Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Addd

VIP Member
Here is my take on how tonight will go: start of with a very dramatic video similar to the trailer video we saw the other day, followed by Rosie coming on saying something like “ hello everyone, I hope your all keeping well. I’ve just sat down with a glass of wine and my husband is just upstairs chilling with the kids. Sorry I haven’t been on much lately but I’ve just been so busy. We are trying to the kids to bed early to get them in a routine because the last few weeks there has just been no routine *laughs*. Anyway the reason I am on tonight is, I am sure have all seen the trailer for the new inglot *insert whatever product she releasing*.
I have known about inglot for years and it’s brand that I have always used on and off throughout the years, so when I was approached to have a campaign with them it was just an obvious choice to. But I think you are going to love this product, it’s creamy and highlights perfectly without causing any creases. Like over the years I’ve used products that haven’t really worked and the often leave you looking greasy or having creases, this absolutely not the case with this *product*. It’s just such a great product and I’ve been using it for weeks!
I have had tons of message’s asking the past few weeks what I’ve been wearing and I am so happy to finally share it with you all!

Well anyway I go, cause myself and Paul are getting a takeaway tonight and I think it’s just here *eyes look above the camera”

That’s my prediction on how tonight will go 😂 feel free to add any extra lines that I’ve missed that Rosie normally uses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

JenTen

Please join me in singing my 6th and final Christmas Carol of 2021. Thank you for the laughs everyone, have a healthy and happy Christmas x

🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶

Oh! You'd better watch out,
You'd better not cry,
You'd better not pout,
I'm telling you why,
My husband Paul is coming to town.

Oh! They like to call us,
Rosie and Dim,
I paid a lot of dosh,
For my elbow-shaped chin,

He knows how to do addition,
He knows how to tell the time,
He knows how to use the abacus,
But he can't yet multiply.

Oh! He has a fine head of hair,
He grew it himself,
To tell you the truth,
He had a little bit of help ;) 💉

He knows how to sell tracksuits,
In our shop at the mall,
Not sure about his branding,
What the fuck is a paradigm, Paul?

Oh! I'm busy, busy, busy,
Packing orders, never ends,
I like to play piano,
Just like Ross from Friends,
My husband Paul is coming tooooooooo toooooooown!

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
“Sick to her stomach” over Aisling Murphy one second and then showing off her outfit expensive candles the next. Can these idiots just leave it out and put themselves aside for one fucking day? Never have they ever looked so superficial and irrelevant

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Guys if you think you’re having a bad morning just thank your lucky stars you’re not Roisin ok. She couldn’t find the keys to her Range Rover and then her electric gates wouldn’t open. Keep her in your thoughts today while you go out about your business ok.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

overgrammers

VIP Member
No respect shown,
Suzanne Jackson,
Katie jackson,
Faces by grace,
Rosie Connolly,
Kelly Fitzsimons,
Mrs makeup,
Aoibhe Devlin,
Terrie mcevoy,
Sineads curvy style,
Nikki Fitzpatrick

All wedging their tributes in between spon con and holiday bullshit!

Reactions: 40

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It’s the fact that she bypasses all of the nice clothes in the shops and buys the most hideous ugly looking garments that look like something from the 1800s. Rosie has herself preened and perfected every day even stuck indoors and Remi is always dressed in beige and boring clothes which look like they’re made from cloth. She is into baby dolls so I’m sure she would like a splash of pink now and again. I hate all of this “I thought we had surpassed blue is for boys and pink is for girls” nonsense, little girls DO love wearing pink. I doubt it’s Remi picking out the communist Russia looking attire. Walk into any Next and you’ll see beautiful little girls clothes, they don’t have to have Peppa or Paw Patrol splashed all over them but they look miles better, cleaner and fresher than what looks like big Paul’s hand me downs from the 70s. She is a lovely little girl but Rosie wants her to match an edgy Instagram aesthetic and prioritises that over letting her little girl look like a little girl. And oh hi Janice I hope this comment didn’t send you over the edge too much 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
So it appears she was a no show at Niamh’s birthday but went out last night with Paul for dinner? Pathetic. I’m not fan of Niamh but she was her rent a friend for years when Rosie was desperate to portray the image that she had friends. I think Niamh was very instrumental in organising Rosie’s 30th, and now it appears Rosie didn’t turn up to Niamhs?!? Oh I forgot! Rosie is an introvert! Duh!!! So now we see why she was posting that introverted shite all week. Making her excuses before her no show. Extroverted enough to post half naked on Instagram though in her knickers and bra and go out when it suits

It just goes to show how FAKE they all are

Last edited:
Reactions: 38

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Why can none of them do a photo shoot in Ireland??? They all head off to other countries, like if you're an "Irish business", although most of their stuff is made in China you'd think they'd at least do the shoots in Ireland and create business for other Irish companies.
Does it make them feel more of a boss bitch because they get to go on an aeroplane and stay in a swanky hotel and snap pics of their designer bags at the airport!!?
Ya have to laugh at the carry on!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Muireann has somehow self appointed herself as spokeswoman for this just because her initial reaction got some traction. She needs to take a seat and get over herself tbh. Obviously ireland am had to move onto different topics 🙄 that’s in no way comparable to these self serving idiots who pretend to care and then in the next breath carry on regardless once the box is ticked. They can well afford to reschedule posts or take a day off. Saying anything else is bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 37
“Sick to her stomach” over Aisling Murphy one second and then showing off her outfit expensive candles the next. Can these idiots just leave it out and put themselves aside for one fucking day? Never have they ever looked so superficial and irrelevant
So far today I've seen Rosie do it...

Grace post about it then the next snap post about herself going for a run

Ali d post about it then the next snap post about a chocolate bar

Shannon big C post about it then without even taking a breath she chats about spotify and a hair cut .

Either post about it and have a bit of fucking respect and say nothing after it..

Or say nothing and keep posting your silly irrelevant lives ...

Stupid idiots I swear

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I can't believe Rosie who happily shows her arse crack when on hols, who has come on crying about anxiety, shows her acne (when paid to promote a clinic), shows the inside of her home, shows her kids, wears the skimpiest outfits, tops slashed to her navel, skirts barely covering her hole has come on and said she's an introvert😂😂😂😂. I think somebody needs a dictionary.
You're alot of things Rosie but an introvert is not one of them!!!

Reactions: 36

nosynell

i actually sent her a DM a few weeks ago, she had a boomerang post up holding her stomach all smiley and i asked if she was hiding something nothing malicious like and she just wrote back NO!!
that was a bit rude of you too ask

Reactions: 35
Would they all ever get lost with their makeup. SoSue, pippa, Rosie, Mrs makeup, luna by lisa, why, why would you buy their makeup. What have they brought out that Mac, nars, bobbi brown, CT or loreal or rimmel don't do better and similar price points? If I see another palette with the same old shite in it, you've got your mattes, your shimmers, perfect for taking you from day to night😴😴😴😴😴😴

This lipstick is the perfect nude 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Calling Remi a covid baby when she was born in February 2019. She literally had turned one before covid was a thing and any lockdowns even happened here 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33

overgrammers

VIP Member
I wouldn’t even be bothered. Social media was a shit show today and I’m frankly embarrassed that these people are considered influencers in society! The whole thing is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Tbh… I’m an adult, I know exactly how I feel about the awful tragedy, I don’t need an influencer to be outraged/ upset etc etc to make me feel the same!!! Equally don’t want to use it as a reason to have a go at an influencer I dislike!!
The competition for who has more feelings about such a terrible crime is tacky and only taking attention from Aisling and her family!!
Every Tom, Dick and Harry Hun doesn’t need to be outraged to validate our feelings about it!
I would love to post this on every thread I follow because the chat is all the same! But tbh I’m tired and can’t be arsed!!
Not one of us said we need an influencer to be outraged to validate our feelings about it?? Why would we? The general consensus is its so fake to bother mentioning Aisling in the midst of a barrage of ads or look at me living my best life by the pool with my cocktail. Its like they just mentioned it because it was trending, it wasn't sincere from most of them, so don't be using the girls name just to fit in with today's agenda. Now That's tacky!!!!!

Reactions: 32

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Doesn’t Tony know that it’s Roisin’s birthday month in January? Sorry now but how did this not come up in the cabinet meetings?

What a fucking dope. I’m as sick as anyone is of these restrictions but what an inconsiderate arsehole to put that post up. Yes please don’t close the pubs for the sake of Rosie whose birthday is in January 🙄 shut up you clown go wash your face. Nobody cares about your birthday what age are you gonna be anyway 50?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The "Oh I forgot to put my perfume on", so what does she do??? Records herself getting some perfume which is obviously just an excuse to show off her sunglasses, and christian dior sandal collection.
Honestly like fuck off, nobody cares!!!
You're selling cheap shoddy Chinese tatt at crazy prices and funding your designer lifestyle.
You tried it with Aluxe but got found out. She's turning into another Suzanne Jackson, they honestly haven't a brain cell between them. I really do hope it all falls down around them.
When are people going to cop on, Rosie doesn't believe in her own brand, she wears it to sell it so she can shop in BT's, just like Pippa, just like SoSu.
They are modern day Delboys.

Reactions: 31