Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah was in the zoo today and the amount of 4th arse fleeces I saw was mental.. its definitely a certain type of person buying them. They all looked shite.. washed out of existent.
Like I would actually hate to be wearing a top and when I looked around I seen 15/20 other people wearing the same top!!! I'd be mortified🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Yup pushing buggies full of make up. Gym leggings and chunky runners... give me strength... 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah I saw one last weekend on a woman at the local soft play centre. It looked like it has washed really badly, but I don't know maybe that's the look? 🤷‍♀️
Very meh!

Reactions: 4
Yeah I saw one last weekend on a woman at the local soft play centre. It looked like it has washed really badly, but I don't know maybe that's the look? 🤷‍♀️
Very meh!
Saw a woman with one in the exact same location …. Near us! Maybe it’s the same spot who knows! Definitely looked twice in disbelief!

Reactions: 2
She was the one who ruined Inglot in my opinion. When all the artists came out and said how they were treated by her. Shocking. Also inglot style makeup when it was a physical store where you could get a makeover was absolutely dreadful. Foundation applied like cement on a chisel. The brand never evolved and remained stagnant since 2016 with the heavy heavy eye makeup and thick foundation look

Totally agree! Inglot is appalling!!!

Reactions: 1
Eeeeek tonight is the big reveal of “Rosie’s campaign” 😆😆 who else is excited to see how Rosie tries to explain how she has always been a fan of the brand and loves it? I personally am looking forward to the sales pitch she gives 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I could probably give the sales pitch myself I have heard it so many times now, same old same old.

Reactions: 11
The market is already saturated with make up, not an original idea in their tiny minds

Reactions: 9
It seems like a kind of step down for Rosie no? Like Inglot is a dying brand. I actually thought it was already gone. It’s like something she would have collaborated on maybe four years ago but it doesn’t really match with the “premium” image that she tries to align herself with these days. The money must have been too good to pass up

Reactions: 9
It seems like a kind of step down for Rosie no? Like Inglot is a dying brand. I actually thought it was already gone. It’s like something she would have collaborated on maybe four years ago but it doesn’t really match with the “premium” image that she tries to align herself with these days. The money must have been too good to pass up
Money must have been worth it as like you said it’s not a Premium brand. It’s fairly cheap and always has been x

Reactions: 5
I just can never understand how influencers like Rosie have on going discount codes for brands like look fantastic and then goes and does a collab with a brand that’s not even stocked on it..? One minute she’s going on about her concealer blush highlight and lipstick from look fantastic and as of tonight she’ll be raving about all of the above from inglot…?
Does she think we think she just throws the other products in the bin?

Reactions: 8
There is nothing about Inglot that appeals to me
I think there is a certain ‘look’ that the brand attracts. It wouldn’t be for me at all. Inglot conjures up an image of caked yellow foundation, massive drawn on eyebrows, over lined glossy lips and silver highlighter you can see from space. The trashy look imo.

Reactions: 14
Here is my take on how tonight will go: start of with a very dramatic video similar to the trailer video we saw the other day, followed by Rosie coming on saying something like “ hello everyone, I hope your all keeping well. I’ve just sat down with a glass of wine and my husband is just upstairs chilling with the kids. Sorry I haven’t been on much lately but I’ve just been so busy. We are trying to the kids to bed early to get them in a routine because the last few weeks there has just been no routine *laughs*. Anyway the reason I am on tonight is, I am sure have all seen the trailer for the new inglot *insert whatever product she releasing*.
I have known about inglot for years and it’s brand that I have always used on and off throughout the years, so when I was approached to have a campaign with them it was just an obvious choice to. But I think you are going to love this product, it’s creamy and highlights perfectly without causing any creases. Like over the years I’ve used products that haven’t really worked and the often leave you looking greasy or having creases, this absolutely not the case with this *product*. It’s just such a great product and I’ve been using it for weeks!
I have had tons of message’s asking the past few weeks what I’ve been wearing and I am so happy to finally share it with you all!

Well anyway I go, cause myself and Paul are getting a takeaway tonight and I think it’s just here *eyes look above the camera”

That’s my prediction on how tonight will go 😂 feel free to add any extra lines that I’ve missed that Rosie normally uses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Here is my take on how tonight will go: start of with a very dramatic video similar to the trailer video we saw the other day, followed by Rosie coming on saying something like “ hello everyone, I hope your all keeping well. I’ve just sat down with a glass of wine and my husband is just upstairs chilling with the kids. Sorry I haven’t been on much lately but I’ve just been so busy. We are trying to the kids to bed early to get them in a routine because the last few weeks there has just been no routine *laughs*. Anyway the reason I am on tonight is, I am sure have all seen the trailer for the new inglot *insert whatever product she releasing*.
I have known about inglot for years and it’s brand that I have always used on and off throughout the years, so when I was approached to have a campaign with them it was just an obvious choice to. But I think you are going to love this product, it’s creamy and highlights perfectly without causing any creases. Like over the years I’ve used products that haven’t really worked and the often leave you looking greasy or having creases, this absolutely not the case with this *product*. It’s just such a great product and I’ve been using it for weeks!
I have had tons of message’s asking the past few weeks what I’ve been wearing and I am so happy to finally share it with you all!

Well anyway I go, cause myself and Paul are getting a takeaway tonight and I think it’s just here *eyes look above the camera”

That’s my prediction on how tonight will go 😂 feel free to add any extra lines that I’ve missed that Rosie normally uses.
You have nailed this 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Reactions: 17

Oh I really hope is reading that and thinking oh no Paul what am I going to do, I'm going to have to come up with a completely different script!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There will be a constant stream of scuther exiting her mouth from 7pm tonight. Whatever she says it’ll be all bs claptrap

bvepi5i4msn184ml3wj0906uusnmetwhgb4bqpmkr&rid=200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.