Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah god love whatever eejit gets that job, they’ll be the new scapegoat, just like she blamed the fulfilment company for the order duck ups last year.

No money would pay me to do that job and have to answer to that bimbo and creepy Paul #myhusband 🤮

Reactions: 15
Does Rosie not know how to put "water filter system" into Google like the rest of us 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she own that one? If she was renting it why not buy? It’s half the price and lovely.

Reactions: 1
So bleeping strange that she never mentioned she had a pool ? Do you reckon she was just afraid people would slate her for having an indoor pool. Not a very family friendly amenity to have with very young kids

Reactions: 4
I think they obviously didn’t pay to maintain the pool so that’s why she didn’t show it off… let’s be real there’s obviously a reason cos she would of had it up every day to blow otherwise 🙄😂

Reactions: 14
The pool had been mentioned here a few times but yeah weird that she never showed it. I used to think it was because she was trying to stay relatable but given how flashy her new house is, she’s hardly that worried about being relatable!

I think the house with the pool is so weird, absolutely would not buy it. It’s a fairly standard house is so many ways yet randomly it has a pool. Itd say it costs a fortune to run and the long term maintenance on it will be a nightmare. It just doesn’t make sense in that house.

Reactions: 10
Just had a look at it on daft and all I can say is the pool and the stairs in the house give me anxiety just looking at them 😳 Definitely not a house for anyone with young kids!

Reactions: 2
Just had a look at it on daft and all I can say is the pool and the stairs in the house give me anxiety just looking at them 😳 Definitely not a house for anyone with young kids!
I'd say that's why she never mentioned the pool. So unsafe for children, I have no idea if her kids go to swim class but I can't imagine Remi knows how to swim.
They chose to rent that house because it was Insta appropriate rather than being an appropriate house for little ones.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.