Carol Byrne - @carolbyrne30

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots asking for a tread on Carol, so think this thread is over-due. Dublin Insta Hun who is besties with all the insta huns and appears to be the marketing behind ‘House Dublin’ - a bar in Dublin. Correct me if I’m wrong on that as I’m not fully sure but her profile says brandambassador!

7C6A4B53-0E7A-44D0-B015-9F36456DDBEC.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I have to say I really like Carol and her style I think she's fabulous. Never pushes anything

Reactions: 16
I used to enjoy her but since her account grew she is just sell sell sell all the time. She has lost her appeal

Reactions: 12
Shouldn’t we all just know at this point …. They are all wearing an XS for reference …. F**k off and go and have a ‘ham sandwich’ the lot of ye!!!!!

Reactions: 11
I do like her and think she is quite funny. And I love her style! I like that she was upfront about why she is doing so many ads because she wants to buy a house but it’s boring for the followers. Another poster from the same housing estate said her and Conor live with her parents which she never lets on. That’s why you only see two rooms in the house. I’d say she spent all her money on clothes over the years and doesn’t drive I wonder is there an immaturity to her . Not that u have to drive or live in your own place at all but I just wonder what her deal is

Reactions: 14
She recently said she is saving hard to buy a house and send conor through college. I don't see the issue. She's doing things really upfront. You don't need to buy what she advertises and she's said as much. I admire her she works a few jobs

Reactions: 20
She recently said she is saving hard to buy a house and send conor through college. I don't see the issue. She's doing things really upfront. You don't need to buy what she advertises and she's said as much. I admire her she works a few jobs
Eh we know we don’t need to buy it. It’s boring and repetitive and are we not allowed think that? Her followers are her bread and butter don’t forget that. No followers equals no sales.

Reactions: 5
I have to say I really like Carol and her style I think she's fabulous. Never pushes anything
I actually like her too , at the end of the day her Job is advertising, clothes, jewellery , shoes whatever the case may be , that’s how she earns a living , it’s up to the followers to decide if they buy or not , what annoys me and prob the majority of people on here is the blatant begging from the likes of Rosie, Sosue, Katie Jackson , Nicki Whelan , Etc Etc and expecting everything to be gifted , “ anybody know where I can get a water filter system”?? Anybody know a good Architect?? Really grates my nerves 😬, We’d all be buying 1.5 million gaffs in Malahide if we didn’t have to pay for anything !!

Reactions: 16
I actually like her too , at the end of the day her Job is advertising, clothes, jewellery , shoes whatever the case may be , that’s how she earns a living , it’s up to the followers to decide if they buy or not , what annoys me and prob the majority of people on here is the blatant begging from the likes of Rosie, Sosue, Katie Jackson , Nicki Whelan , Etc Etc and expecting everything to be gifted , “ anybody know where I can get a water filter system”?? Anybody know a good Architect?? Really grates my nerves 😬, We’d all be buying 1.5 million gaffs in Malahide if we didn’t have to pay for anything !!
Exactly!! She never hints she needs something or look what I got its just genuinely her job. The begging killllss me and fakeness of others. Pretending to do gymondo or using a particular floor mop bugs me Carol to me seems quite harmless. I'm jealous she looks so glam in everything 😂

Reactions: 8
This should be a rave thread 😂
I actually really like her too, her style is fab, she has an amazing figure she should show it off, she dosent beg like a lot of others, nor does she boast. She is just a genuine hard working single mother trying to earn a bit extra to get a home for her and her son, along side her job which most of the other instagrammers dont even have a second job!

Reactions: 25
Yeah I am all for calling out the insta huns but I have no problem with Carol, I admire that she is using the opportunities given to her to try and make a better life for her and Conor. As someone else said it’s the blatant begging and selfishness of the other insta huns that drives me mad.

Reactions: 13
Likes her men to be married
She’s a full on hypocrite when she used to do those ask me anything boxes

College is free in Ireland and if goes to one in Dublin he will live at home

• Wow
Reactions: 3

College is not free in Ireland. It’s pricey and although she could have gotten some help from SUSI it still isn’t cheap

Reactions: 10

College is not free in Ireland. It might be free for anyone on welfare or those that can get the susi grant but for the rest of us it's 3,150 a year but over 7k if u already availed of the government supplement to get it for fkg rip off 3,150 the first time round. So the gov will 'pay' 3k towards ur first college degree but after that u can pay up to 7k once this contribution is used

Reactions: 6
College is not free in Ireland. It might be free for anyone on welfare or those that can get the susi grant but for the rest of us it's 3,150 a year but over 7k if u already availed of the government supplement to get it for fkg rip off 3,150 the first time round. So the gov will 'pay' 3k towards ur first college degree but after that u can pay up to 7k once this contribution is used
His costs would be lower than others was the point the original poster was making i think. Rent is the biggest expense for college students

Reactions: 1
I don't follow her so I just checked her page out out of curiosity. She looks amazing (hair, tan, bod!) but unfortunately I am not a huge fan of her style. I appreciate the fact that she's a fan of color and textures rather than the safe, neutral outfits that a lot of the instahuns wear though.

Reactions: 4
This should be a rave thread 😂
I actually really like her too, her style is fab, she has an amazing figure she should show it off, she dosent beg like a lot of others, nor does she boast. She is just a genuine hard working single mother trying to earn a bit extra to get a home for her and her son, along side her job which most of the other instagrammers dont even have a second job!
Yes to all of this! Don’t hate on Carol! She’s genuine and very open about everything and works hard!!

Reactions: 5
His costs would be lower than others was the point the original poster was making i think. Rent is the biggest expense for college students
Sorry, I worded that badly .. compared to other counties it’s very low. Annual fees for me were about 2 and half grand (2004) .. I should have said they are very low and if you stay in Dublin there’s no accommodation costs
Different story if he’s off down the country obviously
So sending 1 child to college isn’t a reason to say you are flogging every single thing she’s asked to

Reactions: 4