply a party for two is a party for dozens, so I wouldn't actually put too much stock into things she says.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who knows but that's certainly what she's heavily implying by saying they've moved out of a rental and into a home.
god that is insane if that is the case, also surely lily should be enrolled in some kind of nursery school or something by now? even if just to help Rosie make friends

Reactions: 3
Wow, GOMI Londoner has been dead for ages. Now, a new poster there was talking about a podcast named Chameleon where they discussed the Con Queen of Hollywood. People would be hired to work in Jakarta, but there was no work or jobs when they arrived. Anyway, this person posed as Doug Liman and talked about Tom Cruise Space X film, and that they also filmed during the lockdown in London recently. I wonder who's doing this.

Rose recently said "checking on the new house" so she's giving the impression they've bought something.

^ Nevermind. Apparently this person was caught. I was hoping someone we knew was involved haha

Last edited:
  • Wow
I think they’ve moved out of a furnished rental into an unfurnished rental which, in Rose’s mind, makes it more a ‘home’. Perhaps it needed painting throughout or a hardcore clean?

Describing it as a ‘new home’ also allows a lot of followers to believe Rose has purchased a home in the States and the rest of the followers to speculate whether Rose might have purchased a home in the States. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Agreed- she tagged a holiday rental place for the place they had been renting. I think they’ve just moved from a short term (furnished) let into a long term (unfurnished) let. No way have they brought something, especially with all the uncertainty she mentioned in her blog post. Bet we’ll see a visit from Silver May soon though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And to play up to the stereotype she’ll be taking tea and cucumber sandwiches and decorating it like the most cliched version of an English upper class home (hence all the art work) and has already admitted she has no clue when it comes to interiors.

Rosie - may as well go the whole hog and befriend a local chimney sweep because you think you’re so practically perfect in every way.

I wonder if she’ll pull off the ultimate grift and get in with Meghan and Harry while she’s there. I also wonder if she’s got in on a working visa which is why she was listed in the credits of whatever they were doing in Aus.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate it when people fudge the truth like this. Airily dropping lines like ‘new home’ when it’ll be a rental! Makes me laugh!

Reactions: 3
Moving On is a strange blog post title for a house move in the same area. Moving on sounds like she's announcing a divorce.

She obviously wants attention for this move, judging by the balcony it looks ornate. The rent must be astronomical, let alone filling it with enormous auction house stuff. Who's paying for all this? I only see Space X and a tv miniseries in the wings.

Long, floral dresses, declaring her love of green, incoming interior posts….i feel like a SWF treatment of Julia is about to happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.