Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Busy busy busy. Same thing but she is just avoiding using the word busy now 😆

Reactions: 4
Sorry.... did she just say she took today off?? From WHAT!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would be so embarrassed to sit in my car telling strangers about my calls & emails for work as if I am saving the planet 😂😂 she shows herself up so much as someone who has never done a days ‘work’ before the prison wear company. She really thinks she is a high flying business woman, she cracks me up. Also you don’t have a solid team if your orders don’t go out on time and your business page is full of unaddressed customer service complains. Lastly can she stop making out she will come on Instagram as a favour, she will be on to sell and beg. That’s it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So the crèche took it upon themselves to toilet train poor Remi as Rosie’s priorities are askew. Will never understand how she can’t find the time to do the most basic of things but always manages to have a full face of make up perfect hair and outfit

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So the crèche took it upon themselves to toilet train poor Remi as Rosie’s priorities are askew. Will never understand how she can’t find the time to do the most basic of things but always manages to have a full face of make up perfect hair and outfit
What?? I would be MORTIFIED as a mother to admit that someone else had to toilet train my child.

Reactions: 14
Got very bored about 3 stories in!! Did she say anything important?
Oh just the usual how fkn smug and perfect her life is right now but for any of us peasants out there down & out depressed .. she can smell spring & hope in the air ..all I smell is verbal vomit 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I always cringe for her watching her stories when she's talking about how busy life is, it's like watching a teenager trying to act all grown up when they have been given a little bit of responsibility. "I don't think people realise how much work is involved in 4tharq"...eh that's because nobody thinks about it. Ever. I can't bring you along because it's all calls and emails, again sounds like a teenager trying to sound like an adult. And I refuse to believe followers message an influencer if she's "not on stories" to ask if they are OK. If anyone does do that, get a life😂😂, these instagrammers aren't your mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine if she was a nurse having to get up in the middle of the night to go to work to do a 12 hour shift. She really hasn’t a clue how idiotic she sounds when she comes on full of make up and fresh hair waffling about being busy. She could swap a job with literally anyone and she’d be shown up.

Reactions: 20
I don’t even have kids and I was thinking that I wouldn’t be admitting that if it was me

Reactions: 1
Jesus girls i havent loved can’t believe I had to train my own kids. Sure if I knew crèche done it 🙄
Yes Creche are amazing and can get her to do things for them “have her sussed” . Shouldn’t you be the one who has your kids sussed Rosie? As their mother ? Says a lot about her role as a parent really!

Reactions: 19
Did she not say ages ago that her mother trained Harry when she was away for the weekend with her now husband???

Reactions: 3
Rosie going on about how great 4tharq is yesterday, more very unhappy people in the comments section once again. Looks like that whole chat yesterday was exactly what it looked like: complete bs

Reactions: 6
Rosie going on about how great 4tharq is yesterday, more very unhappy people in the comments section once again. Looks like that whole chat yesterday was exactly what it looked like: complete bs
And 🤮 all I keep seeing on my feed are idiots wearing … my husbands cousin … 20 year olds market and a 40 year old local small time influencer jaysus!!! Why oh why! Lining that ones pockets in prison gear.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.