Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically the same as Mauras collection haha the price of it!!! It’s a no from me 😂 crappy inglot

Reactions: 5
Same old Ingot - yellow and cakey. She actually looked better with the illuminator and the 365 foundation on and then she put the concealer and foundation on and aged 20 years.
it’s a definite no from me - would have thought rosie was at a point now where she worked with somewhat luxury brands

Reactions: 7
Just shows you that these influencers will work with anyone when the price is right, the whole thing looks so underwhelming.

Reactions: 8
Can someone look at her stories and let me know does she really call her new brush collection hidden agenda (aka so sneachta lashes) instead of hidden ambition 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Very boring looking basic AF collection. Also she does in her hole wear that mascara. She is extremely fussy with mascara and has stated it repeatedly (unless of course she’s getting paid to flog)
YSL the shock! She always raves about it as she must get it free by the case from Look Fantastic. Advertising this mascara on falsh lashes… DUH Roisin. Absolute cheap tack. I wouldn’t even let my teenage daughters wear this crap. In fact I won’t let them buy any white label crap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes she 100% calls it the ‘Hidden Agenda’ brush collection! Mortified for her! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did I read that right . . She’s 27 ??? Jesus.
The heavy footballers wife make up and fillers do nothing but age her horribly

Did I read that right . . She’s 27 ??? Jesus.
The heavy footballers wife make up and fillers do nothing but age her horribly
I did read it right but didn’t look at the date. Still she looks late 30s

Get that 4tharc logo into every shot will ya Roisin!!
LOL was she advertising the cheap makeup or the cheap clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Launch of the makeup she’s “obsessed” with and has been wearing for so long … but none of the products look like they were used before the launch videos? Surely she wouldn’t have gotten all new products just for the launch ?! ( if so what an absolute waste if she already has ones she really had been using)

side note I would be tempted to try some of the products - eg the face mist, skin base and mascara did look good

Reactions: 2
Easy knowing where she got the inspiration for the name now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's Hidden Ambition tho 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Rosie clearly was heavily involved in "developing" these brushes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually nearly fell off the bed laughing this morning.
RSVP has an article on Facebook titled "Rosie Connelly says less is more when it comes to make up to look younger."
Now I'm not a follower of hers but anytime I've seen her, she is CAKED in make up and looks well into her 40's, when someone here said shes actually about 30ish.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It looks like the cheap make up you’d see hanging in the likes of H&M

I work hard for my money and will only use quality products from quality brands.

Reactions: 7
Postman hates me has a black one of Roisin prison tops and and says don’t buy this colour everything sticks to it. Like they just seem soooo cheap and nasty, why are people buying them.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.