Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she is just so fake. She hasn’t given her insta following the time of day in the guts of a year since she bought her gaff and made some cash, and here she is today the day before her release on for the chats. Same as the other day, it all makes sense now as I was curious as to why she was on giving this in depth chat about her skin struggles, sure it’s all just to re-engage with her audience right before her launch, trying to appear appear relatable and human by discussing her skin woes. So transparent. She’ll piss off again now and won’t be on to chat again unless there’s something else she has to flog

Reactions: 24
God she is just so fake. She hasn’t given her insta following the time of day in the guts of a year since she bought her gaff and made some cash, and here she is today the day before her release on for the chats. Same as the other day, it all makes sense now as I was curious as to why she was on giving this in depth chat about her skin struggles, sure it’s all just to re-engage with her audience right before her launch, trying to appear appear relatable and human by discussing her skin woes. So transparent. She’ll piss off again now and won’t be on to chat again unless there’s something else she has to flog
Got it in one 👍

Reactions: 3
I had to laugh at her today saying she wanted a shorter weekend and was the only one in Ireland thinking it. Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t everyday the weekend to her? It’s not like she has an office to go to why couldn’t she ‘work’ from home if she really wanted to work? She really makes a fool out of herself trying to prove she is working

Reactions: 19
Possible thread title:
Me and Paul we have it all, the fee for Inglot wasn't small!

Reactions: 16

🤷🏼‍♀️ Will never ever happen!
Such BS.
My God, she looks so different in every single one of those pics in that article.. the last pic esp!! 🙄

🤷🏼‍♀️ Will never ever happen!
My God, she looks so different in every single pic in that article! The last one she looks SO FAKE!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion: Rosie the con, even down to her name, Roisin for Inglot, faking face is her game

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why would they launch without showing the products makes no sense apart from saying u dopes will buy this just cause Rosie says so!
I don't think a face sells products anymore it's been overdone.

Reactions: 8
Next thread title...... Inglot, would I wear it? Absolutely not! But for the right price I'll pretend it's tit hot!!!

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: Rosie’s in a tizzy, she’s just so busy. Too busy to chat buy my white label tat

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s obvious they are trying to drive all the traffic and followers to the inglot page to get it up and going again! Esp when Rosie hasn’t even showed a product yet lol

Reactions: 1
She has ALL of the make up on this morning, still no sign of the new launch products on LAUNH day! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Her make up is terrible this morning. Why is her go to look always so dramatic and heavy looking? It ages her well into her forties. I guess if the look you’re going for is retired wife to a plastic surgeon with a desire to look twenty five years younger, then knock yourself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that it? Just a quick reel that barely shows the products? Can she make it more obvious that she doesn’t give two shits

Reactions: 3
Didn’t link the website as clickable you had to type it! One lip glaze listed as €2.30
Othered €12, say it’s an error

Very boring looking basic AF collection. Also she does in her hole wear that mascara. She is extremely fussy with mascara and has stated it repeatedly (unless of course she’s getting paid to flog)

Reactions: 6
Very similar to previous inglot collections …. Just with different packaging ?? 365 skin perfector basically Maura’s endless glow in different packaging.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.