Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she even addressed calling it the wrong name? Obviously really cares about the partnership :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Has she even addressed calling it the wrong name? Obviously really cares about the partnership :rolleyes:
wait this is just clicking with me - so her inglot collection is called hidden ambition, and her referring to her brush collection as hidden agenda (same name as sosueme lashes) was actually a mistake??
OMG!!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
wait this is just clicking with me - so her inglot collection is called hidden ambition, and her referring to her brush collection as hidden agenda (same name as sosueme lashes) was actually a mistake??
OMG!!😂😂
Yep they're called hidden ambition online! Didn't even make a comment or correct herself calling it the wrong name 🙈

I actually nearly fell off the bed laughing this morning.
RSVP has an article on Facebook titled "Rosie Connelly says less is more when it comes to make up to look younger."
Now I'm not a follower of hers but anytime I've seen her, she is CAKED in make up and looks well into her 40's, when someone here said shes actually about 30ish.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Less is more hahaha. She is never not absolutely caked. Even when she is supposedly bare faced she looks like she still has make up on, like you can still see residual eyeliner on her lids and her skin is like it needs a deep cleanse. She can’t even walk out the door without trowelling it on. I’d say she puts her bins out in a full face

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep they're called hidden ambition online! Didn't even make a comment or correct herself calling it the wrong name 🙈
omg - I just assumed a part of her collection was called hidden agenda within the hidden ambition range 😂 she’s obvs a little more stupid than I give her credit for.
it’s literally saved to her highlights - good god 😂😂 #awks

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Less is more hahaha. She is never not absolutely caked. Even when she is supposedly bare faced she looks like she still has make up on, like you can still see residual eyeliner on her lids and her skin is like it needs a deep cleanse. She can’t even walk out the door without trowelling it on. I’d say she puts her bins out in a full face
Girl has seriously pigmentation/ discolouration on her lids and under eyes. Hardly believe its the same person when she posts up no makeup on.

Reactions: 1
Anyone who wants a nose job should definitely get some of that #roisinforwhitelabel 😎👃 It would appear to deflate your already inflated lips also.. #sonatural
Speaks volumes about the brand when they edit your image this much. Never mind the airbrush.
Her snout looks half the size, it's unbelievable what they get away with!!

This launch I really don’t get it, it’s so bizarre, I thought inglot was a dying brand, if they think this is the way to bring it back they must be having a laugh - maybe they need to sack their marketing manager, and Rosie needs to have a word with her agency - it’s jus so fake

Reactions: 5
Aideen Kate launching her own brand with Beauty Bay, I feel it will be far more successful that this

Is that Cole Gaffney girl on the 4thArq payroll or what’s the story? What a sad sad girl

Reactions: 12
Is that Cole Gaffney girl on the 4thArq payroll or what’s the story? What a sad sad girl
when she first started out i used too love her fashion Fridays and all her penny's picks, i recently unflawed now her page seems too be dedicated too 4th arq she seems really desperate and fake now

Reactions: 6
Slightly off topic, but if any of you are looking for a laugh head over to Rosie’s biggest fan Bon Bon, there is a recording of her up from this morning swearing like a sailor when she thought was doing a story for close friends only 😆 just shows how fake they all are. I’d say Rosie is the exact same off camera

• Haha
  • Wow
Slightly off topic, but if any of you are looking for a laugh head over to Rosie’s biggest fan Bon Bon, there is a recording of her up from this morning swearing like a sailor when she thought was doing a story for close friends only 😆 just shows how fake they all are. I’d say Rosie is the exact same off camera
Who’s Bon Bon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.