Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just forgot my husband Paul!! Like his full title in case we all forget.

But yep nailed it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now that you’ve scuppered her speech will she take the keyboard out for a tune instead. They were good times 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Blah blah blah
4th arse top
Blah blah
Makeup same for ten yrs
Strip down liner /orange shadow deffo not Inglot
Blah blah

Me looking at Roisin’s hairline , I’d say receeding hairline / thinning hair will be in her near future.

Paulo can give her turkey tips

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The campaign photo of Rosie looks nothing like her. A serious overuse of photoshop👀😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s very chin heavy in that campaign pic. Shoving the new chin out front and centre. Seriously Rosie has worn the same kind of make up for years and never looks any different. Always caked on with a camel shadow on the lid and an over lined glossy lip, highlighter on the tip of the nose which finishes off the alien cyborg look to perfection. Anyone who buys this needs their heads tested. She won’t mention it ever again in two months time

Reactions: 15
She’s very chin heavy in that campaign pic. Shoving the new chin out front and centre. Seriously Rosie has worn the same kind of make up for years and never looks any different. Always caked on with a camel shadow on the lid and an over lined glossy lip, highlighter on the tip of the nose which finishes off the alien cyborg look to perfection. Anyone who buys this needs their heads tested. She won’t mention it ever again in two months time
I’ve never heard her mention inglot, it’s always that Nars longwear foundation unless she is being paid to promote something.

Reactions: 10
Say She is fuming that mrs make up and Denise have launched their joint venture on the same night!

Reactions: 3
I’ve never heard her mention inglot, it’s always that Nars longwear foundation unless she is being paid to promote something.
I’m following her years, like since she was pregnant on Harry and she has mentioned lots of brands in that time but never ever Inglot. She is so fake

Reactions: 11
Not even 200 comments under the post and she is flat out replying to them all. The usual snakes in the comments ‘building each other up’ but in reality spitting fire that even more crappy makeup is for sale 😂

Reactions: 9
So we got that dramatic trailer the other day for Rosie to literally just come on and go “here is the new campaign please buy on Tuesday thanks xx” I know I was taking the piss out of her earlier but I did expect a bit more then what we got 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have never seen anyone less excited about launching a campaign, albeit a shite one.
and whose nose is that in the pic cos it ain’t Roisins. Zero kudos to her also, filtered like crazy. I won’t hold my breath waiting for the day she comes in, no make up, no filter & does a tutorial.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.