Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look back at her older reels that are saved, it’s scary how different she looks. Especially the chin

Reactions: 1
Black Friday deal on 4thArc.. free shipping!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Does she think that’s a bargain?!
Not if it was 90% off would I buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah leave her alone …. Her & the rest of her influencer cronies are having an “admin” day ….🤭🙄🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
I have to admire the charity donation of €73k to breast cancer.
All from a tracksuit
Fair play 👍

Reactions: 12
73k from the sale of the pink tracksuit only.. beggars belief what she must be pocketing on other stock

Reactions: 17
The charity money is great in fairness, sure she likes how it makes her look good Also however, lots of extra followers also I’m sure! Getting her business name known etc

Could be a photoshop error that's causing the lumpiness in the bottom lip, otherwise it's filler lump!

Her lips have def been touched up in the last week and a bit. Her top lip looks sore , way ott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.