Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we got that dramatic trailer the other day for Rosie to literally just come on and go “here is the new campaign please buy on Tuesday thanks xx” I know I was taking the piss out of her earlier but I did expect a bit more then what we got 😆😆
Me too not a sign of a product

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Talk about phoning it in…… her false excitement just makes this whole collab seem even more dated. Most certainly will not be trying any of this tit.

Reactions: 8
Why launch it, but it’s not really a launch cause she didn’t show it and you can’t buy it

The pay cheque must of been good, just goes to show for the right money they'll put their name to ANYTHING!!!

Reactions: 10
They picked her cause they want to appeal to women in their 30s who have a few Bob and get away from all the huns that slateddddd the brand and the bully's who ran it.

I have never seen anyone less excited about launching a campaign, albeit a shite one.
and whose nose is that in the pic cos it ain’t Roisins. Zero kudos to her also, filtered like crazy. I won’t hold my breath waiting for the day she comes in, no make up, no filter & does a tutorial.
Her nose is actually slightly crooked, that's why she usually posed at an angle. Photoshoped to thee extreme in that campaign. Agreed it does not look like her at all.

Reactions: 4
Four measly stories dedicated to her pathetic launch. A “28 piece collection” don’t mean tit girl when we can’t see wtf your skinny ass talkin bout. Sure there was no post thurs or Fri Rosie must not have gotten hold of the product yet 🤣

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well that was such a let down. Not even a hint of any products but 28 items? Bit weird having that many items when the palette she had with sosu had literally everything you needed or so she told us for years.

Reactions: 11
All the insta hun robots giving their very authentic mundane forced congratulations ….. Buuuulllllllshiiiiiitttt…!
The nine grid posts on the inglot page has ONE comment. How embarrassing. Announcing a launch and not a product in sight.

She’s so busy
So busy

Has all the free 💰💰💰💰💰Technogym equipment at home and a Gymondo contract but is booking an actual gym
Actual lol

Barefaced Lying , inconsistentancy, and misrepresentation are so common place in her life she doesn’t even notice what she is saying

Zero brand loyalty after the cheque clears
How do brands not care

Reactions: 20
Suggestion

Have to sell sell sell to pay for my home, buying designer goods, busy busy busy, moan, moan, moan.

Reactions: 22
Saying she feels like a catfish today… ehhhh would it not just be the mad photoshopping and filters on the inglot promos no 🤔

Reactions: 16
That Tea Spill page is calling out Inglot for the colossal amount of touch ups on Rosie’s ‘campaign’ photos…

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.