Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was her old house that she rented! Daft, portmarnock. €700k+
I find it strange how she NEVER showed it had a pool
Maybe it had to do with insurance or something, they were only renting. 🤔 otherwise she would have been non stop posing by the pool showing us her vag, basically ... while turnip Paul would bring her cocktails or coffee ..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think I remember her saying pool will be off limits because of the children....so perhaps they just never used it?

No need to apologise, maybe she did. But I do remember it came as a shock here to many when they found the listing and discovered the pool.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed how pointy her chin is looking in her recent post. She looks like shes from a Tim Burton movie now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another two people on the latest 4arthq grid post that have issues with their orders. Hopefully since it’s mentioned here, Rosie and Paul will get the finger out and get it sorted

Reactions: 4
Another two people on the latest 4arthq grid post that have issues with their orders. Hopefully since it’s mentioned here, Rosie and Paul will get the finger out and get it sorted
No sympathy for people buying from wannabes so their own fault for being sheep!

Reactions: 12
No sympathy for people buying from wannabes so their own fault for being sheep!
Oh I’ve no sympathy for them either, agree 100%! But at the same time if Rosie is going to run a business and constantly bang on about 4arthq while letting people down, I am gonna highlight it on here.

Reactions: 10
Carol Byrne very salty on her stories 😂😂 someone set up a thread for her.
here you go

• Heart
Reactions: 1
If she did the phi top up they can look heavy and overdone untill they heal. I’ll hold our judgement for now

Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed how pointy her chin is looking in her recent post. She looks like shes from a Tim Burton movie now
Yes just coming here to see if anyone else had mentioned it. Haven’t looked at her in a while but the few pics on her grid look distinctly different - really hard pointy chin? More than usual lip filler ? Like a mini thread facelift or something? She looks plasticy and not at all like her former petite/elfin face. Also her clothes just drive me insane and are the reason I unfollowed - with such a tiny frame she could look so fab but she seems to insist on dressing like a teenage boy. Tracksuit + trench coat + baseball cap 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.